Author has written 6 stories for Lost Boys, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, True Blood, and X-Men: The Movie.
About my Fics
I love writing, but it's hard to put thoughts into text sometimes! Some of my updates might take a while (especially if I'm writing more than one...life tends to get in the way sometimes) but I'll always ask/warn you if I'm going to discontinue a story (If someone really likes a story, I'll try to keep it going)!! I love getting reviews, especially critiques , but if no one leaves me any I'll still continue my fics anyway...but please don't send me any flames (if you hate getting them too, then why send them to others...and yes, there is a difference between critiques and flames).
Also, some of my fics will probably be marry-sue-ish but I'll warn you in the descriptions. I know a lot of people hate them (I sometimes do too) but I think it depends on how they are written. I say this because I only write OC stories. Besides, I've told you that I warn you in the descriptions, so if you read it and don't like it... that's your own fault!! Oh... and by "ish"... I mean that I don't make my new characters annoyingly super-perfect in every way.
Well, I'm 26 (and will be turning 27 in 2016), with dark blue eyes, pale skin, and dirty-blond hair. I'm 5 foot 7 and I'm of an average build.
I have a major sweet-tooth... which is probably why I use to work at a bakery and design wedding cakes in my spare time (I even made my best friend's wedding cake, as well as the wedding cake for my older brother). I use to be a full time actor/missionary. I worked with a Group that travels around the world, spreading God's message through drama. Then, after that, I became the night manager/desk clerk at a hotel...It was a sweet deal though... they payed me to live there and keep an eye on things at night). Now though, I work in a civilian position at my county sheriff's office.
I'm really into art... all of it, any of it, you name it! Singing, dancing, acting... yep, that too, but I mainly paint (I don't own pants without paint splatters. ha ha ha!)! I have a vivid, overactive imagination, so, daydreaming is one of my favorite pastimes! I also love puzzles & riddles, they're like a brain massage!
I have Aspergers syndrome which is basically a high-functioning form of autism, but I don't let that 'label' rule my life.
Like I said...I tend to get lost in my own little world a lot (I'm one of those deep thinkers but my friends will tell you that I think to much or that I tend to over-analyze), but what can I say except for that which I've already stated... I'm a daydreamer. When my head's not in the clouds, it's in a book (I'm an avid reader, books are like crack). I like to think that my mind is like a TARDIS and books are the vortex through which I travel to anywhere and anywhen! Also, strangely, one of my favorite pass-times is to study and do research...not for school though...I just love to learn new things about any subject I can get my hands on. It sort of relaxes me…..
OH, AND I'M A CHRISTIAN!!! (but, don't worry... I promis not to randomly atack anyone with a Bible)
Chocolate is the greatest substance known to mankind!!!
I LOVE BOOKS!! Mangas rock my world! I like horrors, mysteries, & fantasies. I like suspense & adventure. I also like poetry & Romances and anything about vamps, fairies, warwolves, etc...I love it when I find a book that is so good, I can't put it down. I have an awesome imagination... when I read it is like watching a movie in my head. BTW- the movies in my head are so much better than the real movies because I actually follow the books (it has always bugged me how directors can take amazing works of literature and turn them into crap... I mean, there is no reason for them to write a script... that's what the book is!!)
*Keep scrolling down the page to check out my Polyvore account or follow me on Twitter!*
My List of My Top 5 Crush-worthy Actors:
My choices were made on personality first and looks second...I watched a lot of interviews and fan interactions to get a feel for them before I ever add an actor to my list of likes (sexual orientations aside), which is why there are only five...this list is completely unrelated to my list of actors that I like based of of acting ability and/or character portrayal...( )
1) Tom Hiddleston
2) Benedict Cumberbatch
3) Luke Evans
4) Sebastian Stan
5) Allan Hyde
"Don't judge a book by its movie"
"Art washes from the sole the dust of everyday living"
"People who lack the strength to be themselves are always trying to tear down those who do"
"Let those who do not understand me fear me. Let those who understand me, fear themselves"
"Canada... America's hat"
"It's not rocket surgery"
"I'm not crazy, your reality is just different than my own"
"some people should be high-fived... In the face... With a chair..."
"Boys are stupid... you should through rocks at them"
"Come to the dark side... we have Loki"
"Come to the nerd side... we have pie"
"Silence is golden but duck-tape is silver"
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person"
"I took the road less traveled now where the hell am I"
"a true artist is someone who knows what mistakes to keep"
"bacon is meat-candy"
friend 1 asks, "what's up?" friend 2 replys, "I think it's best described as the direction contrary to the pull of gravity"
1.) some people are like slinkies, boring, but if you see them fall down stairs, you can't help but smile.
2.) who was the first person to say... I’m going to eat the next thing that comes out of a chicken’s butt?
3.) Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?
4.) Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
5.) Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
6.) Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
7.) Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
8.) Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
9.) Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
10.) If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
11.) Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
12.) Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
13.) Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
14.) Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end you first try?
15.) When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all right." Well, it isn't all right so why don't we say, "That hurt, you stupid idiot?"
