Poll: What other books/movies/TV shows should I include in "In Which Everything Gets Blown Up"? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Keeper of the Lost Cities, and Hamilton.
I'm TheBackedUpT-Rex, and you're watching Disney- oh wait. Wrong thing.
I'M A KIDDO OK? BUT I'M SMART ENOUGH TO NOT RESPOND TO STUPID PM's (you know what I mean) ONLY PM ME ABOUT FANFICS OKAY?!?!?!
Random stuff you should know:
I don't swear! (Or at least I'll try not to in any fanfics)
I'm okayish at writing, so don't judge
I SHIP SOKEEFE SO NO SOPHITZ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-
I kinda, absolutely DESPISE Fitzroy Avery Vacker. I'm sorry. I just hate his character so much.
I'm a weirdo and do weird stuff (if you haven't noticed)
My profile pic is VERDI!!! :D
I'M OBSESSED WITH KOTLC LIKE LITERALLY IT'S THE ONLY THING I THINK ABOUT
I don't swear- *steps on LEGO* *everything turns slow-motion* Whaaaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeeeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnel caaaaaaaaaaaaaaake?!
Okay, CONTINUE READING
UMA! (say it looouuudeeeer) GUYS I DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE DESCENDANTS. AND MY REAL NAME IS- *has argument with Brain (one of my OC's BTW)* LEO MCSHIZZLE BAD BOY SUPREME! aAaAAauhugh. I'm actually- YOUR FATHER *wheeeee-whoooooo* NO! I'm Keefe's Fairy Godmother!
13- I MEAN -13!!!!!!
That's nice... Gender?
Purple/Ice blue AND I'M GONNA DESTROY TEAL, OKAY?!
Have fun with that. Favorite Word?
Ummmmm... getting my brother to read Keeper even if he quit halfaway
KOTLC, PJO, HoO, Aru Shah, Calvin and Hobbes, Pokemon comics, Roller Girl, Warriors, and like, a gazillion more
"If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change." Michael- I MEAN BATMAN
AND "I don't care." -Anonymous
AND "Woah, woah, woah. Back the T-Rex up!" -Keefe Sencen
AND "I am Batman. *cape thing and smoke bomb*" -Batman
AND "Being popular puts pressure on you. Relax and be weird with me." -ME! YAAY!
AND "Sometimes you just gotta Macarena through the anxiety." -Anonymous
AND "I had a slim number of brain cells left. But everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked." -Me again
Top 3 fandoms?
Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, KOTLC, Aru Shah,
Top ships for those?
PJO: Percabeth, Caleo, Brason KOTLC: Sokeefe, Bianex, Wylinh, Chandelitz ARU SHAH: Ummmmm... Aiden and Aru, Brynne and Food, Mini and Hygiene
Lifelight, Seagulls, Duel of the Fates, or the Wii Sports theme
Hamilton or Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella or Guardians of the Galaxy (they sing and dance, so it's a musical)
Favorite Hamilton song?
Ummmmm. ALL OF THEM (and I love Lams so much)
Favorite Cinderella song?
Song currently stuck in your head?
Favorite thing to do?
Conveniently place icebergs in front of Fitzphie ships. And read/write/draw.
Two cats, Peachypie and Peanut
Two little brats that refuse to read! *sobs in corner*
Favorite book out of your favorite series?
Legacy from KOTLC or Song of Death from Aru Shah
Favorite book character?
Least favorite book?
The ones they make us read as a class in school.
Least favorite book character?
Fitzroy Avery Vacker (aka Ritzroy Savory Cracker)
Least Favorite Genre?
People that take the time to enjoy what I do, talk to me, and call me weird as a compliment.
Favorite D&D class?
Favorite D&D race?
HALFLINGS!!!! (I'm proud to be short in real life!)
I'm probably sleeping right now.
Keefe Sencen is better than Fitz Vacker.
My best friends are amazing.
Books are amazing.
Music is amazing.
Art is amazing.
Imagination and creativity is the best thing to have (waaaaay better than money!)
I'm probably awake now.
You're reading this.
I have a giant duck named Sir Lawrence Charles who was gifted to me by Gandalf after we ate candy together when my family was kidnapped.
I'm a huge geek.
I make most of my covers and my profile picture on Scratch
Anything I draw that involves Star Wars goes on my ceiling.
I have my own babysitter company.
I'm probably sleeping again.
Don't throw away your childhood when you're a teen FREAKING GRASP ONTO IT BECAUSE IT WILL KEEP YOU HAPPY
My friends shipped me with Alvar AND Salty Shadows/Tammy. I have great friends.
