Author has written 8 stories for Glee, Naruto, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, and Supernatural.
Sometime in the middle of August, 2013:
I never disappeared, I got caught up in a lot of stuff. Mostly nothing. But when it wasn't nothing, it was digital art, Supernatural, Tumblr, and a whole mix of other stuff. Sorry.
I have a bunch of ideas for KakuHida festering inside me but no real plans for them. A lot of them are anthropomorphic fics(I'm surprised cuz I usually hate those). Here are some just so you peeps know
- AU where Kakuzu is part tiger and Hidan is part honey badger and they somehow hook up. I don't really know, it's not important. They live somewhere in a refugee camp away from big governments like Konoha. Their kind is typically trained like disposable soldiers and used as such. Any anthropomorphs who refuse to cooperate are captured and sent to some hush-hush facility that has them create energy for the town. In the woods, Naruto (a harassed, unloved orphan) wanders near their home and they take him in. He is stolen back by Konoha after living with them for many years.
- AU. Hidan makes deals for souls. One day he meets Kakuzu and gives the bastard money for his soul with a time limit. However in the next few weeks, Kakuzu returns asking for even more cash but has nothing of value, until he shows his impressive set of assassination skills. They share a bond that thickens and within their time together, Hidan has developed undefined feelings for him. Unfortunately, Kakuzu is stuck in an almost unbreakable deal.
- AU. Hidan is an angel sent from Jashin to convert Kakuzu, a vampire. His wings are severed off upon landing and Kakuzu discovers him. They have a bloody, erotic relationship since Hidan is immortal and angel blood is tons of fun, and Kakuzu is very different from his siblings in the clouds. When his wings heal, he returns to the sky unsuccessful and Jashin then demands him to reap him.
- AU. Something tragic occurs to Hidan and causes him to lose religion and Kakuzu is the only one to see the downfall. Everyone else mistakes his severe change in personality as maturing. But when he disappears for a week and returns even quieter, Kakuzu pushes harder for the truth. This is just a fic showcasing Hidan's religion as a plus in his life.
- AU. Kakuzu is an incubus who tries to tap Hidan both figuratively and literally. Since Hidan is immortal, Kakuzu can use him as a renewable resource. But he underestimates both the knowledge and age of Hidan and is tricked into having to morph to exactly Hidan's specifics in order to have sex. In the end, he's some light brown skinned, black haired stitched rag doll thing. He is apparently the image of Hidan's late lover who died in an explosion except with stitches. The first time they go at it, Kakuzu is unable to get the power he desired from Hidan. The ragdoll appearance is a reminder that Kakuzu is not the same man and the whole guise allows Hidan to pretend with his eyes closed.
- AU. Kakuzu and Hidan and their domestic lives. Just some slice-of-life thing.
So... I found a new pairing to ship like cray... Benny/Dean! Ugh, too cute.
AND GOOD NEWS TO KATT LOVERS! I had written half a fic a year ago but I lost it but I found it! It was in the draft of my email, weird.
Unsafe External Link