Author has written 6 stories for Lost Boys, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, True Blood, and X-Men: The Movie.
About my Fics
I love writing, but it's hard to put thoughts into text sometimes! Some of my updates might take a while (especially if I'm writing more than one...life tends to get in the way sometimes) but I'll always ask/warn you if I'm going to discontinue a story (If someone really likes a story, I'll try to keep it going)!! I love getting reviews, especially critiques , but if no one leaves me any I'll still continue my fics anyway...but please don't send me any flames (if you hate getting them too, then why send them to others...and yes, there is a diference between critiques and flames).
also, some of my fics will probably be marry-sue-ish but I'll warn you in the descriptions. I know a lot of people hate them (I sometimes do too) but I think it depends on how they are written. Besides, I've told you that I warn you in the descriptions, so if you read it and don't like it... that's your own fault!! Oh... and by "ish"... I mean that I don't make my new characters annoyingly super-perfect in every way.
Well, I'm 23, with dark blue eyes (like the ocean) & dirty-blond hair. (actually, for a while, I dyed it platinum blond with black tips... rock out! Then, I dyed it dark, chocolate brown just for the hell of it! it made my skin look vampire pale ...Which I love...tans are ugly, p.s. I was obsesed with the race of Sanguine Vampiris way before Twilight SO BACK OFF... after that, for a while now my hair has been a deep scarlet color almost like blood but a litle brighter...when the sun hit it, it was like my hair was on fire...Then, for a while I'd been trying to get it back to normal again though...at this moment in time, it's awburn and I really like it this way) I'm 5 foot 7 and I'm of an average build.
I have a major sweet-tooth... which is probably why I use to work at a bakery and design wedding cakes in my spare time (I even made my best friend's wedding cake...I've even been asked to do the cake for my brother's wedding). Now I'm a full time actor/missionary...I work with a Group that travels around the world, spreading God's message through drama (wait...strike that'... I just finished my two year comitment so now I'm home again working as a hotel clerk! It's a sweet deal though. They pay me to live there and keep an eye on things at night). I'm really into art... all of it, any of it, you name it! Singing, dancing, acting... yep, that too, but I mainly paint and design tattoos (I don't own pants without paint splatters. ha ha ha!)! I have a vivid, overactive imagination, so, daydreaming is one of my favorite pastimes! I love puzzles & riddles, they're like a brain massage!
I guess you could say that I'm one of those smart, artsy, bookworms who likes to sit in the dark corner of a coffee house while reading, listening to bands play or someone reading poetry type of people... but only when I'm mellow... I have ADHD so when that kicks in... WOOOOO, I'm crazy, wacky, fun, silly, and ready to do anything! I'm definitely a night owl & I love hanging out with my friends, going places or just chillin. And I'm really random... I love random stuff.
Like I said...I tend to get lost in my own little world a lot (I'm one of those deep thinkers but my friends will tell you that I think to much or that I tend to overanalyze), but what can I say...I'm a daydreamer. When my head's not in the clouds, it's in a book (I'm an avid reader, books are like crack). Strangely, one of my favorite pass-times is to study and do research...not for school though...I just love to learn new things about any subject I can get my hands on. It sort of relaxes me…..
OH, AND I'M A CHRISTCHIN!!!
Chocolate is the greatest substance known to mankind!!
I LOVE BOOKS!! Mangas rock my world! I like horrors, mysteries, & fantasies. I like suspense & adventure. I also like poetry & Romances and anything about vamps, fairies, warwolves, ect...I love it when I find a book that is so good, I can't put it down. I have an awesome imagination... when I read it is like watching a movie in my head. BTW- the movies in my head are so much better than the real movies because I actually follow the books (it has always bugged me how directors can take amazing works of literature and turn them into crap... I mean, there is no reason for them to write a script... that's what the book is!!)
