Author has written 21 stories for Phantom Stallion, Maximum Ride, and Chronicles of Narnia.
Eye color: Light, sparkly blue.
Hair: Straight, dirty blond.
Music: Christian pop/rock-ish. Some classical.. but it's more fun to play than to listen to. Country.
Typical school clothes: Jeans, t-shirt or hoodie.
Favorite ice cream: Mint chocolate chip! Yummy...
Picture on my mouse pad: Advertisement for a local bank. (We need a new one..)
Favorite smell: Freshly cut grass, baking bread, rain, cookies, freshly printed books, fresh peaches.
Books: Maximum Ride, Phantom Stallion, Harry Potter, Heartland, His Dark Materials, Artemis Fowl, Redwall, Pendragon, Call of the Icemark, Lord of the Rings, Twilight, Wheel of Time, Dragonriders of Pern, Damia/Damia's Children, Castaways of the Flying Dutchman, Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys Casefiles, Boundary's Fall, Animorphs, Bartimaeus Trilogy, Eragon/Eldest, Dirk Pitt books by Clive Cussler, Digital Fortress, Alex Rider, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, anything by Nora Roberts, The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, The Host, and a squillion others I know I've missed.
Favorite movie of all time: Cool Runnings. (You have to love Jamaicans..)
Top Fiction Characters (guys):
1.Fang - Maximum Ride. -He is just amazing. Strong, dark, silent, and handsome with a dazzling grin. Oh yeah; and WINGS.
2. Jake Ely - Phantom Stallion. -Not quite up there with Fang, but still good. Tall, dark, half Shoshone Indian, cowboy, amazing horseman, good sense of humor... Yum. Extraordinarily protective of Sam.. and her dad even likes him!
3. Jacob Black - Twilight. -I love wolves. And I love Native Americans (Quileute!) And I love tall, dark, handsome men with long hair. (See two men above... --rolls eyes-- ) So, Jake fits the bill! Plus, he has a wicked sense of humor and an adorable grin. :D
4. Prince Caspian - Narnia. -(Well.. it's actually kind of.. Ben Barnes...) :D But he's way awesome as Caspian. Plus, he has a sweet accent!! When he's so devastated at the end of the movie because his Kings and Queens of old are leaving.. that sad expression just tears at you. I wanted to cry and hug him. :D
5. Ian O'Shea - The Host. -Oh my gosh. This book is incredible.. (obviously - it was written by Stephenie Meyer.) It almost made me cry (but I'm a sap). Ian is an amazing guy - he loves Wanda for who she is, and not by what she looks like or anything like that. He loves her in any way, shape, or form that she could possibly be in the entire universe.
6. Edward Cullen - Twilight. -I like him better for Bella, but I want Jacob for me. :)
7. Jeran Odara - Boundary's Fall. -Knight/mage/lord with an awesome sense of honor, loyalty, and family. Strong, amazing swordsman, humble, loves kids.
8. William (Will) Parry - His Dark Materials. -Serious, quiet, brave kid with a hard past and devoted his time to protecting and being with Lyra.
9. Peter Pevensie - Narnia. -Gosh, I liked him in the books - but man, in the movie... mmmm. :) Four words - knight in shining armor.
10. Nate Thornton - A Hand to Hold. -Totally freaking sweet amazing gorgeous Australian guy who looks like a surfer and I don't know much about yet! But I will soon :D
11. Ozymandias - The Lake House. -Yummy. :D "More handsome than Prince Harry on his best hair day." Plus he's Max's "Warrior Protector" and is madly in love with her. That doesn't hurt. And he got a tattoo with her name. o.O Can we say.. devoted?
12. Joe Woodard - Mandie series. -He's so adorable! He's the perfect little southern gentleman, and madly in love with Mandie!
13. Ned Nickerson - Nancy Drew. -He's sweet. He's cool. He's funny. And he puts up with Nancy!!
14. Frank and Joe Hardy - Hardy Boys. -They are just awesome. Nothing else to say.
15. Dirk Pitt - Dirk Pitt. -He is tall, blond, and handsome with piercing green eyes and a killer smile. Plus, he has the Indiana-Jones-like quality of being able to walk through a burning building and come out unscathed.
Adrian and Izzy and Annika are my fanfiction buddies :)
Unsafe External Link