Author has written 5 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, and Misc. Tv Shows.
Hello guys and gals and non-binary pals! Jester here, but call me Hattie! So, what do people say in these things? Oh right! I'm a 19 year old guy, freshly into college, with two French parents who definitely don't approve of my hobbies, and I am new to fanfiction (I recently discovered it during the pandemic, but I have been imagining in my head different characters in different fandoms for years now! How I didn't know fanfiction existed is a mystery to me too...)
Now, what else? Oh that's right! People say what they like, so here ya go!
Favorite Animes: Oh boy, there are too many to count, but I'll give you guys a list of what I like at the moment! Shokugeki No Soma (BTW, I do say 'Soma', not 'Souma'. Also, there is not many fanfics for Food Wars in general, what's up with that?!), My Hero Academia (I don't think I have to explain this one, everyone and their grandmothers has watched it), Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tail, The Persona Series (specifically Persona 4, as that's the only one that I could find that was dubbed), Fruits Basket (the remake, not the original, I was wayyyy too young to watch the original), Haikyu, Ouran High School Host Club (I misspelled Host and wrote Hot while I was writing this, hehe), Code Geass, Sword Art Online, Miraculous Ladybug (which I think could be classified as an anime... I think it is anyway), Free (which is just an excuse for me to watch pretty boys swim), Yuri on Ice, Pokémon (specifically the XYZ and XY series, because I really liked the ending), and I think that's it. I'll add more if I can think of any!
Favorite Books: Percy Jackson in general and the Kane Chronicles (which I know that it's for middle schoolers, but I read it at 16 and I still loved it, so shut up!), The Simon Snow Series, Harry Potter (even though I've never read a single one of those books, I still enjoy the fanfictions, and I think I know the plot of the first two books from said fanfictions, soooo...). The Savior's Series (which is written by Jenna Moreci, and IS SO GOOD I CANT STOP REREADING IT, SEND HELP!)… That's it! (that I can think of)
Favorite TV Shows: Can I put Netflix shows on here? Cause I don't watch regular TV. Oh, I can? Great! Lupin, from Netflix (with the show starring Omar Sy, how could I not??!!), The Great British Baking Show (which I know there is a whole debate on whether it's called that or the Great British Bake-Off, to which I say... WHO THE FUCK CARES??!), The Circle (which is reality TV trash, I know that, but I'm a sucker for people who can't see each other during a five-week long period and I still like it), and that's all I can think of at the moment!
Favorite Movies: Mission Impossible (I love the action), anything done by Disney ever, and, of course, literally any anime movie ever made!
Favorite Mythologies/Mythos: Greek Mythology, Roman Mythology, Norse, Egyptian, Chinese, Japanese, Mesopotamian (I'm actually in the process of writing a child of Enki story in the Kane Chronicles Universe, so look out for that!).
Now, let's get into my least favorite things, which, oh boy, am I gonna make a lot of people mad... *hides inside impenetrable bank vault*
Least Favorite Animes: Attack on Titan (before you get your torches and pitchforks out, let me explain myself! I don't like the art style, which is probably the biggest deterrent from me watching it. Also, I don't think the plot is very interesting, and it's also SO FUCKING DEPRESSING!), One Piece (which has like 800 episodes out... when am I going find time to watch that many FUCKING EPISODES!), Naruto (I just... I don't like mainstream stuff, okay! Apart from My Hero Academia, if an anime is doing really well, I probably won't watch it because it's most likely something that's been done a thousand and one times! I like obscure stuff that pushes boundaries!), Dragon Ball Z (which, again, is so FUCKING MAINSTREAM AND LITERALLY SO BORING I CANT AND IS SOOO OLD!!)…
Least Favorite Books: I actually don't think I have any least favorite books. I literally grew up on French comic books, so I can't really have an opinion of English ones. And I sorta stopped reading French comics back in my Sophomore year of high school (so only two years ago!... Holy Jeebus, I'm a child), so I can't really have many opinions on books…
Least Favorite TV Shows: I used to FREAKING HATE Game of Thrones (wayyyy too much s*x for my liking), but I've recently taken a liking to fanfics about it, so my hate might change. Other than that, I don't think I really have any least favorite TV shows. Again, I don't really watch TV, soooo...
Least Favorite Movies: I don't like movies who draw out the conflict, and I also hate movies that make scenes that could be done and dusted in 3 minutes into a 10 minute long scene (like that one movie about that (and I'm sorry for saying this) black guy and girl who were trying to find an apartment, dear GOD that movie needed an editor).
Favorite characters from all my fandoms (not in any particular order):
Shouto 'Shouto' Todoroki
Mirio 'Lemillion' Togata (I was very pissed when Horikoshi decided to take away his quirk).
Meliodas (Even if I know that his character is a bit... controversial).
Shino 'Sinon' Asada (You cannot tell me she isn't a badass!)
Asta (Seriously, you cannot tell me this guy isn't the coolest you've ever seen!)
Yuno (I really like the one-sided rivalry, okay!)
By the way, I do have a Wattpad account (which I created in my freshman year of high school... because I thought that it was the only website for stories...), just search JesterHattie.
