Poll: Which story would you most like me to update? Vote Now!
Author has written 53 stories for Desperate Housewives, Lost, Lie to Me, V, 2009, and Hunger Games.
You can find me here, as well: twitter.com/dharmamotorpool, allthehayffiefeels.tumblr.com, and dharmamotorpool.tumblr.com
A few things about me:
- I'm a Sulieter. Hard core.
- Callian is meanttobe. Yes, that is one word. FOX made a gigantic mistake by cutting us off at 3 seasons. GI. GAN. TIC. I'm just saying.
- Hayffie is life.
- I am apparently the real-life version of Juliet Burke; at least in the sense that my former boss is the real-life version of Ben, and he forced me into the role.
- Pursuant to the fact above, I own a t-shirt that says "It's very stressful being an Other".
- I am a waitress/hostess/asst. manager, but I also attend college as a business student.
- I'd rather be writing.
- I'm in the process of creating L O S T: The Musical and Catching Fire: The Musical Yeah, you heard me. :)
- I am an avid football fan - and no, I don't mean American football. I'm talking soccer. I coached my younger sister's team for 3 years and am currently playing in an indoor league (outdoor during the summer). I have zero respect for people who call us "lawn fairies". You haven't got a clue.
- Yes, I live in Wisconsin. No, I am not a farmer, nor have I ever milked a cow, and I am by NO MEANS a morning person. I will say, though, that I believe happy cows actually come from Wisconsin and not California. Ahem.
- Desperate Housewives is my former #1 show, but as it shattered my fragile heart into a billion pieces that will never ever be reconstructed, that spot has been taken over by Lost and Lie to Me.
- I'm also very much into True Blood, The Walking Dead, V, Mad Men, Buffy/Angel, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games trilogy, and Body of Proof.
- I am in love with Elizabeth Mitchell and Kelli Williams. Serious, serious love. In my mind, we are in a very happy polyamorous relationship.
- iShip: Suliet and Callian (duh), Jate (is fate, but Suliet is destiny), Jacket (as BFFs), Sun/Jin, Haymitch/Effie (THG), Jerica (V), Roger/Joan (Mad Men), Buffy/Spike, Xander/Anya, Angel/Cordelia, Addison/Pete, Ten/Donna (as BFFs), Pam/Eric, Pam/Jessica, Klaus/Caroline (TVD), and many, many more.
- I am a music and book junkie. Seriously, I should find a 12-step program or something. I'm the girl who goes into Barnes & Noble "just to study" and walks out with 2 or 3 new books. Every week. I also own a Nook, which I have filled with even more books. I'm constantly in the middle of at least 15 of them.
- Favorites: Harry Potter series, House of Night series, Hunger Games trilogy, Allison Hewitt is Trapped, LoTR, Sloppy Firsts - Perfect Fifths (Jessica Darling series), Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series, Just Listen, Pride and Prejudice, The Bell Jar, The Lovely Bones, Percy Jackson series, Ella Enchanted, Stardust, Wicked, and Atonement.
- I'm also the girl whose playlist (2200 songs and growing) is jam-packed from Adele to the Zac Brown Band, 'Affirmation' to 'Zydrate Anatomy', and everything in between.
- So You Think You Can Dance will eternally be better than Dancing with the (pseudo) Stars. Again, just saying.
- Oh, and my name is Gina.
|Community:||LTM Fic Challenge|
|Focus:||TV Shows Lie to Me|