Poll: Should I post my crossover fanfic between Minecraft and my original story? Vote Now!
Author has written 41 stories for WALL-E, Phineas and Ferb, Kirby, Invader Zim, Heroscape, Mario, Pikmin, Pokémon, Lego, Disgaea, Minecraft, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ.
Alright, I've been thinking...
I've not really been on here much anymore, and I can safely tell you, that that's probably not gonna change. I'll probably post things every now and then, but most things on here... yeaahh probably won't get finished. Sorry. I was in a crazed fan-mode before, but the PnF fandom especially just feels mostly, ehh i dunno... closed-minded...? I dunno.
To tell the truth, I probably would be on here a lot more if I could write better. My main fandoms right now are anime like Lucky Star and Haruhi Suzumiya, and they have more character depth than, say, Mario. Plus those things at the end of names in Japanese works like 'chan' or 'san', the terminology of which I can not remember for the life of me. Those make it really confusing, and I worry that the fandom's gonna bite my head off (some might not, but quite a bit WILL)
In addition, I'm starting to ease into my own original fiction, which I put up an my dA account. It's a lot more free-ranged that way.
I might upload oneshots every now and then, but... yeah... Other than 'Children of My Enemy', I can't see any of my multi-chapter fics getting anywhere anymore. Sorry.
DeviantArt Account: http://waddle-dance.deviantart.com/
Birthday: April 11
I'm a joker, and I find it hard to take things seriously sometimes. I'm a procrastinator. I'm a total clown, and I may seem insensitive at times, but deep down, I'm a caring young guy. I can really be shy sometimes, and I zone out in school A LOT.
King Dedede/Ripple Star Queen
Phineas and Ferb:
Banette/Kirlia (Don't ask. I just don't know why.)
Cyndaquil/Skorupi (from Explorers of Darkness)
Turtwig/Kirlia (same as above)
Lilligant/Hilbert (I'm a sick little monkey)
Vivian/Pyrall (Yoshi from 1000-yr. door)
My Phineas and Ferb songs:
'Be My Valentine' ('Summer Valentine')
'This is the Reverse World' ('The Reverse World')
'Crush on You' ('Little Greenhouse of Horrors')
'Virus' ('Viral Hour')
Name: Invisibool (No, it's not myself, I named myself after him)
Age: 642 (That's super-young for his species!)
Bio: Invisibool was thrown out of King Boo's mansion. He is very cowardly, and flees at the sight of anything much bigger than him. He's got a crush on Bow from Boo Mansion. He uses a magical wand to use attacks. Mysteriously, unlike most other Boos, he is unable to turn invisible without his wand, despite his name.
Bio: Arc gets his name for his expertise with arc-welders. He can be what some people call a Constructobot or Constructicon. However, both of these names imply that he is either an Autobot or a Decepticon, of which he is niether. Provided that he's seen it before, he can build anything out of anything. He can turn the side of your house into a playground, for example. For model scouting, he deploys his partner, Voltage.
Age: ?? (presumably the same as Arc)
Bio: Voltage, like Arc, has not taken sides in the Autobot/Decepticon war, Preferring to work with his partner. Voltage's relationship with Arc can be compared to a Dog with a human master. Voltage is a mobile camera that Arc sends out to find pictures of what he is building. While on a hunt, Voltage likes to coat himself in various substances. This benefits both him and Arc. He gains extra protection from the outside world, and when he returns to his partner, Arc removes the substances and uses them on his project. Voltage's name comes from the fact that when in danger, he releases lightning bolts in different directions to gain control of electrical equipment and shield himself with them.
If you think those stupid kids should just give that rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you would stand up for your favorite pairings and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name after mine: Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Medalis, Invisibool
If you've ever really wanted to give a certain cartoon character a hug, copy and paste this on your profile, and add the character(s)' names: Fireside Girls, Perry the Platypus
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you think that Kirby Super Star Ultra is the best DS game ever created, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you obsessively check your email almost every 10 minutes, copy and paste this to your profile
If your family constantly accuses you of being obsessed with random stuff, copy and paste this to your profile
eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If one part of you is calm and the other part like to stand on their head and sing theme songs,copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into
If you LOVE tormenting your favorite character(s) in your stories, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Chip the Wolf should just go to the freaking supermarket and buy his own cookie crisp instead of trying to steal someone else's, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever really wanted to give a certain cartoon character a hug, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you come up with most of your fanfic ideas by laying in bed staring at the moon, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name; Medalis, Invisibool
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If you're one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you work better to music, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Lamanth, AnimeGirl329, Kathleen-chan, Life is a Highway66, moviemanic122893, Ham-Kelly- now Chibi Corn Chip, DolphinInsomniac 15, Cosplay Chan, Umbreon Mastah, Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Medalis, Invisibool
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that those kids should just let Lucky have his cereal back, copy this into your profile.
