Author has written 3 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, and Hunter X Hunter.
Question of the Century: Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck?
I understand that profile pages are supposed to be really interesting. For the longest time, mine has been very boring. Every time I happened upon my own bio, I would imagine people just glossing over my personally written text like heaps of junk mail, the type that they would toss straight into the Mixed Paper bin for recycling, and then I would harbor feelings of inadequacy because of the hypothetical dismissal. Nah, just kidding. I'm not that dramatic, just lazy.
Anyway, with the help of my brain, I collected a bunch of data on notable things about my life that you might find interesting or funny or depressing or what-have-you. You might not have any feelings about the list at all, which is perfectly fine with me, ROBOT.
1. I live with my friends in a little house that we like to call "The Bat Cave." It's a far cry from Bruce Wayne's hideout though. Our house is very colorful and girly, and there are hearts and baked goods everywhere. It's my paradise.
2. For years, my weight has fluctuated from 112 to 115 lbs., back and forth, back and forth. Once, it reached 116.4 and I panicked, responding with diet and exercise until it fell back to 115. No, I am not obsessed with my weight, just watchful. There is a difference. Why are you looking at me like that?
3. I'm a part-time tutor. I don't get attached to my students, but I do enjoy watching them improve after smothering them with love and attention.
4. Prior to high school, I was plagued by OCD "rituals" or tics for around two or three years. One of my tics involved closing my fists and blowing into them like a flight attendant demonstrating the proper inflation of a life vest. Left hand first, then right. I would do this over and over again until I was satisfied that I did it correctly. I had four other rituals that I remember doing as well, but I won't elaborate since I don't want to bore you, but back then, I didn't tell anyone about them because it didn't occur to me that my behavior was abnormal. Anyway, this and my other tics are 99% gone now.
5. My favorite color is pink. When my friends lose me in a crowd, they usually "just look for the girl wearing pink."
6. I am sickly. I average three high fevers per year, which is once in four months. I get the flu at least once a quarter at school. I always get sick during the summer and over winter break. My immune system sucks.
Wow, I really can't think of anything else to say without sounding whiny or proud. Ahh well. By the way, my answer to the Question of the Century is 100 duck-sized horses. That would be frighteningly adorable.