Author has written 71 stories for Harry Potter, StarTrek: The Original Series, Kill Bill, Stargate: SG-1, 24, and X-Files.
Who I Am:
I am a hard working American woman, brown haired gray eyed like so many of my family. In fact you see me you see most of my cousins, aunts and mother. My family goes back a long way in America, on my father's side through a great grandfather I can trace my family back to the Mayflower. I am related to both famous and infamous people throughout history. Since this nation was founded my ancestors have been involved in every single war, from the Revolutionary war where my ancestors supplied goods to the fledgling continental army all the way through to now, with family in the Air Force. The majority of my family fought for the north in the American civil war, anti-slavery, anti-racism we love our fellow countrymen. I am a fiercely patriotic American because of my history with this great land.
I am a Christian and will end up putting religious elements into my stories. My faith is very dear to me and though I love to share it with others I do understand that not everyone is interested or wants to hear what I have to offer. That is alright, in fact I try to practice Christianity as Jesus Christ taught it, he invited sinners and outcasts to many of his suppers and led by example. That is why I accept those of other or no faith as everyone has to find their own way in this world. It’s how a Christian is suppose to live, with love and tolerance for all faiths, people and cultures. In fact I have friends who are of all faiths and they are awesome and I do like learning about their faiths as well, it's nice to see what makes people act and do things the way they do. However that being said I still will have religious themes in my stories as a fair warning. All pairings I do will be those of age and none underage and no slash either in any of my stories.
Of course I do have a fiction press account too, here, I am starting to slowly upload stories there and hope to see you over there!
The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).
Food for Thought:
Any one think that when Dumbledore says Nitwit, Blubber, Oddment and Tweak he is referring to certain house-elves in the first Harry Potter book to deliver the food? I do, for after he says that the food appears, at that moment he was not trying to be funny at all as we now know house elves have some pretty strange names. Now the way he had the students sing the school song was his being funny.
Things I Love In Harry Potter Fan-Fiction:
Ron and Hermione together, they remind me so much of my own parents, abet a much younger version. They say opposites attract and that is true here for sure, yet they dearly love each other for sure. Though they do fight like cats and dogs there is a deep love there one can see through the books if you look for it. In fact their relationship is like most classic romance stories, boy and girl can stand each other, get together finally after many trials sort of thing.
Harry and Ginny or Harry and Luna, something about lost souls in torment getting together really works for me and these two pairings really work for me. I would have loved JKR to flesh Ginny out more in canon, she to me was very interesting and really should have been used more instead of in the background. I mean she fought off the shade of Voldemort as hard as she could at eleven years of age, and survived, she was dead, and should have died even after Harry did what he did, but she survived and went on to fight with the DA in her sixth year at a Hogwarts under the thumb of the Carrows.
Molly Weasley, I love her, I mean she is so sweet and loving and sure has a temper on her but she cares so very much, is she perfect? Nah, but who is? She is really a dear and cares so much. Besides if you have not had to take care of a lot of boys at one time you cannot understand why she has such a temper. Boys, well they are boys and they can do all kinds of things that drive parents and educators up the wall. It's part of a boy's nature to get into some mischief and most of the time they mean no harm by it, they are just living life to the fullest. Though it can be rather trying at times to have to shout to get their attention, even if you are right by their ear.
Severus Snape, I have loved this guy since the first book, when he only took a point from Harry for cheek, well I would not be so nice, that kid would have sat detention for me and I happen to like Harry very much. His humor I adore and find very amusing when he says what he says and gets away with it too, his sarcastic wit is something I enjoy very much, why more do not see that his sarcastic wit is how the British function, in fact take away sarcasm from a Brit and well, they can't function (or so I have seen with my own two eyes in a dear friend). That and he went from being a follower of evil to turning from that to do what was needed to defeat the evil one he served at one time.
Things I Don’t Like In Fan-Fiction:
Weasley bashing, I love the Weasley family and see them as a wonderful family, poor yes but still a great family. I think why people have a problem with them is that they are red-haired, which is a shame as red hair rocks! My mom was a red-head! That and a bias against large families at the same time oh and the fact that they are poor in money. Why that would make them evil or bad is beyond me, Molly is one of my favorite characters and if she were real I would be honored to call her friend.
Mpreg, go take biology or please, don’t write at all, this makes you look, well it makes you look stupid. Women have kids, not men period! I see this as woman bashing myself and as it is written mainly by teen girls I don't understand it, are they not proud of the role they play in being a woman and having a chance to bring life into the world?
Any underage relationships, don’t do it, not cool and not something that would ever be done in the books, the adults and teachers are not going to risk their reputations or very lives doing something stupid like this.
Slavery or subservient witches, it’s called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy for a reason folks! Witches are at least equal if not above wizards in this world.
Bashing of people who express religious views, Christian or otherwise in fan-fiction. You have a right to not read such stories and if you do no bashing of them!
Best Loved Fan-Fiction I Recommend:
The Best Revenge AU. Yes, the old Snape retrieves Harry from the Dursleys formula. I just had to write one. Everything changes, because the best revenge is living well. T for Mentor Snape's occasional naughty language. Supportive Minerva. Over three million hits!
The Best Revenge: Time of the Basilisk AU: The continuation of Book I. Not all of Tom Riddle is gone. A mysterious journal and a new Defense teacher pose challenges for Harry and his guardian. T for Mentor Snape's occasional naughty language. Supportive Minerva.
