Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
My name is Olivia. I'm 14.
- I write fanfiction
- I love scrabble
- I'm good at badminton - just a bit out of practice...
- I used to be good at archery, but I haven't had practice in three years... but I remember the very basics...
- I love photography, and my scenery pictures are pretty ( I took my profile pic)
- My favourite subjects are Spanish, French, English Lit, and Chem.
- I hate Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus
- When I drink coca-cola, I get extremely hyper and bubbly and jumpy and silly
- When I drink peardrax, I get all mellow and calm, and spout verses of wisdom
- Coca-cola is the antidote to the effect peardrax has on me, and vice-versa
- I wear a ribbon in my hair - It makes me feel cute and childish, especially among all the serious people in school.
- I say things like "Uh-oh spaghettioh!" and "Girl, you bad like crab on sunday morning..."
- I have a newfound love of baking
- I live about fifteen minutes' drive from the beach, yet I go less often than when I lived an hour away
- I like a little of every single kind of music
- I like music from the 80's and 90's a lot
- I love reading
- I walk around, randomly shouting "Vote for Pedro!" (Undoubtedly, I love Napoleon Dynamite)
- I hate physics. With a passion.
- I have no idea what career path I want to follow... everything I thought about was shot down.
- I love chocolate.
- I don't absolutely LOVE twilight, yet I write twilight fanfiction
- Lots of people are baffled by me.
- I don't notice race. People actually have to point it out most times before I take notice.
- I'm cheerful and happy.
- That doesn't mean that my life isn't hard. I just smile through it all. I have difficulties too, just like everyone else.
- I always end up liking the wrong guy.
- I have lots of dumb moments. But I'm not blonde! I have dark brown/ almost black hair! (i dont mean any offense to blondes, by the way.)
- I have a noticeable tanline from my socks, because of my school uniform. My feet are like, yellow, while my calves are like...bronze, because my body tans easily.
- I have nice hair. It's the one part of me that I like.
- I'm not embarrassed by my mother.
- I love my brothers more than anything in the world.
Here are some things I've learnt from experience... mostly from my own experience, but one or two from my friend's experiences. As time goes on, I'll keep adding. I had more than this, but at the moment I can't remember them...but her you go!
1) Never put fabric paint on your skin. NEVER.
2) Wake yourself up fully before going down the stairs in the morning.
3) Unless you want to get cussed, do NOT unexpectedly shout "LOOK ANOTHER GOAT!" while your mum is driving.
4) You know how people would say, if you do something stupid, it'll come back and bite you on your butt? Heed that warning.
5) If you're tired before a dance exam, eat 2 sugar sticks- Insta-energy...
6) Be VERY careful with a hot iron.
7) Never tell your math teacher, "Miss, you have chalk on your bumbum." Well, never say it like that at least.
3rd September, 2010... hey guys...
I won't be writing on FanFic again for a while. I tried to post the details here, but they wont copy and paste onto here, so just go to one of my stories and read the last update. My stories are now up for "adoption" and the details are in the last update. Details are also there for those who want me to send them the storyline i had planned out for Blurring the Lines and Dark Matter.
Love you guys always,
11th September, 2010... one more update
I've decided who got each of my stories, so if you want to follow them, here are thier names. I'm adding them to my fav authors list, because I really want to see what they do with my stories :
Dark Matter went to MumblingSleeper
The Life of a Teenaged Adult went to Cutie16
Blurring the Lines of Reality went to Ashlie Christine
I'm sure they won't disappoint. Follow and review them, guys!
Hoping you're well, and giving my love,
Unsafe External Link