Author has written 42 stories for Sailor Moon, Labyrinth, Phantom of the Opera, Yu-Gi-Oh, Once Upon a Time, Maleficent, Avatar: Last Airbender, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Prince of Egypt, and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
For those of you that don't yet know, there's a new Sailor Moon anime! Hooray!
'Death of Stars', the sequel to 'Golden Ascension' and sixth in the TTT series, is finished, and 'Heavenly Kings', the series prequel is well underway though I'm at a loss on how precisely I want to get from everyone getting together to the end of the Silver Millennium. There's a slew of other ideas in the category, but they're not high on the priority list. I have another Phantom of the Opera story in progress as well, but it's in a hiatus of sorts as I focus on the things I'm in the process of posting. There's a Labyrinth one in the works too, but again it will be a while. I'm toying with ideas for plenty of other fandoms.
'Consequences of Forgetting', 'Time Travel Trouble', 'Can't Let Go', 'Entwined', 'Heartbound', 'Golden Ascension', 'Death of Stars', 'Reunions and Reactions', 'Silver Legend', 'A Flame's Dance' and (sort of) 'Matter of Time' are all part of a loosely interconnected series that deal specifically with one or more big change to the established timeline, and often results in an irritated Sailor Pluto. Honestly, if I've added more that I can't remember offhand, they're probably in there too. 'Time Travel Trouble', 'Can't Let Go', 'Entwined', 'Heartbound', and 'Golden Ascension' are in an actual series, with 'Heavenly Kings' filling in the Silver Millennium end of things. Any other stories will indicate if they are or aren't related. 'Care', 'Burn', 'Morning Mayhem', 'Insult and Challenge', and 'Uncontrollable' are one-shots set in the Silver Millennium that were born from one-liners in the main series, but they stand alone as well, and I may write others. 'Reunions and Reactions', previously in the line with 'Time Travel Trouble' and the others, became an AU of the AU series as of 'Heartbound'. 'A Flame's Dance' is a side story, but it should definitely be able to stand alone.
Sailor Moon stories will probably always be my first and greatest love, but I'm always open to suggestions regarding possible stories or the like, including suggestions for future events in ongoing stories. Phantom and Labyrinth complete my main fandoms, but there are others I may dabble in now and then, and I, though it pains me to admit it, will also write Yu-Gi-Oh! fics as the mood strikes.
Couples I adore:
Sailor Moon: UsagixMamoru, SenshixShitennou, HarukaxMichiru, ChibiusaxHelios, occasionally some others but I generally stick to those
Labyrinth: JarethxSarah always
Phantom of the Opera: Definitely Erik/Christine, since I hate Raoul.
Miraculous Ladybug: Primarily Marinette/Adrien, but I'm down with pretty much any corner of the square if it's done well.
- Write Yu-Gi-Oh! where Anzu is a major player. I honestly can't stand her, so don't expect her to be much more than a side character if she's there at all.
- This isn't absolute, but I generally won't deviate from the pairings listed above. As such, I don't favor Usagi and Seiya or various other couples that come in conflict with the ones I write.
- I won't change my vision of a story to suit others. Ultimately, I'm doing this for myself first. While I like feedback, keep in mind that this is the story I want to tell and please don't tell me I'm making a mistake.
- I won't write crossovers, at least not at this point of time. I don't really care to mix worlds.
- As I said above, I'm always accepting suggestions for both works-in-progress and ideas for later stories. I can't guarantee I'll do them since I only write when inspired, but I'll certainly think about it and if I'm interested it'll be added to my collection of notes. It may not get done and if it is it may take a long time, but I will always consider the material presented.
- Though I don't have a beta profile and likely won't make one, I have no objections to looking over other authors' work if the story strikes my fancy.
- While I don't respond to every review, if you ask me something, I'll do my best to get back to you about it, and I'll always respond to PMs if you send them unless you get nasty.