I have insomniaaaaaaa :D
I'm the proud founder of the Dex Dizznee Appreciation Association. Join it on ! (I'm @R2A88, BTW)
A lot of the QnA's are from @MidnightBunnyy (thanks).
You just finished the section of random facts.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have an increasingly sophisticated and extensive vocabulary, situate this in your characterization
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with Fanfiction, then copy this into your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you love copy and paste its, even though they're useless, copy this in your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie or show or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you've met your not-blood related twin (in resemblance or personality), copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever yelled at an inanimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think it's stupid that girls are automatically labeled with the color pink, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are such a loser that you actually read all these 'If you ever blah blah blah, copy this into your profile' things, copy this into your profile
If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I, like, can't believe, I, like, chipped my manicure!!", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are so cool that you actually read through all of these copy this into your profile!!
If you have a little voice inside your head that talks to you constantly and won't shut up, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you run into inanimate objects...and then blame them for it copy and paste this in your profile
If you could easily finish one novel a day if they'd just give you the time to, copy this onto your profile. (Okay, not certain at all whether means "write" or "read", but it works for both anyway)
If you take pleasure in being weird, copy and past this onto your profile.
If your profile is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long, copy and paste this onto your profile to make it even longer!
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset cna be a taotl mses and yuo cna sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the hmuan mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Fi yuo cna raed tihs add tihs to yrou’e porflie.
The many tips and facts of life...
When life gives you lemons...you throw them at people!!
Don't try to out-weird me. YOU WILL LOSE.
Always dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having there motives questioned.
Best friends are people who will kill each other over a bag of chips and not say sorry.
Yep. I've been to the dark side... They lied about the cookies
BE A REBEL. Open the wrong side of the popcorn bag!
Never annoy a writer. They may put you in a book and kill you.
Reality continues to ruin my life.
Good friends will say when a guy breaks your heart, "You deserved better". Best friends will be prank calling him at 1am making chicken noises.
Me? Sarcastic? Nooooo.
I'm the type of person who doesn't know why THEY start laughing, so I better laugh harder.
OK... so I'm a little crazy, but that's how we roll.
People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that know me wish I was.
Why yes, I do randomly use British accents.
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door.
I WILL NOT be held responsible for any injuries you may sustain if you tickle me.
Everything here is edible. Even I'm edible. But that, my dear children, is called cannibalism, and it is frowned upon in most societies. ~Willy Wonka
-from Obsidian11Rose's profile
TIME FOR MUSIC!!
sings Duel of the Fates which becomes Bubblegum K.K. And then Hamilton*
If Fitzy really sucks clap your hands
If Dex is underappreciated clap your hands
If Keefe is the best and Sophie needs some rest
If KOTLC is your life clap your hands!
pauses while entire fandom claps twice*
Um... sure, you can use that.
JINGLE BELLS IGGY SMELLS
FORKLE 1 DIED
KEEFE IS HOT
FITZ IS NOT
AND JOLIE GOT FRIED
YOU'LL BE BACK
AND YOU'LL SEE
THAT MY WRITING IS OKAY SO DON'T CRITICIZE ME
BUT NOT REALLY
So I have a time limit on my computer and so when I'm writing I'm typing super fast and my mom's always like
"WHY DO YOU WRITE LIKE YOU'RE RUNNING OUTTA TIME"
ok that was bad (not sorry), BUT TRUE
TIME for some-
TO PREPARE THE WORLD FOR DEVASTATION
TO UNITE ALL PEOPLE WITHIN OUR NATION
TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TRUTH AND LOVE
TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE STARS ABOVE
TEAM ROCKET BLAST OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT
MEOWTH THAT'S RIGHT
Music: TEAM ROCKET'S ROCKIN'
Me: wait what about Wubbafett????
Arms theme intensifies*
inhale* TAAAAKE OOOOON ME (Take On Me) TAAAAKE MEEEEE OOOOON (Take On Me) I'LL BE GONE IN A DAY OR *inhale* TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *gasps for breath*
to twinkle twinkle little star*
I read K-O-T-L-C
And immediately fell in love with Keefe
His eyes are so much better than Fitzy's
What the funnel cake rhymes with Fitzy's
Anyway, Keefe is the best
And if you don't think so you're a disgracetothefandom
to hot cross buns*
Keefe is hot
Keefe is hot
Fitz is not cute
Dex could play flute
Keefe is hot
bows again* I have much song writing potential.
everybody looks at me in confusion* potential??
Me: *blinks innocently*
Okay, this is completely true and it happened to me in 7th grade (so last year. Yea, I'm in 8th grade now *cries because there goes my childhood*). In writing class, we had to rewrite a fairytale. There's this really annoying guy that I used to be friends with but then he decided to have obnoxious crushes on all my friends and I. Let's call him Cheese (it's based off of his real nickname which is Evil Cheesy Poof but I'm not writing that out).
