Author has written 18 stories for Death Note, Screenplays, and Hannibal.
Brief run-down of my personality...
My nickname is Mikanis, and I used to be a prolific writer. Meaning I wrote all the time. I had been known to scribble plot bunnies onto napkins in restaurants. Then my mother had a stroke in 2010, and I lost my voice for a long time. I tried to write again in 2012, and still had some healing to do, so the words didn't come. This year, I decided I was either going to write or cut out my tongue, so...yes. Here we are. I'm also on AO3 as Coagvla, writing for the Hannibal fandom. I'm also seeking an artist to assist me with a graphic novel, message me about that.
I'm married now, with a beautiful son Sebastien. I've grown a lot, I've worked really hard to get back to a healthy mindset, and I tentatively present myself as a writer again. I hope you enjoy my things. I will read through these stories and see how many of them I can salvage. Big news, I'm working on the next chapter of Of Music. My style has changed, and grown, but I see a raw element of myself in that story that I want to work to recapture.
If you're still around, thank you, if you're just joining, welcome. The fandom has probably exploded since I was last here, and there are probably newer, fan-approved modus operandi for the characters that I love. I don't really care. So. I hope you stick around.
I write from the Death Note manga. My favorite animes are Beserk (Old version), Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, Trigun, and Ranma 1/2. Ouran Host makes me giggle. I can't stand 80% of Attack on Titan, and the remaining 20% would be named Levi.
I appreciate my readers and their feedback. I am looking for a beta. I am out of things to say.
Current Status of my Works:
Of Music: Soldiering on.
Morning Star: Shelved pending Of Music's completion.
Shades of Grey: To be Polished and Cross-posted to AO3 at my leisure.
Sauternes: Intermittent Updates
Clandestine: Shelved Pending Of Music's completion, New Ch4 posted.
Ashes to Ashes: Shelved, possibly a two-arc story like Welcome to Wammy
My score on The Jung Type Death Note Test:
DN characters with this type: Rem.
Things Regarding My Work:
This is a lovely slide-show made by Draculina17, to the theme of Concerto! Power to the Mozart! Thank you Draculina!
And a Second By Product Of A Sick Society, dedicated to the same story.
Another by a reader, TheEviloTwin and FarutoFan on Youtube.
An L cosplay (Playing an Amazing violin), byMephistophilesGirl on Youtube.
Thanks for stopping by!
Her Sweetness (108)
Nilah Dante (1)