Poll: Which is your favourite sandwich? Vote Now!
Author has written 42 stories for Harry Potter, Green Street Hooligans, Band of Brothers, CSI, CSI: Miami, Torchwood, Borstal Boy, Generation Kill, Green Mile, Misfits, 2009, Doctor Who, Emmerdale, Heroes, ER, and Hollyoaks.
I, Little Miss Bovver, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
x x x x
UPCOMING FANFICTIONS :
Seven Men and a Little Lady- Green Street (Bov, Pete, others, OC) Hiatus, but I will eventually continue
Sunset Ave. - The Green Mile (Billy/Percy) Hiatus, but same as above, I will come back with it
The Unexpected Acquaintance- Hollyoaks (Joe/OC, Fred/Lindsey, Zig/Ruby) Being planned/written RIGHT NOW!
x x x x
This is my new profile.
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
I'm a girl.
Of 20 years.
I have a little man
and a big man
and a very hyperactive dog
Totally addicted to
Sam Rockwell x
James Ransone x
a little something about me
Siblings: a younger sister
Loves: My boys, but also writing, reading, watching movies, roleplaying, drinking tea
Favourite Movies: Harry Potter, Green Street Hooligans, Green Street Hooligans 2, Shaun of the Dead, The Green Mile, The Football Factory, Borstal Boy, A Walk to Remember, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Welcome to Collinwood, Prom Night, Choke, Jesse James, Kidulthood, Adulthood, Asylum, Zombieland,
Favourite TV shows/miniseries: CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Band of Brothers, ER, Generation Kill, Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes, Wuthering Heights (2009), The Wire, 90210 (DIXON!), Being Human, Skins, Flashforward, True Blood, Misfits, Glee, Camelot (uh, Joseph Fiennes
Favourite Actors: Ross McCall, Rafe Spall, Charlie Hunnam, Leo Gregory, Rick Gomez, James Madio, Scott Grimes, , Donnie Wahlberg, Mark Wahlberg, Richard Speight Jr, Doug Hutchison, Danny Dyer, Roland Masoonika, Sam Rockwell (I own seven Sam Rockwell DVDs, just for him. And my list is still growing), Alex Skarsgard, James Ransone, Pawel Szajda, Paul Schneider, Kirk Acevedo, Felicia Pearson, Tristan Wilds, Tristan Wilds' brother Giz, Jermaine Crawford, Tom Hardy, Zooey Deschanel, Charlotte Riley, Leslie Bibb, John C. Reilly, Joseph Fiennes, Robert Sheehan,
Favorite Books: Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling, New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (You've all been a fan once, don't deny it), The Green Mile by Stephen King, Band of Brothers by Stephen E. Ambrose, Generation Kill by Evan Wright, Nathan's Child by Anne McAllister, Clockwork Vampires: Kell's Legend by Andy Remic, Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, Girlfriend in a Coma by Douglas Coupland, American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld, Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, Wolf Brother (CoAD series) by Michelle Paver, Cuss by Kristine L. Franklin, How to kill your husband by Kathy Lette, Easy Company Soldier by Don Malarkey, As time goes by, by Annie Groves, The Haunting of Hiram by Eva Ibbotson, Soul Stealers by Andy Remic, On Writing by Stephen King,
Favorite Music: Bob Marley! Johnny Cash, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, 3OH!3 (Charlie Hasser music :D) Queen, The Wire theme tune XD, Snow Patrol, The Police, UB40, Asher Roth, The Midnight Beast, Perfect People, The Clik Clik, The Midnight Patrol, Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown
Who is the most special person to you? My misters!
My favourite fanfic authors include:
(Not made by me)
1. Petal’s name in When Pete met Bov was actually a typo and was supposed to be Patel.
2. Rory in the Claire Robert’s stories was going to be called either Michael or Tom
3. Café et fraises was supposed to be my last GSH fic, because I didn’t want to flood the category. Then, the sequel, The Dragon and the Rose happened and now I’m planning my third ‘last’ GSH fic.
4. I’m out of denial and I’m finally able to admit that Claire Robert’s was a Mary Sue.
5. In the beginning of When Pete met Bov, Pete and Bov were originally supposed to fight over Bov’s pencil. That beginning is written into the speech made by Pete at Bov’s funeral in the second Claire Robert’s fic.
6. Most of my GSH fics are connected to each other in some way.
7. I have all the plans written out for the sequel to When Pete met Bov, but am not happy with it and can’t write it!
8. The scar Bov got in When Pete met Bov reappears in Café et fraises.
9. Lucy’s coffee stain birthmark in Café et fraises is based on my own identical birthmark.
10. Swill and Libby were never supposed to get together. THEY MADE ME DO IT!!
11. Kathy and Petal in When Pete met Bov weren’t supposed to become big characters; they were just there to be annoying, teenage girls in the beginning.
12. I use Maria as Pete’s mum in all my fics, because she is awesome!
13. In When Pete met Bov, Bov hadn’t taken French since year 9, yet he took the exam.
14. In The Dragon and the Rose, Tegan (which means beautiful) was going to be called Seren (which means star)
15. Petikdaillovedithem the elephant in Anything, but Ordinary, was based off my friend’s giant elephant, though it has a much simpler name of Ellie.
16) In When Pete met Bov, Ned, Pete and Bov’s full names are Ned Michael Gadsby, Pete Andrew Dunham and Stuart William Bovverington
17) In Anything, but Ordinary, if Emma and Bov had a baby it would be called either Ross Felix Bovverington for a boy and Erin Olivia Bovverington for a girl
18) Pete was going to sleep with Charlotte in When Pete met Bov, but he was too revolted to see it through.
19) Originally, signalfire263 made up the names Simon Wilkins for Swill and Stuart Bovverington for Bov. I lack imagination and thank her so much for letting me borrow them!
Now read my fanfictions (Please)
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||TV Shows British Comedy|