Author has written 5 stories for Inuyasha, and Naruto.
Naru-kun, the ALMIGHTY yaoi master was huurr!
Stories Posted; Naruto and Inuyasha;
I'll state the obvious: I love writing fanfics. If I get people leaving bad reviews, it's fine with me because I love writing them for some reason. Opinions are always best and not everyone will like something I write. I'll get over it. I daydream a lot and usually what I daydream is what I type out. So, bad reviews won't stop me from daydreaming and then writing out my thoughts. Although I can speak for most people when I say bad reviews aren't my favorite. Ah well, I shall move on with life. And continue writing like the vampire/anime nerd I am. ;D Haha.
I have AIM, YIM, and MSN; But I don't give out my yahoo. Feel free to IM me over MSN or AIM! Just make sure to say who you are. 'Cause I won't know. :)
AIM; IStalkSasuke (...XD)
You dont understand me
And you probably never will
I got a tendency to self destruct
And a soft spot for the filth
A hair trigger temperament
A switchblade for a tongue
Im a walking one man genocide
With a black belt in corrupt.
. . . Love me
. . . Hate me
everyday that Im alive
Strait up mentally unstable
You don't have to like my life.
Im a jinx, a curse;
. . . Some say, THE WORST
Im a savage, rabid beast
Ive been called so many fucking things
It doesnt affect me in the least
Ive stolen, lied, been crucified
But I dont regret a thing
Im an egocentric, masochistWith a sadists point of bleak.
Everything I touch turns to Ashes;
Lyrics from: Ashes - Five Finger Death Punch;
Captive: Physically and Mentally: Everyone knows of Orochimaru’s powerful curse that he marks people with called the Curse Seal. But what happens when Haruno Sakura gets taken into captivity by Orochimaru to use her as a test subject to advance the curse seal to a whole new level of power? And the worst part is: it was a success. Now, with this new ability, Sakura tries to fight her way out of Orochimaru’s clutches, only in futile attempts. She refuses to be bound to Konoha’s most deceitful enemy; the man who betrayed the village, and the man who took Sasuke away from her. But now the battle is between her and the man she once loved as he now controls everything about her. The new advanced curse seal completely locks Sakura to the person who holds her in their grasp, and this person just happens to be Uchiha Sasuke. But even with being bound to such a cold, arrogant man, whom she once loved, Sakura is starting to remember the reasons why she loved him; but what of his feelings for her? Now Sakura only has one person to turn to for help; help she desperately needs to be freed from this terrifying grasp. But if that one person wasn’t there for her when she was twelve, why would he be there for her now, when he was part of the problem?
Craved: She's so luscious, so tempting, so desirable. With a hard, ugly urge beating at his very chest, Sasuke Uchiha knows that she's the one. Out of all the women he's taken to bed, he knows Sakura is the one that will become his dark obsession, his dark desires, fullfilling his dark fantasies. There's just one problem: The fact that she wants nothing to do with him does not help in the least bit. Sasuke hates himself for his feelings, hates the fact that he craves for the complete innocent blossom; but he doesn't care. He doesn't give a damn, so long as he takes her, and she accepts what he wants from her. She may be vulnerable and innocent now, but when Uchiha Sasuke wants something, he gets it, no matter the challenge. But, what she doesn't know is, her challenge makes her oh-so more craving.
Full summary for What Challenges Await Us coming soon! Should probably start thinking about it and type it out..
My Problems as a Writer;
1) Plots: Whenever I have this sudden craving to write a fanfiction, I always want something different. Something you don't see to much. I always always ALWAYS daydreams about what I should write. Yes, I am just that lame. And I usually come up with part of a good plot, but I can never think of it fully. It usually takes me a while. To me, plots can sometimes be hard to think of. Especially if you're someone who will not write a story until they have the plot fully in depth.
2) Titles: The title of a story is the source of all evil. XD I thought plots were bad; heh, coming up with the name of the story once I take a year to figure out the plot is just as bad. I can never think of names. I am always asking my friends for help - which they never do help, by the way - and googling good ideas for names. Usually that never works. And finally, after thinking forever, a name finally comes to me and about 99.9 percent of the time it's usually one I already thought of or just something simple. Bah, I guess it can't be helped. I try and think of one that fits the plot, but usually the name still comes out sucking. You'll have to firgive me and my name problems
3) Beginnings: And last but not least, the beginning of the story. This is the part of the story that is always . . . the most tedious. That's why I always try and think of a beginning that will lighten the mood of it. Not getting to the plot of the story right away, but not getting too off topic, if you see what I mean. That's another hard part for me. I know it seems like everything is hard, but no. I don't like having beginnings that get straight to the point. I like to be...a little risky you can say. Something different than getting to the point right away. Or have something that starts 'leading' into the moment. Ah, I don't know! I'm to unpredictable. DON'T JUDGE ME! XD There's much more than what I've said. But, once the plot is known and the name and the beginning is done with, I have no problems after that. Hmm, again, it would be nice if SOMEONE (caugh) Kevin would help me with plots! Damn you! XD
All and all: I'm an anime/vampire fan. I love writing supernatural stories; psychic bonds and vampire stories, and also anime. And there's not a darn thing anyone can do about it. ;D
Do it one by one. Don't look ahead!
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours?
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down.
(don't cheat--THE ANSWERS)
1. You are completely in love with this person.
- This has already beem known. XD
2. If you choose:
x; Red: You're alert and your life is full of love.
- Oooh Sasuke likes. ;D Haha I'm so lame. XD
3. If your initial is:
- What a lie. I want to change my name to something that begins with L-R! XD
4. If you were born in:
- That's how it usually works... but I would look foreward for the end results. :D!
5. If you choose:
- One of those things that I can't wait for the end results again.
6. This person is your best friend.
- Amu? XD? She's not real! MY BEST FRIEND IS A FRAUD. BAWWW. XD
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
- 9...? XD Wow I am a loser.
8. If you choose...
- So true.
9. If you choose...
- That can sadly be true.
10. This wish will only come true if you RE-POST THIS
My future rests into the hands of a repost. :D
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)?
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)?
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi fan?
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times?
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any:
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who?
7. NaruHina or KibaHina?
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru?
9. Which team is your favorite? Team 7 or Team Gai?
10. Do you support the obito theory? (Tobi= Obito)
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory?
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke?
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden, and fillers?)
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD?
17. Sub or dub?
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura?
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny?
20. Do you even know who Tobi is?
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd?
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser?
23.Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome?
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how?
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? -I wouldn't be here if i didnt!
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics?
27. Do you like lemons?
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters?
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series?
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes?
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto?
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it?
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?'
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades?
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto?
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise?
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory?
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery?
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal?
40. Do you have a Naruto OC?
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life?
THE WE HATE KARIN CLUB:
If you hate Karin from NARUTO, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list:
Karin is so fat, not even Naruto can believe it!
If SasuSaku does NOT happen in the Naruto anime, and you will join my angry mob to fight aganist Kisimoto-shishou till he puts SasuSaku in there, copy nad paste this onto you profile and add you name to the ongoing list: (Hell yeah! >:o -xoLiquidVamp)
I have a website coming soon! A cheap... free website. XD I'm too cheap to actually pay for one. It's coming soon. But, for now, leave me a comment on my cbox that's on my blank website! :D