So Cheese decides he wants to rewrite Mulan. If you didn't know, Mulan is a girl power story and girl power is awesome. So Cheese says "I'm going to rewrite Milan, but Mulan's gonna be a GUY." And I got mad (I get really emotional about stuff like feminism and stuff) so I start to explain why he can't take a girl power story and change it to be about a guy, because that's just WRONG. Does he listen? No. Soon, I had managed to gather all of my friends and we repeatedly explained to Cheese why he couldn't take a very strong girl power story and change it to be about men. And that's when he tells us "Women want too much."
I was shocked. Women want more because they're STILL not on the same level as men. Take the USA women soccer team for example. They're amazing players and have won the world cup a bunch of times. Meanwhile, the men's team isn't even making it to the world cup and they still get paid more money. It's not very fair, is it?
I'm drawn back to reality as Cheese continues to state his opinion. "Men can do things perfectly fine, so women should just get out of the way and let us handle it." I wanted to punch him. I wanted to scream and yell and tell him just how wrong he was. But my teacher told me to let it go.
I. Couldn't. Let. This. Go.
I spread the word to my friends. When Cheese would attempt to flirt with us at lunch, we argued with him about it. Every time he would simply tell us that men were superior and walk away. We were still in this fight when we were quarantined. I haven't seen or spoken to him since, but I will never forget what he said. And how many people agreed. It made me so angry, but also sad. Sad that this is what people are going to believe. That women are helpless little damsels in distress waiting for their Prince. And we are princesses. But we don't wait for the Prince to come and save us. We fight the villain and win. And we run our own kingdom.
Copy and paste this on your profile if you agree. (And please make sure to give credit to me, TheBackedUpT-Rex)
Brain, my brain in a human body. He has a unibrow. He loves to argue with me.
Susan, a random lady who's either shy or hyperactive. She's friends with Brain.
I like Ninjago. Don't judge me. I also like She-Ra, Barbie, Pokemon (NOT Sun & Moon), and other TV shows. Three Amigos is life. So is Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. And Keefe. Always Keefe. KEEFE. *builds machine so Keefe is real* YES FINALLY- *stampede of fangirls rush in and try to marry him* WAIT HE'S MINE! I WAS THE ONE WHO- *Keefe screams and dives back into machine* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OH! And Avatar: The Last Airbender. You see, my bff has been nagging me to watch it and so I watched an episode one Saturday and then ended up watching a season and a half. I just started season 3!!
Random updates: I GOT MY MOM TO READ KOTLC YES HAHA HAHA
On Scratch I'm in a war dubbed Keefe Vs. Huey from Duck Tales. I'm on Keefe's team obviously (and we're winning!!)
I just spilled a plate of Wheat Thins four times before reaching my destination, which was 20 ft. away (true story)
I slept for 11 hours today and would have slept longer but my mom woke me up.
I have insomnia now foolproof. I stayed up till 4 in the morning reading on my Kindle!
MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT MONTH YAY I'M GONNA GET A BUNCH OF KOTLC STUFF (pffft I didn't grab my mom's phone and check out her cart on every shopping app she owns, why would I do that?)
I just found out my friends have never seen The Princess Bride, The Goonies, or The Labyrinth. WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THEIR LIVES?!?!?
I have a cold and I had to go to church because it was my brother's first communion and I had this huge coughing fit and everybody looked at me weird.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have like 6 scars on my left knee when I ran into somebody and fell on asphalt.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Felt flowers and a bunch of Star Wars/KOTLC/Aru Shah/random drawings.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I snore sometimes
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Classical Rock
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Nope.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Umm... probably finishing my original book. And then getting it published
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? I miss my friends
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? ALL MY KOTLC BOOKS
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5 ft.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Kinda? It kinda depends on the situation
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yea
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Myself. Like 2 hours ago. I was just thinking of how much more I could be doing for the world...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I never wear perfume, but I'd go with Pretty As A Peach
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Um... I really don't care.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? A forest? Idk, that's where my dad proposed to my mom
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Ew to both
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese. Or ham.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? OREOS.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? The cracker kind. THEY'RE DELICIOUS
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Um... I don't know
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Nope. Unless you're including fictional characters... *states dreaming at a photo of Keefe Sencen*
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Anything that makes super comfy sweatshirts that are too big on me. And jeans.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Two
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? They're both lovely little demonic cats
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Um... that's deep. Too deep for my mind to think about right now.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Face to face. No texting allowed!!