If you ever copied something to your profile, copy this into your profile.
Just because we eat animals doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc., copy this into your profile!
If you read this, copy this into your profile.
If you want to, copy this into your profile.
90 of teens will want to try a drug between the ages of 13-19. If you are one of the 10 that rather lose a limb before taking drugs, copy this into your profile.
I like cheese. I've seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese? Or when two foot are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. Some people call me crazy, but I'm just random. If you are random and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
98 of kids would DIE if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you are 1 of the 2 that would laugh their heads off at the others.
If, after watching Phineas and Ferb, you REAAAALY want a pet platypus, copy and paste this into your profile
Admitting that you're weird means you're normal. Saying that you're normal is odd. I you admit that you're weird and like it, copy and paste this into your profile
98 of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile
Even when you cant see Him, GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE copy this in your profile
If Phineas and Ferb is the only good cartoon out there these days, copy this into your profile
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, And you do so at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile
if you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever yelled at and/or slapped an inanimate object from anger, paste this on your profile
if you love God and you're not ashamed of him, repost this and see what he does for you tonight... (What's there to be ashamed about?)
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are the type of person who gets in trouble in class for reading while the teacher is talking copy and paste this and add your name. Queen of Atlantis, Bellas.My.Alter.Ego, Sir Spamalot, Give Up your Prejudices, kendraxinjectionxx, lotsadodles11, horselover597, Invisibool
"I walk, talk, eat and sleep on earth, but I live my life in a completely different world." If this sentence describes you, copy and paste on your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think High School Musical just plain stunk and every copy should be burned, copy and paste this to your profile.
People are either signing up for Team Edward or Team Jacob. If you're willing to join Team I-Don't-Give-A-Darn-About-That-Mushy-Gunk-Known-Only-As-Twilight, copy this into your profile and add your name to this list: Lady Lilane, Meta Knight LOVER, Metaknight4ever, Invisibool
If you just hate flamers period, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate flamers that point out every single little detail that is wrong in their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you were ever leaning against a door and it opened and you fell, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever seen a shadow, thought it was a spider, and ran screaming for the indoors, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate monkeys in any form, shape, or size, copy and paste this into your profile,
90 of 100 teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the 10 that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your Profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now!
If you are happy that the Pokemon Trainer is in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, copy and paste this into your profile.
97 of 100 teens would stand there and look terribly sad if they saw their favorite character in tears on the ground and in need of comfort, If you are one of the 3 that would get down, hug them, wipe away their tears, and tell them that you love them and start to cry with them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a Nintendo fan to your very core, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Samus beats Master Chief every time, copy and paste this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles,And you like Copy & Paste stuff,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you wish that you could paste the art that you make to go with your stories on this site, copy and paste this into your profile,
If you water the dandilions and give them plant food because you feel that since weeds have a stronger will to live they should be rewarded, copy and paste this into your profile,
If you ever thought about what your moves would be in Super Smash Bros Brawl, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: GiratinaB, golfer, Metaknight4ever
Invisibool's Moveset for SSBB: (Just so u know, I'm a little dragon that uses it's egg as armor)
Up Special: Fly: I use my wings to carry myself around in the air. Lasts 3 and a half seconds. Excellent horizontal recovery. Average vertical. Does no damage.
Down Special: Draco Meteor: I leap into the air, coat myself in flames, and dive bomb diagonally in front of me. Meteor at beginning of dive. Hard to aim, but a great finisher.
Side Special: Fireworks: Chargeable. I send 1 to 5 small fireballs in front of me at varying heights and distances. Explode on contact. Some fireballs explode prematurely, in the air. A very random attack, so therefore not the most reliable.
Neutral Special: Hellfire: I engulf myself in flames, damaging anyone on all sides. Power diminishes if attack is used too much.
Final Smash: Fire From The Heavens: Effectiveness varies depending on damage. Ranges from tiny embers in a small radius around me at 0 damage, to flame pillars, fireballs, and enormous flames covering the ground at 300 damage. Maxes out at 300 damage.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You wear eyeliner.
