Author has written 15 stories for Maximum Ride, Alex Rider, Chronicles of Narnia, Ella Enchanted, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Naruto, and Yu Yu Hakusho.
If you're curious about my original writing or want to ask me questions, you can find me where I Tumble (err...). My handle there is elreinodeloscielos.
I'm a better writer, but sometimes I draw. My handle on Deviantart is El-R.
About me: When first introduced to the concept of fanfiction, my mind was blown. I never imagined a whole community of fans existed who liked to make up additional stories to established worlds, like me. Later, I began writing my own fan-works as an attempt to hone my skills in the hopes of one day producing original creations. Maybe it will happen like that. Who knows. I still have a long way to go.
But for now, I read a whole bunch of fanfictions and occasionally (okay, more like really frequently) get the itch to write my own. This is especially true if I think a fandom is lacking something I want to see/nobody is expressing an idea in the way I want them to. I take forever to update but all I need to do is read the previous chapter and reviews for motivation and I get back to typing again. Hope you enjoy my works (or even my favorites)!
I used to be whatever95. But I've had that one for years even when I didn't like it. It was time for an update.
25 Things I Learned From My Mother
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
*Note: I've been on this site for a while. I've learned a lot, and as a result some of my writing is pretty different than what it is now. Venture into my Maximum Ride and most of my Alex Rider fanfiction only if you feel daring... or need a need a good laugh.
Also, except for Hidden Paths, if a story hasn't been updated in a few years... Things aren't looking good.