Author has written 7 stories for NCIS, Law and Order: SVU, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and Criminal Minds.
My name is Caitlin... I am a Wellington Girls College student - who is very proud to be a Kiwi!! i love writing, especially poetry!!
I am mental, crazy, weird, odd, insane, whatever. I am a massive freak over grammar and spelling and several of my friends regularly tease me about this and have labelled me the 'Grammar Nazi'.
I love spending time with my best mates in my favourite place in the whole world, which is at school - funnily enough!
I am Pagan and very very proud!! I tend not to care what anyone else thinks of what I think, say and do - I just carry on with it like no one else cares. It's the way I work, don't like it - then ignore me. So be it.
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Nope, kinda wish I was though…
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Yep! Not hard to get to that stage in a world like this... Sadly
3) How many houses have you lived in? 1 (I know – boring!)
4) Favorite candy bar? Oo… That’s difficult, very difficult sorting hat impression (Cookies for you if you understand the reference I attempted to make!) Probably Cadbury Moro Gold.
5) Favorite shoes? Sketchers and my almost Ziva-style boots (Yeah, I'm an NCIS nut... Get over it..)
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Urm… Probably
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? cowers Yes…
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Does school count as public? If so, yes.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind? laugh My fanfiction – Something Behind The Curtains! Just ask my mate EJ. She knows.
12) Favorite genre of music? Oo… Classical crossover is the genre of my favourite artist.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Cancer
14) What time were you born? 2.58am
15) Do you like beer? shrug Some are alright I guess
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Uh.. No, actually. That sort of thing is kinda immature, in a bad sense
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Oo difficult. Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys and The Saddle Club can fight it out…
18) Are you sarcastic? Oh well, most definitely not… Me? Sarcastic? Psh. Never!
19) What are your favorite colors? Purple, silver, green, red, black
20) How many watches do you own? Like most non-greedy humans, one
21) Summer or winter? Winter. Rain, cold, wind. The perfect time to cuddle up in a blanket to write and watch crime shows (and a good excuse for this hobby as well)
23) Favorite color to wear? Red or green. People have told me I look like Hayley Westenra (New Zealand singer) and I think I look more like her if I wear red, which I like to do.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Oo sprite. Nothing like good ol’ sugary lemonade!
25) What color is your cell phone? Red
26) Where is your second home? The WGC library! :D
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yep! Gibbs slaps, mostly…
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Nope.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Um.. Three if you count the main light, two if you don't
30) How many video games do you own? facepalm Must I count them? Let’s just say…. Quite a few
31) What was your first pet? A cat named Albie
32) Ever had braces? Didn’t really want ‘em but I have ‘em; can’t wait to get rid of ‘em
33) Do looks matter? shrug Good looks that go with good personality are hard to find but yeah, if they can be found in a guy, it’s nice.
34) Do you use chapstick? Nope
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School: Oh boy! My 3 favourite teachers (they didn’t necessarily like me, but hey) 1. Mrs McKenzie, teacher of Latin and Classics and just the coolest teacher to have! She gives us lollies, we play games, we have random conversations and CAKE! Once a week we have cake. It’s fantastic. 2. Ms Henjyoji, teacher of studies of the Media variety (EJ, you will know what I mean!). In short (haha ironic, that), she is well, VERY short with black hair and an American accent. She always does everything at super duper speed, which is kinda how she earnt the nickname the Ninja. She’s just… Ninja-like I guess! And 3. Mr Watson, teacher of history. Hilarious to have as a teacher and a form-teacher and the reason I now burst into hysterical laughter if anyone calls me ‘normal’. Mr Watson, your work is done.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Wtf? (And no, that does not stand for ‘why the face’, mr TV voiceover)
37) Are you too forgiving? Sometimes
38) How many children do you want? Um… I don’t know. I'm an only child which is nice sometimes and lonely other times. We’ll see, I guess
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? ??
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Spaghetti on toast!
41) Do you own a gun? Nope… My parents have two though…
42) Ever thought you were in love? Um… Actually, no.
43) When was the last time you cried? Hmm… I honestly can’t remember! Probably not that long ago…
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? That was… Friday. Oh! I remember! I read and wrote fanfiction for many hours since mum was out.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Wtf? Wtf? Wtf?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Haha no, but people at my school have!
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Yes! Larnach Castle in Dunedin! (Gold star for you if you know where that is!)
48) Nicknames? Well… Caity, Caity-Waity, Cait, Muffin (cheers Nick), Rose, Mouse, Sweetie….
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Nope (except Abby's farting hippo which is either called Bert or Bertha... can't remember)
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Nope
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Nope
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yes. Megan, my bestest mate in the whole wide world.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Haha no. But I have said Boo to people many times…
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Nope
56) Are you happy with your life right now? shrug Meh
57) Do you dye your hair? Nope, never have and most probably never will
58) Does anyone like you? How should I know?!
59) What year were you born? 1992 (the year legends were born! bows Thank you facebook)
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Uh… Let’s see.. I was nearly 2 so I would say learning to walk and talk
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Yes
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds
63) Do you like yourself? I guess
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? cough NEITHER.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Eyes
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Nah
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Ew no
68) Do you own a webcam? No
69) Have you ever stripped? Urm, no
70) Ever broke a bone? Nope (I'm boring but crazy. Trust me on that!)
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Don't have it
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles!
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Never have, never will
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats!
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? The Brady Bunch (cheers Ninja and Media studies!)
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? No.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yes
80) Do you own a car? No
81) Can you cook? Yes
82) 3 things that annoy you: 1. People who think they’re better than everyone else. 2. People who use religion as an excuse for shit (I am religious but I don't hide behind it like a coward) and 3. Parents, most of the time.
83) Do you text message often? laugh Yes
84) Money or love? Love!
85) Do you have any scars? Yup. Burns are nasty nasty things
86) What do you want more than anything right now? For Megan to be back here…
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Sometimes
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships. One night stands are for bloody morons who think all members of the opposite sex are worthless.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Neither
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Yes
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Wtf?
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yes! (not in a box, but crayons)
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Um… can’t remember, probably my mother...
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? shrug Probably my parents.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Can’t remember
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? EJ!
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? smile Tui…
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? Prob Kimbo!
100) Who was the last person that called you? Uh… can’t remember
EJ's quote of the day: "I ship so much, I have a Navy"
Main ships of said Navy:
Okay so my fanfictions (granted, the ones that are -actual- writing and not just the annoying twitching plot bunnies who have taken up residence in the corner of my brain...):
Dark Pasts: Kinda... Well, I'm not working on it and the plot line only makes proper sense in my head really.. So... On partial hiatus!
Dreams and Desires: Oneshot. May continue after I've done my current main project.
Shakespeare and The Call of Nature: FINISHED! Co-written with WanderingThorn who, granted, wrote most of it after I got writers' block... BADLY. >.
The Things We Live For: An actually finished story! Yay!
Timelord and Human: Poem. Finished also. Unlike a lot of things.. But yay.
MASSIVE NOTE: My 6th story Something Behind the Curtains has been taken down because I have decided to change the timeline in it and it is easier to redo the entire story one chapter at a time rather than replacing the content and confusing you, the readers, not to mention myself. PLEASE REVIEW STUFF PEOPLE! It makes the writers happy... I'll be posting this, one chapter every couple of days as long as I get reviews! Relying on you readers!!
I'm weird, crazy, psycho and any other abnormal words you can think of but I DON'T CARE!