I'd say I'm pretty balanced out.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common sense let out tears of pain when a teacher get's 6 months of jail for asking other teachers to lead a prayer, yet a drug dealer gets 3 days, a spouse beater get's 3 months, and assult gets you 1 month
Someone hit Common Sense with a bat when the first M rated cartoon came out.
Common Sense was knocked out when teaching about god became illegal, yet handing out condoms became the best option.
Common Sense hit his poor head when there became some places where even the police are afraid to go.
Common Sense was mocked by his attackers when 14 year old drug dealers, drinkers, and cussers got one detention, yet an innocent 6 year old who brought an eating utensil needs to go to a detention center for a month.
Common sense was beaten even further more, when some teenage girls get into a pysically violent fight and people passed it off as "Normal Teenage behavior" yet a parent was put in jail for spanking their disobedient child because it was "Abuse"
Common sense's thrashing continiued when a teacher was put in jail for naming a teddy bear "Jesus".
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion, or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
21 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In accordance with the prophecy.”
7. Don't use any punctuation
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
10. Specify that your drive-through order is “To Go.”
11. Sing along at the Opera.
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why all the poems don’t rhyme.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
14. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON! I WON!”
16. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling,"Run for your lives, they’re loose!!"
17. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
18. Go in front of your classroom and shout "I like pie!"
19. greet all your friends with a tackle.
20. Go to a costume party as a cowboy and when someone asks you where you got your costume from you say, "this is a costume party?"
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
21. Copy and end this list to someone to make them smile...It's called therapy.
If you think Meta Knight is the coolest character in heck, copy and paste this to your profile
But most of all
Most Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with jerks who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BRAINS AND A HEART to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Stereotypes are bad... Copy & Paste into your profile if you agree!
BOLD the ones you are.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm BLONDE so I MUST be a ditz.
The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.
Love your enemies! It really pisses them off
To put it nicely, I hope you choke.
Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot.
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
I did what they say and chose the road less traveled...Now where the heck am I?
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
At least I don't CARE what those mindless people think of me.
It's always in the last place you look...of course it is! WHY would I keep looking AFTER I found it?
So what if we act like imature idiots? We're having fun.
If at first you don't suceed then sky diving isn't for you.
When life gives you lemons,make apple juice,then laugh while people try to figure out what the hell you did.
It doesnt matter whether the glass is half empty or half full,just drink it and get it over with.
This world is full of crazy people.THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER!!
WARNING:Do NOT follow in my footsteps...I walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
I'm here because Heaven wouldn't take me,and hell was afraid I'd take over.
I'm not afraid of Death.What's he gonna do,kill me?
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
Parents spend the first parts of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Who was the first person to look a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?
- Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
- When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her
- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
- Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
- Tease her and let her tease you back.
- Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.
- Give her the world.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she's important.
- Kiss her in the pouring rain.
- When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
If you post this in the next 4 minutes you crush will:
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to potrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the voice of God.
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme. ( I love this one! )
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Okay, seriously, guys. Do NOT read this. It is SCARY.
You'll Live as Long as you DONT READ IT!
there were 3girls
They were looking through peoples
The girl slowly came upon this one
It had creatures in the background and the man
She started laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was.
Right then, an instant message came up.
SatanStalker: So how do u like my
XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway??
SatanStalker: Well, you should know;
XxLoVemExX: How do you know that im looking at ur pro??
SatanStalker:I know when people look at my MySpace.
XxLoVemExX: What? That doesnt make
SatanStalker: I just do.
Satanstalker: Especially to pretty girls like you.
Satanstalker: With very nice legs I might say.
At the time the girl was wearing high
She started to pull them down a little bit to cover what
XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man youre starting to scare the living sht out of me.
SatanStalker: You should be afraid.
SatanStalker: You wouldnt want an ugly guy like me touching your legs huh? I mean thats what you
They were in shock.
Her friend: Holy crap man just block him
The girl: Ok holy crap, you think hes
SatanStalker: I am.
SatanStalker: Well it wouldnt really
XxLoVemExX: What? My house?
SatanStalker: Yeah, youre alone so its
XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to leave now because youre freaking me out.
SatanStalker: Your screen name says
SatanStalker has just signed off.
The girl and her friend were really
friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs trust me I doubt hes really coming. Its just a joke from someone.
They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight.
All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.
Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was
She goes and knocks but no one said
she opens it and finds her friend there on
her neck sliced with blood all over the ground. with her head nailed to the wall. Just her head.
If you do not repost this in the next two
one in your room, and one killing your parents at that
Tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for?
