Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Hunger Games.
I grew up on fanfictions from The-N and Quizilla, and just recently fell back into them. Back in the 6th grade, I wrote my first fanfiction: It Seems So Wrong, It Feels So Right, a HP Marauder FF. After finding the old document, I started editing my middle school work, and found how much I really loved my characters. I posted my ff, and got some great feedback on my story! As a senior in college pursuing a business degree, along with working as a manager of a retail store, I am not sure when I will find time to write often, but know that you have never heard the last of me!
Here are my favorite fandoms/ships (I normally ship with the author of the cannon... normally).
- Original ships (Romione, Jily, etc)
- Blackinnon (although my FF goes against this!)
- Hinny (reluctantly, b/c I don't particularly like Ginny in JK's books... but also don't like anyone else for Harry...)
- Dramione (one-shots only, never long term!)
- Star Crossed (Katniss/Peeta)
- Gohanna (Gale/Johanna, only Mockingjay and onward)
Jonas Brothers/Demi/Miley/Selena/Etc. (Yep, I went there!)
And I recently got into Mario!
Not that I don't like other fandoms, but those are my biggest ones, with HP & HG both way, way up top. And if a ship is really off from the original (age or gender, usually), I just can't get into it. I also am not big on really sexual scenes, just because the authors I love aren't graphic, so why should the FF's be so graphic? I have tried reading many non-traditional fics, but they just never work for me because I'm so grounded in my ways!
A FF I want to find/write myself if it isn't there:
- A good, full length Peeta POV that stays true to Suzanne's characters
- A HG story that portrays Peeta's mother as a human being instead of a witch (I'm writing this now! It's called Pride.)
I also have 5 cats. I think that is worthy of noting.