Top Five Favorite Pokémon (I don't know why I decided to do this, also I only played Black & White and Black & White 2. All other Pokémon not from Gen V are all from the anime):
1. Greninja - specifically Ash's Greninja.
2. Ampharos - from Pokémon Black & White 2.
3. Cobalion - from Pokémon Black & White 2.
4. Serperior - from Pokémon Black & White.
5. Luxray - from the Anime, Clement's Luxray.
Stories that I want to write (but haven't, for whatever reason):
--XCOM 2 WOTC--
* Lost (still workshopping the name) - A story about an OC who can control the Lost. I don't have any other ideas on what to do about this, but it has been living in my head rent-free. PAY YOUR DAMN RENT!!
* Sixth - An AU where Izuku has a quirk, named Sixth-Sense. I don't really know what to do. Read my Wattpad account, that's where I keep my ideas for quirks. Shameless plug over!!
* Electronic - A story about an OC who can control electronic devices. I know that electronic devices don't really exist in the Fairy Tail universe, but I had this idea literally days ago.
--The Savior's Series--
* Another - Another story about an OC with powers this time. They can control a deck of cards that do anything they wants. Also, PLEASE READ JENNA'S BOOKS. THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD!!
Nineteen random facts about me (one for each year I've been alive):
1. I used to have head hair that reaches past my lower back (and yes, I call the hair on your head... head hair, don't judge).
2. I am deathly afraid of open water (pools I can do, oceans... not so much).
3. I have ADD, autism, and dysgraphia (which made it an utter nightmare in school).
4. I am left-handed (so, double-whammy! Not only do I have dysgraphia, but ink smears all over the page!... Great! *Does the Izuku head-bang*).
5. I can't tell my right from my left and vice-versa (this was a big problem back in middle school, but I'm slowly learning how to tell. I just remember which hand I used to write with).
6. I am known for being... possessive of my belongings.
7. If you wrong me (or if I think that you wronged me), be prepared for some extra level pettiness.
8. I am single and loving it.
9. I am an introvert (I literally only had one friend in high school).
10. I am bisexual, with a preference for men. No one person is truly bisexual.
11. I am in college, studying writing, and history (I've always had a passion for history, and for a project, I actually wrote an entire universe where Apollo the sun god was reincarnated at different moments in time and history).
12. I am agnostic (meaning that I think something is out there, but we, as humans, will never be able to understand said something, basically, I'm a discount atheist, I don't adhere to any particular religion. Please don't start theological debates in my reviews/PMs, you will be blocked).
13. I have a tendency to fixate on something when I get really into it.
14. I am allergic to pollen and have a sensitivity to soy milk (I don't know why soy milk specifically, but every time I drink it, my throat closes up uncomfortably).
15. I went to a choice high school (choice meaning that I could choose to go there, not my neighborhood school)
16. I own an Omen Laptop.
17. I love Lilsimsie's content on YouTube.
18. I am non-materialistic, meaning that I don't really care what I own. I'm happy with anything.
19. I am a virgin (haven't even touched myself, never really saw the point).
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTH!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England) Anime895(USA), Starwatcher-shadow (Belgium), icyprincess1 (USA), Marshmellowtime (USA), Fury-Writer-17 (USA) Verdigurl ( New Zealand ) justiceintheworldofhp-yearight (USA), IronhideFan1993 (UK) Elhini Prime (USA), coppa-cola (USA), aspiringactor (Canada) Dakkaman777 (England) patrickthenobleman (USA) JesterHattie (France, don't currently live there, but do have nationality)
Let's talk about OCs, shall we? Why the FUCK are all of them female? I know that most fanfic writers are female and they sometimes write a version of themselves into fandoms but can we please have some diversity in this house? Write more Male!OC stories damn it! Seriously, it's not that hard! I am at a loss when I try to find any male OC stories for fandoms that aren't overrun with testosterone and literally only have like 5 female characters (Haikyu is a good example of this)! And the ones that I do find are filled with virile men who don't (read: can't) cry, or feel any general emotions apart from rage and lust. I am not sexist (seriously, I'm an advocate and an ally to them), but I do think that the stereotype that men have to be strong and tough is extraordinarily outdated. Men can cry and feel emotions like sadness too, ya know! And this is only for straight men. Gay men have to deal with the stereotype that they're precious (read: fragile) flowers and that they can't do anything without a strong guy with them (which can be a type, but it's not every gay man's type). My mother's cousin (who is a guy), is into bearded overweight other guys. And you don't see him being a fragile flower! I literally had a schoolgirl's crush on him when I was like 7 and didn't know any better (like how it's incest, and it's not exactly allowed). As soon as I realized that, my crush instantly evaporated.
The story behind my name on here:
JesterHattie is a very new name of mine. I was reading a Bakudeku fanfiction, and it said something about jesters. One minute later, and JesterHattie was my new name! I did want to name myself JesterHat, but that name was already taken!
I do have a discord, come yell with or at me about Riordan's inaccuracies with canon greek mythology characters!!
I think that's all I wanted to say (for now), so thank you for reading my profile, and remember, stay safe, wear condoms, and have fun!
Cobalt Dreams (13)