16.) How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
17.) If at first you don't succeed, shouldn't you try doing it like your wife told you to do it?
18.) The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then
19.) can you cry under water?
20.) if money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
21.) since bread is square, why is sandwich meat round?
22.) why dose a round pizza come in a square box?
23.) what disease did cured ham actually have?
24.) why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
25.) if a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
26.) why are you IN a movie but you're ON tv?
27.) why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
28.) why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
29.) when your photo is taken for your driver's license, why do they tell you to smile? if you are stopped by the police and asked for your license, are you going to be smiling?
30.) what do you call male ballerinas?
31.) can blind people see their dreams? do they dream?
32.) is Disney world the only people trap operated by a mouse?
Quiz Thing! Label your own 1-12 fav characters, then answer the questions. Don't forget to copy and paste this inside your profile!
1) Sherlock Holms (BBC Sherlock)
2) Godric (tueblood)
3) Tony Stark (ironman)
4) Spock (Star Trek)
5) Dr Spencer Ried (criminal minds)
6) Penelope Garcia (criminal minds)
7) The Doctor (doctor who)
8) Mori (ouran highschool host club)
9) Kyoya (ouran highschool host club)
10) Loki (Thor/Avengers)
11) Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)
12) Dr. Brenon “Bones” (bones)
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Penelope/Sebastian Michaelis, Nope, I think that would be a very weird combination… but…if someone thinks they could pull it off, I’d be happy to read it!
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Spock, hellz yes!!!!! Both the character(s) and the actor(s) who plays him! Freekishly HOT! Brainy really is "the new sexy" and I love his refreshingly logical disposition.
3)What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Bones/Mori NO! Mori would blush in bewilderment and Bones would be confused just thinking of how illogical and impossible it is.
4)Do you recall any fics about Nine? Kyoya Yes, loads! I have a crush on his character so I’ve read quite a few!
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Godric/Penelope I honestly haven’t a clue. I would love to read a fic about it though!
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Five/Ten (Dr. Ried/Loki) at least they would be intellectually equal… besides… I think Kyoya would frighten Spencer
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? The Doctor would simply say "sorry" and leave (maybe blush?) and I don’t think that Godric or Bones would care (or notice).
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fanfic. Tony Stark/Loki, Follow the epic adventures of two narcissists, both extremely intelligent, with limitless access to any resource they desire….. be afraid world, be very afraid!... Rated 'M' for 'Awesome'.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Sherlock (bbc)/Mori No there isn’t but I could see it happening…Sherlock likes to talk and mori likes to listen they both fancy martial arts and sword-play
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. The Doctor/Bones: "Open your eyes"
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? Tony Stark None of my friends read fanfiction unless I beg them to read mine……I’ve read it though ;)
13) Does anyone you know write or draw Eleven? Sebastian Michaelis, yes...along with myself as well.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Godric/Spock/Dr Spencer Reid, Nope, they wouldn't, though I think I would actually like to see it...I would never write it myself, but I hope someone does.
15) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? Loki *blushes* I don’t know…uummm……… he seems like just the grunt and growl type with maybe a moan thrown in every now again... *blushes* I don't really see him using "words" for that type of outburst...
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Mori Hahaha! I’m actualy making play-list for all the hosts….Mori’s song is….. ”When you Say Nothing At All“.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (bbc) Sherlock/Penelope/Bones M for mature hilariousness and possible adult themes….. I actually think that they would make an awesome fic together!
18) What would be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Loki/Godric, You know, I honestly don't know, but if I ever come up with something, I'll come back and change it...what ever it is though, he would surely say it in 'Golish' (it's a dead language, but it's what Godric originaly spoke as a child) just to add that extra 'somethin-somethin'.
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? Sebastian Michaelis on Godric/Mori He would personally find it repulsive, but at the same time, "eh", he is a demon after all so to each his own.
20) How emo is Seven? The Doctor Well he sort of deserves to be emo…He’s the last of his species after all and he can’t keep a companion for very long, and there’s that whole running into trouble at every turn thing…..but he hides his emo-ness very well, you get a glimpse every now and then but it’s not obnoxious...I suppose it also depends on which version of him you watch, because he's not really emo at all between 1 & 7.
Twilight fics (most likely a Carlisle/OC and a Jasper/OC)
Ouran Highschool Host club fics
Lord Of The Rings/ Inyuyasha crossover fic
a Hobbit fic
X-men: the movie fics
some "Lost Boys" fics (original only...'the tribe' sucks)
Thirteen ghosts fic
Harry Potter/ Blood & Chocolate crossover (HP movie with B&C book)
A Thor fic (Loki with OC)
an American Horror Story fic
And a Harry Potter/ Thor fic
*Feel free to check out my stuff on Polyvore:
*You can also follow me on Twitter ( @mensera ):
*Random soundtracks I put together for fiction purposes:
*Pictures of my characters and their stuff:
>Silver & Gold
>Impossible Or Just Highly Unlikely?
A Link to the song 'Smile' in Ch. 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyjjD-D70ic
>I'm Glad You Came
>Brighter Than The Sun