Repost or you are going to die.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
There are two kinds of pedestrian: the quick and the dead.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Guys: No shirt,no service. Girls: No shirt, no charge.
What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bed skydiver? The golfer goes (Whack) "Dang!" The skydiver goes, "Dang!" (Whack)
When women are deppressed, they either eat or go shopping. When men are depressed, they invade another country.
Things not to say on an airplane number 47 "Hi, Jack."
There are three types of people: Those who can't count and those who can.
Boys are like dogs: You say hi, pat them on the head, and they follow you home.
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
The surest sign of intelligent life out there is that none of them has never tried contacting us.
The computer beat me once at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don't we ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why dosen't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why do doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man that invests all your money called a broker?
Why can't they make the plane out of the same substance that indestructible little black box is?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed would milk come out of her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
Why does the word Filipino start with letter "F"?
EMO= extravagantly made origami
If the sky is the limit then what is space, over the limit?
Why do our noses run and our feet smell?
'How absurd. I am his Majesty's loyal servant. (kicks DDD's jeep down the ravine)' -Sir Meta Knight from Hoshi no Kaabii.
"My impersonation of R.O.B! SHOGOOOOOOOOOO!" - Mr. Resetti, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
"What doesn't kill ya... usually succeeds in its second attempt."- Mr. Krabs, Spongebob
"That's it? You're not- You're just going to stand there like a dead fish?" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Phineas and Ferb
"Using your imagination is morally wrong." - Video, Phineas and Ferb (The biggest lie I've ever heard on TV)
"What'cha doin'?" - Isabella, Phineas and Ferb
"Sufferin' succotash!" - Sylvester, Looney Tunes
"Gretchen and Jeremy get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
I shove them both in my bedroom, lock the door, and laugh when I hear Gretchen's news in the next few weeks." - Dana Welch (made me lol)
"So my date's going great, until, when I'm not paying attention, I miss my mouth, and shove a breadstick up my nose. My date starts laughing so hard that she chokes on an olive. Then, when I get up to help her, I didn't know that I accidentally tucked the tablecloth into my shirt. So everything slides off the table, including the lit candle. Well, THAT ignited the tablecloth, so I start panicking. And then I'm running around the restaurant screaming, arms flailing, half a breadstick sticking out of my nose, and a burning tablecloth trailing behind me." - Jon, Garfield comics
"Hey, Relax! We're the Good guys! Justice will prevail, and all that stuff, right Samus?" - Rundas, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
"This turn of events is insignificant. I'll show you what I mean. OBSERVE!" - Ghor, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
"Just in time." throws Samus' gunship at her "CATCH!" - Ghor, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
"You know, you really shouldn't trust strangers, Sammy. This is gonna be fun!" - Gandrayda, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
"The network's been severed! You have NO CHANCE of destroying the seed! ...Unless you restore the Aurora Unit." - Ghor, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
"...Darkness coming..." - Aurora Unit 313, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
"Matrix Dodge!" - Bowser, SSBB Dubspace Emissary
"Holy shit, we forgot the BOMB!" - Kirby, SSBB Dubspace Emissary
"The steroids are talking. They say KILL!!" - Ike, SSBB Dubspace Emissary
Dedede's ceiling caves in "What?! Did I forget a home payment bill?" - Dedede, SSBB Dubspace Emissary
"Okay. Time to get paid and get laid." - Link, SSBB Dubspace Emissary
"Hey, what are you- Oh, my God! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!" - Olimar, SSBB Dubspace Emissary
"Yeah, well, gravity can KISS MY ASS!!" - Meta Knight, SSBB Dubspace Emissary
"Okay, okay, after humping about 200 robots within the course of sixty minutes, I believe that if I hump this last one, it'll solve all of our problems... Nothing?! Well then screw you, you damn dirty machine!" - DK, SSBB Dubspace Emissary
"The floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it." - R.O.B., SSBB Dubspace Emissary
1) 4 (Phineas) invites 3 (Isabella) and 8 (Ferb) to dinner at their house. What happens?
Ferb: I LIVE with you...
Isabella: OH MY GOSH!! :D
2) 9 (Jeremy) tries to get 5 (Gretchen) to go to a yoga class. What happens?
Gretchen: What the HELL makes you think I need yoga!?
3) You need to stay at a friend's house for the night. Do you choose 1 (Doofenshmirtz) or 6 (Candace)?
Dr. D. Definitely. He's a crapload of hilarity...
