Author has written 20 stories for CSI: New York, and Glee.
Reader, writer, cartographer…ok, I’m not a cartographer (at least not now, there’s always hope for the future). I am an economist-linguist by day and an avid reader by night. (I also really, really like parenthesis).
I live in Warsaw – Poland’s national capital. (No, I do not like politics nor do I work for the government.) Apart from reading, I play tennis, ski, sail and travel (for now Europe but in time we'll see;). Also, I've started learning professional photography lately and let me tell you, it's as much fun as it is tricky!!
When I write, I try to give it my best and I can only hope that you'll enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them:) I also enjoy getting reviews and always reply to them. I always try to review any story that I've read and liked! I think there's nothing better than getting feedback from readers and other writers and giving it back:)
As for my fave anythings – books, authors, TV shows…there are too many and the answers differ depending on the day, my mood, and well, someone or something always gets left off...
Occasionally, I have a book buying problem – that is if you consider going into a book store to browse and leave with 6 books a problem. (But that’s not really a problem, is it? I’m not alone in this, am I? Anyone?)
I also have a thing for chocolate. And nachos. Mmm nachos. I could pretty much eat nachos every day of the week.
If you want to find out more about me or what I'm ranting (or whining) about, or just talk, you can find me here:
Stories in progress:
- 'Kurt Hummel's Series Of Unfortunate Events' - my newest baby because I couldn't resist a summer Furt story and Kurt in the woods: Mosquitoes. Leeches. Tents. Camping is the last thing Kurt Hummel wants to do in the summer but when Burt decides the Hudmels need some bonding time in the wild, he's got no choice. Thus begins a series of rather unfortunate events...
- 'Odds And Ends' - my first Glee multi-chapter story:) Sort of. It's basically a collection of random Kurt/Finn scenes and moments that I started because there just weren't almost any this season and I really missed seeing my two fave guys together. Now that the epic 'Furt' episode happened and they're officially brothers (I could kiss Ryan Murphy for that!), I hope this to be a series that fills in the gaps of Kurt and Finn's brotherly-tough-love relationship;)
(I'm really sorry for leaving you hanging with those for now, guys!!)
- 'Birds of a Feather' - [on hiatus due to a terrible lack of inspiration...will be completed though, I promise!] there's nothing more adorable these days than Kurt and Blaine but I've had just enough of Klaine stories...so I wrote my own;) This one takes place mostly in Westerville though this wouldn't be my story if I didn't have Furt brotherly love thrown in. Plus guest appearances from New Directions.
- 'Step By Step' - my first AU SMacked fic:-) Stella Bonasera is a professional dancer and owner of a dance studio, her paths cross with one CSI Mac Taylor when she gets herself entangled in a deadly intrigue and becomes involved in a high-end gruesome murder. Sparks will fly but is Stella a victim or a suspect? As Mac tries to get to the bottom of the case, he finds himself increasingly drawn to the beautiful yet secretive dancer.
- 'Stalemate' - a post season 6 multi-chap SMacked story; Stella gets a lucrative and prestigious offer to work in the FBI Crime Lab in Virginia and she's considering to leave New York...and a certain detective doesn't seem to mind her leaving as much as he should...or does he?
- 'Happily Never After' - a SMacked collaboration with babygurl0506 under our joint name Stargurls; "Running away isn't the answer, Stella." When things go south in Mac and Stella's marriage, she runs to New Orleans hoping Mac will realize what he's about to lose, but when she has an accident, plans change. Will they get their happy ever after? COMPLETE
That's it for now, if something else comes to my mind, I'll add it later:)
Thanks for stopping by!
Unsafe External Link