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 88
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes. Now offense, but I think blondes are kinda overrated.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I don't call anybody... but my cuz calls me like 3 times a day
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? MY BROTHERS
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UNITED STATES? I've been to Canada
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Hmm... maybe my emotions? I can get really worked up sometimes.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? My neighbor used to play for the Steelers? He's good friends with my dad. But not really famous. Idk
37. FIRST JOB? I babysit
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? YES
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Reading. Because that's my life now.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No, but I might have to get my tonsils removed.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My hair... or my personality.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, but I'm getting them
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? KOTLC STUFF. Actually, I accidentally guessed one of my presents the other day and got it early. (It was the KOTLC first book illustrated and annotated edition)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? 2. I shall name them Calvin and Susan. Or Keefe and Sophie. Or Percy and Annabeth. Hmm... I might be a little obsessed with books.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? OF COURSE!!
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever my mom gets
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah. It's kind of in the middle of sloppy, neat, and loopy.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami
52. ANY BAD HABITS? If anybody puts paper in front of me, it gets covered in doodles. And I don't pay attention very much.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None of them! Disney music and the Beatles are awesome!
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes!!! WEIRD GEEK CHILDREN UNITE
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? I don't really care how I look. As long as I'm not looking like an explosion, at least.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I read
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? The library
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My Hobbes tiger my mom made for me. I still sleep with him.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? A lot.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No. I watched better TV shows than that crap (like Gummi Bears!!)
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? No, why would I? I'm just a teenager, that's all.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Kindness, funny, energetic, geeky, and basically just a great personality. *realizes literally everyone of my friends has these traits* oh shoot what does that mean
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Addo, T-Rex, midget, nerd, and my personal favorite: Weirdo. (I actually love it when people call me weird though...)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? The Beatles!!
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Oh my gosh... I'm torn between Stranger Things, She-Ra, The Mandalorian, Ninjago, and Barbie...
69. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? Three Amigos, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Princess Bride, Tangled, Any of the LEGO movies, and like, a million more
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Raspberry cheesecake. With rainbow sprinkles in a waffle cone.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Thankfully, yes. But I have a bone sticking out of one of my fingers (it's not super bad, just a weird bump) and several scars on my toes from the only time I tried diving into a pool.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? um... does playing soccer with my family count?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Yes...
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 80 mph? My grandpa was at the wheel...
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Um sure.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? My cat snore, the AC, and the constant sound of Hamilton, Moana, and several other songs that continue repeating in my head.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My cousin. She called me and then asked "What do you want to talk about?" When I was just trying to write a boooook. And she wouldn't let me hang up either!
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME GENDER? Their voice. Or maybe their face? It depends on their size
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Um... idk
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? *with a bunch of enthusiasm* like, half of the people on this planet!
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? Late September, early October (Autumn prime time). Or December (the smell and sound of Christmas is the best). Or August (my birthday month!!).
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Pfft I don't know what any of them even look like!
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Chocolate brown
86. EYE COLOR? Also chocolate brown. But there's like some amber in there too
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Wendy's
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Nope.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Robin Hood! No, not the Disney version. I think this one came out in 2010. It has the dude from Gladiator in it.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? For this year probably November 17th... because that's the release date of Unlocked...
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Trombone. And a bit of piano
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Democrat
95. KISSES OR HUGS? High fives
96. FAVORITE BOOK? *screaming painfully* KOTLC OR ARU SHAH OR PJO OR HoO OR CALVIN AND HOBBES OR POKEMON XY COMICS OR KOTLC-
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A wizards cloak!
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I'm not 16 yet lol
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Rereading KOTLC... again. And the Hunger Games prequel
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE. Hopeless... why can't fictional characters be real??
screaming* ALSO PoedogNKeefe is amazing sooo yeah. :P
I'll go now. HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME, LOSE- I mean... wonderful children that are special and UM OK NICE HEART TO HEART BYEEEE
Okay, enjoy my writing pleeeease! Or else I'll get my giant duck, Sir Lawrence Charles (he was a gift from Gandalf), to eat your window!
Happy Shadow Thoughts!
"Keefe is best boi!" -Bumby
coughs* And now... a random list of my fictional crushes.
Keefe Sencen *finger guns*
Lloyd Garmadon (ah yes, a crush on a Lego figure)
I used to have a crush on Nico Di Angelo... heh
This is gonna sound weird but... Zuko's redemption arc (yUp. And definitely not Zuko as well)
Uhhhhh Sokka? (Oh yeah, I'm now obsessed with ATLA so yAh)
Jack Sullivan but not in the TV show because his voice scares me
There's definitely more but my brain is dead.
Bye for realsies!