4) 2 (Perry) and 7 (Buford) are making out. 10 (Baljeet) walks in...Their reaction?
Baljeet: Oh, lord. Where's my camera?
5) 3 (Isabella) falls in love with 6 (Candace). 8 (Ferb) is jealous. What happens?
Ferb:Say what now?
6) 4 (Phineas) jumps you in a dark alley. Who comes to your rescue? 10 (Baljeet), 2 (Perry), or 7 (Buford)?
Perry... definitely him.
7) 1 (Doofenshmirtz) decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what is happening?
Oh GAWD! XD
Perry's in the toaster, Gretchen's in the blender, Candace is in the oven, and Phineas is wondering what the hell is going on.
9) 3 (Isabella) has to marry either 8 (Ferb), 4 (Phineas), or 9 (Jeremy). Who do they choose?
...I don't even need to answer this question...
10) 7 (Buford) kidnaps 2 (Perry) and demands something from 5 (Gretchen) for 2's (Perry's) release. What is it?
11) You get to meet either 1 (Doofenshmirtz) or 6 (Candace). Who do you choose?
12) 10 (Baljeet) challenges 4 (Phineas) to a chariot race. Why?
Because he wants to prove he can be the best at SOMETHING good.
13) Everyone gangs up on 3 (Isabella). Does 3 (Isabella) have a chance in hell?
No... poor girl... I guess all the whatcha doins finally made them snap...
Isabella: Wait, WHAT?!
14)Everyone except 8 (Ferb) is invited to 2 (Perry) and 10 (Baljeet) 's wedding. Their reaction?
Ferb: THANK YOU, GOD!!
15) Why is 6 (Candace) afraid of 7 (Buford)?
Because Buford eats small children and can kill them by landing on their head.
16) 10 (Baljeet) gathers everyone around to tell a fairy tale. How does it go?
Something along the lines of a rabbit constantly tormented by a very large, mean wolf.
17)1 (Doofenshmirtz) arrives late for 2 (Perry) and 10 (Baljeet)'s wedding. What happens? Why are they late?
Dr.D.: I'm sorry. Hahaha! I-I-I had to find my camerahahahaha!
18) 5 (Gretchen) and 9 (Jeremy) get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
They immediately get separated to avoid any... uh... 'accidents'
19) 3 (Isabella), 8 (Ferb), 6 (Candace), and 4 (Phineas) all go to the zoo for 8 (Ferb) 's birthday. How does it go? What presents do they get 8 (Ferb)?
They get him tools. And Ferb proceeds to beat them senseless with said tools. Duh...
20) Everyone gets together and starts protesting something outside of your house. What are they protesting? What do you do?
They want cookies. I supply them.
21) 9 (Jeremy) murders 2 (Perry)'s best friend. What does 2 (Perry) do to get back at them?
Perry borrows Doofenshmirtz's Destructinator. Figure out the rest...
22) 6 (Candace) and 1 (Doofenshmirtz) are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save themselves or 1?
Candace would save herself.
23) Which of them is most likely to fail at life?
Doofenshmirtz. No contest.
24) 5 (Gretchen) is trapped in a cave. 10 (Baljeet) comes to rescue them. What happens?
Gretchen shoots Baljeet and waits for Ferb.
25) 3 (Isabella) starts a day camp. What happens?
Almost all of the activities are attempts to get Phineas to like her.
26) 4 (Phineas), 6 (Candace), and 7 (Buford) are doing the Hokey-Pokey. 8 (Ferb) walks in. What happens?
Ferb Dies laughing at Buford
27) 1 (Doofenshmirtz) starts to write a fanfic where 9 (Jeremy) and 10 (Baljeet) are going out. What is 2 (Perry)'s reaction.
Perry: I came to work on my day off for THIS?!
28) 7 (Buford) makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
No. Need I say more?
29) 8 (Ferb) and 3 (Isabella) go camping. For some reason, they forget to bring any food. What do they do?
They eat tree bark.
30) While camping, they run into the Blair Witch. What do they do?
Isabella faints, Ferb raises an eyebrow, and the Blair Witch disintegrates.
31)The quiz is over. What does everyone do now?
Isabella tries to woo Phineas, Ferb and Gretchen hold hands, Candace won't leave Jeremy alone, Buford torments Baljeet, Doofenshmirtz won't shut up, and Perry taps on the screen trying to get out of the computer.
Wow! You made it all the way down here? That Must've Taken at least three seconds even without reading! Good for you!
Unsafe External Link