*Keep scrolling down the page to check out my Polyvore account or follow me on Twitter!*
"Don't judge a book by its movie"
"Art washes from the sole the dust of everyday living"
"People who lack the strength to be themselves are always trying to tear down those who do"
"Let those who do not understand me fear me. Let those who understand me, fear themselves"
"Turn up the music, turn it up loud, take a few chances, let it all out, you won't regret it looking back from where you are, cuz it's not who you knew and it's not what you did, it's how you lived"
"Canada... America's hat"
"It's not rocket surgery"
"Boys are stupid... you should through rocks at them"
"Come to the dark side... we have cookies"
"Come to the nered side... we have pie"
"Come to the light side... we have Jesus, we win"
"Silence is golden but duck-tape is silver"
"If you don't like my driving... go punch yourself in the face"
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person"
"I swear to drunk I'm not God"
"Muffins are just ugly cupcakes"
"Robots are watching"
"Normal people worry me"
"I took the road less traveled now where the hell am I"
"When people start to understand your art... it's time to quit"
"You will bow to me"
"dam you and such"
"oh mother, I come bearing gifts... I'll give you a hint... it's in my dipper and it's not a toaster"
"a true artist is someone who knows what mistakes to keep"
"how about i punch u in the nutz and call it a day"
"bacon is meat-candy"
friend 1 asks, "what's up?" friend 2 replys, "I think it's best described as the direction contrary to the pull of gravity"
"I am me and that's who I want to be"
"someone should stab you in the eye with a hot french frye"
"cream cheese in my head, if you touch it, you'll be dead"
1.) some people are like slinkies, boring, but if you see them fall down stairs, you can't help but smile.
2.) who was the first person to say... I’m going to eat the next thing that comes out of a chicken’s butt?
3.) Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?
4.) Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
5.) Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
6.) Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
7.) Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
8.) Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
9.) Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
10.) If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
11.) Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
12.) Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
13.) Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
14.) Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end you first try?
15.) When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all right." Well, it isn't all right so why don't we say, "That hurt, you stupid idiot?"
16.) How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
17.) If at first you don't succeed, shouldn't you try doing it like your wife told you to do it?
18.) The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then
19.) can you cry under water?
20.) if money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
21.) since bread is square, why is sandwich meat round?
22.) why dose a round pizza come in a square box?
23.) what disease did cured ham actually have?
24.) why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
25.) if a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
26.) why are you IN a movie but you're ON tv?
27.) why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
28.) why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
29.) when your photo is taken for your driver's license, why do they tell you to smile? if you are stopped by the police and asked for your license, are you going to be smiling?
30.) what do you call male ballerinas?
31.) can blind people see their dreams? do they dream?
32.) is Disney world the only people trap operated by a mouse?
I love askaninja.com , thinkgeek.com or net (i forgot) , and the Fomy The Squerl videos!!
Soundtrack of Your Life:
Here's how you play.
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits: Gives You Hell (Glee version)
Waking Up: Smile- Avril Lavigne
First Day of School: Not Enough- Avril Lavigne
Falling in Love: Candles (The Warblers)
Fight Song: Defying Gravity (Glee Version)
Breaking Up: Tourniquet- Evanescence
Prom: Black Star- Avril Lavigne
Life is just…Ok: Lady Is A Tramp (Glee version)
Mental Breakdown: Don’t Stop Belivein’ (Glee version)
Driving: I Feel Pretty/Unprtty (Glee Cast)
Flashback: Landslide- Gwyneth Paltrow
Getting Back Together: Home (Glee version)
Birth of Child: As Long As You’re There (Glee Cast)
Wedding: Somebody To Love (Glee virsion)
Final Battle: Born This Way (Glee Cast)
Death Scene: My Immortal- Evanescence
Funeral Song: Alice- Avril Lavigne
End Credits: I’ve Had The Tome Of My Life (Glee Cast)
Quiz Thing! Label your own 1-12 fav characters, then answer the questions. Don't forget to copy and paste this inside your profile!
1) Sherlock Holms (BBC Sherlock)
2) Godric (tueblood)
3) Tony Stark (ironman)
4) Sherlock Holms (2009 sherlock holms)
5) Dr Spencer Ried (criminal minds)
6) Penelope Garcia (criminal minds)
7) The Doctor (doctor who)
8) Mori (ouran highschool host club)
9) Kyoya (ouran highschool host club)
10) Nicola Tesla (sanctuary)
11) Blaine (glee)
12) Dr. Brenon “Bones” (bones)
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Penelope/Blaine Nope, I think that would be a very weird combonation… but…if someone thinks they could pull it off, I’d be happy to read it!