To Shape And Change AU. Time Travel. Snape goes back in time, holding the knowledge of what is to come if he fails. No longer holding a grudge, he seeks to shape Harry into the greatest wizard of all time, starting on the day Hagrid took Harry to Diagon Alley. No Horcruxes.
Becoming Alpha A single difference changed Harry Potter as he began his life at the majestic castle known as Hogwarts. Collecting friends from all four Houses, he starts his journey by becoming the Alpha. Will the changes hinder or help his destiny?
Return of An Alpha For three years, Harry has been Becoming Alpha of Hogwarts. Now another Alpha is returning, bringing with him darkness, chaos, and battle. Watch as sides line up for war, and people and society change.
Clash of the Alphas With just two more years at Hogwarts left, Harry must fight for his position as Alpha when another Alpha challenges him for it – twice. As the war comes to a high point, everyone must get along and fight for their lives or they stand to lose everything.
Both More Wonderous and Terrible Harry discovers the 'power he knows not'. His power can save the world from Voldemort, but can it save Harry?
Magical Knight The sequel to "Both More Wondrous and Terrible".Harry struggles find his place, his purpose and his heart.He starts by making a drastic change that may dictate the future for both himself and the rest of the magical world.Duty calls,but so does his heart.
Playing With Fire The sequel to "Magical Knight" and the final book of the trilogy beginning with" Both More Wondrous and Terrible". Harry's had enough of trying to change to suit the rest of the world. It's time to try changing the world itself.
And now for something by a dear friend on this sight:
Things that Professor Snape is no longer allowed to do at Hogwarts: By excessively perky
1. Not allowed to sing “Black Powder and Alcohol” to the students. Especially not allowed to substitute ingredients that will result in napalm and methamphetamine instead.
2. Crucifying toads. Bad idea.
3. Not allowed to collect blood and/or hair samples from students or staff for potion-making. This includes Mrs. Norris.
4. Not allowed to train Hagrid’s pets into attacking Gryffindors.
5. May not call any members of the Ministry of Magic untrustworthy, corrupt slime. Not even Fudge. Ok, especially not Fudge.
6. Even if I still have the receipt for the last bribe I gave him from Lucius.
7. Must never tease Trelawney about what she puts in her incense.
8. May not sell any Weasley into slavery.
9. Gozer does not live in my supply cabinet. You’d be surprised what does, though.
10. The Forbidden Forest is not full of yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell first-years that it is.
11. I cannot trade McGonagall to the Death-Eaters for McNair, Avery, and a DE to be named later.
12. “Poppy” is Madam Pomfrey’s nickname, and not what she dispenses.
13. May not conduct psychological experiments on staff members or students.
14. I should not confess to crimes that took place before I was born.
15. While under Vertaserum.
16. 'To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is a bad long-term goal to give Lord Voldemort. Or Dumbledore, for that matter.
17. Rodents are not entitled to burial with full military honors, even if they are "casualties of war". Not even Pettigrew.
18. Not allowed to add 'In accordance with the prophesy' to the end of answers I give to a question Dumbledore asks me. Only Trelawney gets to do that.
19. Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on school time.
20. Must wash my hair even if it tampers with my 'Sampson like powers'.
21. Must not taunt the Hufflepuffs.
22. Not allowed to appeal to mankind's baser instincts in Death-Eater recruiting posters. God only knows why.
23. Not allowed to put up Death-Eater recruiting posters on school property, not even in the Slytherin Common Room.
24. May not make posters depicting the leadership failings of my chain(s) of command. Neither Dumbledore nor Voldemort have any sense of humor that way.
25. It is better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission, no longer applies to Professor Snape.
26. There are no evil clowns living under my bed.
27. Except Peeves.
28. Nerve gas is not funny, not even at a Dark Revel.
29. Must not tell any Death-Eater that I am smarter than they are, especially if it's true.
30. Visiting Irish wizards are not after 'Me frosted lucky charms'. Now Flitwick, on the other hand, has a right to be worried.
31. Potions Class should not end in tragedy.
32. I may not produce or perform in “Hogwarts: The Full Monty”. Nor may I encourage any student or staff to do so.
33. Not even Madam Hooch.
34. May not use Harry Potter as a body shield if Voldemort invades the school.
35. May no longer decorate the Great Hall for any function.
36. May not give Professor Sprout any plant named “Audrey”.
37. May not feed Longbottom to “Audrey”.
38. May not bring Moaning Myrtle as my date to the Yule Ball.
39. May not put banned substances on the Gryffindor Quidditch brooms just before a match (see attached list).
40. May not encourage Fred or George Weasley to booby-trap the Sorting Hat.
41. May not bring Longbottom to any Death-Eater function in the hopes he will ‘fix’ Voldemort’s latest potion.
42. Even if the resulting explosion will leave a smoking crater a quarter-mile in diameter, thus resolving at least two of my major problems.
43. May not send a charmed rubber rat across the floor of the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom in hopes that Lupin will chase it.
44. Or send Sirius Black a flea collar in Extra Large. Though he could use it. “Dances with wolves, sleeps with fleas”.
45. When asked to give a few words at a ceremony or staff meeting, ‘Romper Bomper Stomper Boo' is probably not appropriate.
Besides, that’s Dumbledore’s job.
|Community:||Harry Time Travel Fictions|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|