Author has written 6 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Shugo Chara!, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hi everyone! My names Heather, I'm 18 years old, I love to write stories, draw what I write and I am currently failing all my A-level exams! All because of fanfiction. Best read and write site in the world! Here a little bit more about me!!
Race: White (When I say white I mean milk white white, otherwise bright pink when I'm embrassed, hot or doing exersise)
Hair style: Naturally brown, long and straight
Eyecolour: Darkish blue
Figure: Everyone says that I have a nice figure and have big breasts. But I would disaree.
Face: Round and baby-like. (Just like Yuugi, I always get mistaken for twelve but it's cool because get into places for cheap!)
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, reading, watching tv and fighting (if you count my version of fighting, fighting at all)
Fav parings: YamixYuugi, AtemxYamixYugi, BellaxEdward, InuyashaxKagome, AmericaxEngland, RomanoxSpain
Fave books: Twilight series
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
This is class!
"Do as Italy...Make Pasta not war"
"Do as America...Make a movie not a drama"
"Do as England...Burn your food not everybody else wishes"
"Do as Spain...Raise children not enemies"
"Do as Germany...Follow the rules, even if you don't understand them"
"Do as Austria...Play music even if you don't have a rhythm"
"Do as Japan...Grow not get stuck in your past"
"Do as France...When in doubt, push random buttons"
"Do as Canada...When you feel out of place, just be invisible"
"Do as Russia...Maintain your innocence, even if your past is not that childish"
"Do as Prussia...Live, even when there seems nothing to live for"
"Do as Switzerland...Stay neutral even if the world's braking apart"
"Do as Sealand...Speak, even if no one is listening"
You Know You're Obsessed With Hetalia When...
(Highlight in bold the ones that pertain to you.)
1. You take history class just to understand Hetalia more.
2. You fangirl squee at the mention of WWII.
3. You believe that some one's personality will correspond with the country that they came from.
4. You think that hamburgers should be The United State's national food.
5. You have started eating more pasta to make a tribute to Italy.
6. You think of Italy when you eat pasta, America when you eat hamburgers, Russia while drinking vodka (Though I don't drink vodka), etc.