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Sherlock Holms hellz yes!!!!! Both the character and the actor who plays him! Freekishly HOT!
3)What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Bones/Mori NO! Mori would blush in bewilderment and Bones would be confused, thinking how illogical and impossible it is.
4)Do you recall any fics about Nine? Kyoya Yes, loads! I have a crush on his character so I’ve read quite a few!
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Godric/Penelope I honestly haven’t a clue. I would love to read a fic about it though!
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Five/Ten (Dr. Ried/Nickola Tesla) at least they would be intellectually equal… besides… I think Kyoya would frighten spencer
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? I don’t think that Godric or Bones would care (or notice) and the doctor would simply say sorry and leave (maybe blush?)
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fanfic. Tony Stark/Nicola Tesla Follow the epic adventures of two narcissists, both extremely intelligent, with limitless access to any resource they desire….. be afraid world, be very afraid!...Hide the wine and scotch! Raited 'M' for 'Awesome'.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Sherlock (bbc)/Mori No there isn’t but I could see it happening…Sherlock likes to talk and mori likes to listen they both fancy martial arts and sword-play
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. The Doctor/Bones: Open your eyes
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? Tony Stark None of my friends read fanfiction unless I beg them to read mine……I’ve read it though ;)
13) Does anyone you know write or draw Eleven? Blaine Nope, just me.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Godric/(2009) Sherlock Holms/Dr Spencer Reid Nope, they wouldn’t, though I think I would actually like to see it
15) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? Nicola Tesla *blushes* I don’t know…uummm……… he seems like just the grunt and growl type *blushes*
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Mori Hahaha! I’m actualy making play-list for all the hosts….Mori’s song is….. ”When you Say Nothing At All“
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (bbc) Sherlock/Penelope/Bones M for mature hilariousness and possible adult themes….. I actually think that they would make an awesome fic together!
18) What would be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Nicola Tesla/Godric “I sense a ‘spark’ between us.”
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? Blaine on Godric/Mori They’re perfect for each other
20) How emo is Seven? The Doctor Well he sort of deserves to be emo…He’s the last of his species after all and he can’t keep a companion for very long, and there’s that whole running into trouble at every turn thing…..but he hides his emo-ness very well, you get a glimpse every now and then but it’s not obnoxious
Twilight fics (most likely Carlisle/OC)
A True Blood/ Twilight crossover
Ouran Highschool Host club fics
Lord Of The Rings fics (maybe?)
a sanctuary fic (mainly Tesla/OC)
x-men: the movie fics
some "Lost Boys" fics (original only...'the tribe' sucks)
a thirteen ghosts fic
and an Harry Potter/ Blood & Chocolate crossover (HP movie with B&C book)
Feel free to check out my stuff on Polyvore:
You can also follow me on Twitter ( @mensera ):
Pictures of my characters and their stuff:
Rain (imagine blue eyes, auburn hair that's slightly more wavy)
Jasper (Rain's bag turned into a snake...imagine all red top, black-ish belly and a little smaller)
Samule (Rain's father)
Aemilia (Rain's mother)
>Silver & Gold
Cecelia (imagin her with blue eyes)
Her Bike (just imagin it a bit scraped up and what-not)
>Impossible Or Just Highly Unlikely?
A Fan-made Poster by: grapejuice101(My OC in top left corner)
A Poster I made for this story
A tribute I made for my OC
Her car (without custom paint-job)
Her lolita dress/top Ch.1 (without the petticoat)
Ch.2 'Argentum-Dentes' (Inspiration for painting but without guy in corner)
Eye Of God Nebula
Amanda's 1860's dress from Ch. 4
Amanda's outfit for Ch. 5 (Just ignore Kim)
Amanda's sun-dress in Ch. 8
A Link to the song 'Smile' in Ch. 8
Amanda's Outfit in Ch. 9
>I'm Glad You Came
A Fan-made Poster by: grapejuice101 (My OC is in the top left corner)
A poster I made for this story
A tribute I made for my OC
Aislinn's Swimsuit (just imagine it in dark blue)
>Brighter Than The Sun
Merida's Tattoos (shoulder)
Unsafe External Link