Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
I am Shani and I admit to being a Tom Riddle fangirl :)
I mostly just read Harry Potter fanfiction on here, but i like crossovers and stuff as well.
I'M THE KIND OF PERSON WHO LIKES HARRY POTTER/TWILIGHT CROSSOVERS MORE THAN THE ACTUAL TWILIGHT BOOK
Pairings i like :
Harry/Tom(or Voldemort, WATEVAH) Harry/Blaise, Harry/Edward(twilight :D) Harry/young!Sirius(love time travel...) Harry/Bill Harry/Charlie Harry/Fenrir Harry/Clarke Kent, Harry/Ryan Atwood (though i haven't READ one... D:) umm... Harry/Cedric. I guess I just love an adorably submissive Harry XD
Pairings I DONT like
Harry/Ginny (EWWW CANNON),Harry/hermione, Tom/Hermione, Harry/Ron(Best friends don't shag best friends) Harry/Draco (SOOOOO over done) Harry/Severus( I know lots of people love it, but I just can't stop seeing them in a father-son realtionship, though i read one once that was kinda hottt...) >HET
Umm... If your here because of my deleted story, I'm HOPEFULLY redoing. But, I'm lazy, and a bad writer and I don't want to post until I'm sure i won't disapoint 99% of you guys. The remaining 1% being dislexic... or something...
Unsafe External Link