7. You tend to avoid anyone who is Russian because you are afraid or their cracked mentality.
8. You start styling your hair after Italy's.
9. Or anyone else's hair.
10. You own a character costume. (America, baby! Fuck yeah!)
11. You have cosplayed as a character before.
12. You have thought of cosplaying as a character before.
13. You have threatened to seize another's "vital regions".
14. You know Marukaite Chikyuu word for word… in more than one language.
15. You know the words to any Hetalia song.
16. You have a Hetalia song as your favorite song.
17. You have made up your own ending to Chibitalia/HRE.
18. You have learned Japanese just to read the comics.
19. You obsessively wait for each new episode to be released.
20. You have uploaded one of the songs to Youtube.
21. You plan on naming one of your children after a character.
22. You squeal during history lessons.
23. You plan on going to a foreign country in hopes that you will see your favorite character.
24. You have written a fanfiction for APH.
25. You have read a fanfiction for APH.
26. You draw APH fanart.
27. You put answers like "Alfred F. Jones" or "Arthur Kirkland" on geography tests.
28. You tear up when talking about the Revolutionary War.
29. You tell people Austria put Italy in a maid costume when Austria owned Italy.
30. You ask if countries are "married" when they form a union.
31. You worry for a country's health when their stocks go down.
32. You scream "HERO!" whenever people mention America.
33. You scribbled the name "England" on your notebook with little hearts next to it. (I love you, England)
34. You actually start saying "aru" in actual conversation.
35. You demand that Prussia becomes a country again because he was too awesome.
36. You fully believe that Prussia is the most awesome country…ever.
37. Anyone named Francis, Alfred, Matthew, Ludwig or Arthur is automatically linked to Hetalia
38. You tell people your eyebrows are similar to England's. ('Cause they are)
39. You never let anyone sit down because their chair might be Busby's chair.
40. You tell people the answer to global warming is building a big hero to protect the Earth.
41. You try to get the polar bears at the zoo to talk
42. You demand everyone you know to become one with Russia. (HELL NO!!)
43. You ARE one with Russia.
44. You have drawn a half-smile on a Hello Kitty plush.
45. When wars seem to become hilarious.
46. You claim that aliens do exist... and live in America.
47. You tell people that if the alien attack, they will go for England. (DOCTOR WHO)
48. Your grades in history or geography suddenly shoot up.
49. You debate who would win in arm wrestling- the Allies or the Axis?!
50. You raise your hand in class just to scream "PASTAAA~!"
51. You yell "Pastaa~!" anywhere in public.
52. You start planting sunflowers.
53. You laugh at any song referring to a country's size.
54. You find out about your lineage and trace it to Hetalia.
55. You spend a full day searching the Hetalia wiki to learn about the characters.
56. You knit yourself a cream-coloured scarf just like Russia's.
57. You start noticing all of the China jokes.
58. You hate South Korea for demanding Im Yong Soo to be removed.
59. You started a petition to get South Korea on the Anime show.
60. You have completed all of the Hetalia memes.
61. You claim to have married a country. (In my mind)
62. You know every pairing in the book. (minus most crack pairings)
63. You've created a pairing (or more).
64. You wish Rome was your grandfather.
65. You spend day after day trying to find rape faces in the manga.
66. When you want a tomato, you say "Spain! Get me a tomato, damn it!"
67. When upset, you chant "Kolkolkolkolkol…"
68. You now can name countries nobody has ever heard of.
69. Sink faucets now fascinate you.
70. Whenever you see anything with Hello Kitty on it, you have to draw a half-smile on it.
71. You tell people that Germany was just misunderstood during WWII.
72. You now refer to Germany as "Doitsu".
73. You believe every Austrian is an angry musical genius.
74. You shudder whenever you see Russia on the world map.
75. You own a world map…that only shows America. (Map? What's that? Lolol)
76. You never want to go to England because you are afraid of their food. (I love scones)
78. You can put a curse on somebody you hate. (White witch i.e I can't do that
79. You can't roast marshmallows on the campfire anymore. It feels like summoning the devil to you.
80. You spend day after day trying to figure out how Germany is connected to HRE or if he is HRE.
81. You dream of becoming your own country.
82. You refer to every country's king/queen/president/etc as their "boss".
83. You have taken it upon yourself to create OC's for countries not represented in Hetalia.
84. You now know that the neutral men are the scariest.
85. Wursts have now replaced sausages.
86. The Axis Powers seem so much better than the Allies in your eyes.
87. You believe that Italy can make men gay…for him.
88. You make "Happy Birthday" cards for all of the nation's birthdays.
89. You have tried numerous times to figure out what "Hetalia" actually means. (No I got it the first time around)
90. You do needlepoint now because England does it. (Someday...)
91. Every time anybody mentions any object you tell them "that was created in korea, you know…"
92. You have a conniption every time somebody refers to China as a "she". (Or any country that's male, honestly. I nearly blew up when my history teacher kept referring to America and Russia as girls. n
93. Planes suddenly interest you.
94. Jiiiii is a word in your vocabulary.
95. You wonder why Italy opens his eyes only once or twice during the entire Anime/Manga.
96. Large eyebrows and big noses are suddenly very appealing to you. (Large eyebrows yes. Large noses, not really)
97. You know the WWII uniform of every nation.
100. You know where every nation's erogenous zone is
101. Germany is a saint in your eyes.
102. You spent most of your day writing this list.
103. You want to hug landmasses.
104. You demand every red hoodie have a maple leaf on it.
105. You call tomatoes "buono tomato"!
106. People can't mention world issues to you because you will make a huge joke of it.
107. You spend day after day researching different relationships between different countries.
108. You sob at the mention of Bloody Sunday.
109. Saying "ve" is a normal thing to you.
110. When one says "I love my country!" you reply: "Yeah! He's really hot!"
111. You expect the new French foreign exchange student to be perverted, and surprisingly, he is.
112. You see a map as a social gathering.
113. You have made an OC for a country/state/providence.
114. You can't say "German wurst" without laughing.
115. Beer must always be salty.
116. In order to be awesome, you decide to get a baby chick and put it on your head.
117. You try to compare your family to Hetalia characters.
118. You ACTUALLY know what "Hetalia" means. (DUH)
119. You regularly check Hidekaz Himaruya's blog for updates… even if you don't speak Japanese.
120. Hidekaz Himaruya is your hero.
121. Sealand IS a nation in your eyes.
122. You know random tidbits about each character.
123. You download every Hetalia song when it comes out.
124. You know every Hetalia meme in the book.
125. You actually spent the time comparing this list to your life.