Author has written 8 stories for Hannah Montana.
Hola peoples. ( ;
I'm Andrea or Andi, whatever you prefer. I'm 16, a Christian and completely proud of it. I love Archie comic books, reading, writing, and LOLIVER off Hannah Montana.
My new obsession is the Twilight series. I'm in lurv with those books. I'm reading Breaking Dawn now. I really am officially hooked on them forever. ( :
Anyway, the best ships on the planet:
Once again, LOLIVER! (Lilly and Oliver on Hannah Montana) Completely in love with them together. Favorite ship ever and probably the only ship I'll write stories about.
Edward and Bella (Twilight) : They are just made for eachother. I love them so much. Second favorite ship ever, I'd say.
Jiley (Miley and Jake on HM): I like them together but I don't really write or read any. But I do include a little of it in my Loliver stories when possible.
Seddie: (Sam and Freddie on iCarly): They're cute together and I love the way they bicker back and forth. I don't really read any though...maybe once in a blue moon...
Zoey and Chase (Zoey 101): They're pretty cute together. I'm not crazy about them or anything. They can be extremely boring at times.
Quinn and Logan (Zoey 101): At first I couldn't imagine how people could possible ship them, but ever since the eps when they got together, I love them. They're extremely cute and entertaining to watch.
Zack and Maddie (Suite Life): Yeah, don't get me wrong, she's obviously too old for him. Haha. But still, there's always been something about them that I liked. But if they ever get together, which obviously won't happen on the show, I'd want them to be grown up first. But frankly, I don't care one way or another.
Ships I despise with every ounce of my being:
Moliver (Miley and Oliver on HM): I completely DESPISE moliver. Miley and Oliver have nothing in common and they already made it perfectly clear that they don't like eachother like that. So yeah... deal with it. ( ;
Lackson (Lilly and Jackson on HM): I don't hate it as much as Moliver, but I don't like it. He's too old for her and it just doesn't work for me... But to be fair, I can honestly say I understand why some ship them.
Liley (Lilly and Miley on HM): I'm sorry, but ew. Ew ew ew ew...
RaNdOmNeSs a.k.a. The Best Part
If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try skydiving.
Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
Borrow money from a pessimist-they don’t expect it back.
Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
Never answer an anonymous letter.
I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Always go to other people’s funerals, or they won’t go to yours.
Few women admit their age; few men act it.
No one is listening until you make a mistake.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Campers: Nature’s way of feeding mosquitoes.
Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can’t.
Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
Save a tree. Eat a beaver.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
You can’t have everything; where would you put it?
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home.
If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
On the other hand, you have different fingers.
I don’t find it hard to meet expenses. They’re everywhere.
I just let my mind wander, and it didn’t come back.
Don’t steal. The government hates competition.
Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
If you don’t like the news, go out and make some.
I’m out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?
I can handle pain until it hurts.
No matter where you go, you’re there.
If everything is coming your way, then you’re in the wrong lane.
It’s been Monday all week.
Gravity always gets me down.
This statement is false.
They told me I was gullible…and I believed them.
It’s bad luck to be superstitious.
Honk if you like peace and quiet.
The Big Bang Theory: God spoke and BANG! it happened.
Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
A day without sunshine is like night.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Life is too complicated in the morning.
Nobody’s perfect. I’m a nobody.
Ask me about my vow of silence.
The hardness of the butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
The last thing on Earth you want to do will be the last thing you do.
I intend to live forever. So far so good.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery.
I didn’t use to finish sentences but now I
I’ve had amnesia for as long as I can remember.
Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
Vacation begins when Dad says, “I know a short cut.”
What’s another word for “thesaurus”?
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
StRaNgE pOeM bY mE:
I'm sitting in my room here, deprived of any fun.
Mom said no friends could come here, but now what's done is done.
So my friends came over to my house. We broke a priceless vase.
I looked around the room. We had really trashed the place.
Mom said to Dad, with a frown on her face, she can't be trusted can she?
If there's one thing I've learned from this, it's Mom screams like a banshee.
Next the random picture I made for my story Stranded Lovers. I don't care for it though. And as you can plainly see by looking at it, I don't have Photoshop nor any other fancy photo-editing device and I make due with Paint and cheap downloads of crappy programs. (: woot!
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this in your profile.
If you find yourself thinking about Ramen noodles at 3 am and decide to finally accept the fact that you're crazy, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are a member of colorfulfriends.2ya.com copy and paste this in your profile.
If eating jelly beans for dinner makes you feel dangerous, copy and paste this in your profile.
A Survey concluding of 50 long, torturous questions about my life that you'll probably skip over: ( ;
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00 which is a refreshing change from my normal slumber pattern of sleeping till noon.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds, I suppose.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Prince Caspian
4. What is your favorite TV show? A tie between Hannah Montana, How I Met Your Mother, and The Twilight Zone.
5. What did you have for breakfast? A breakfast sandwich...thing.
6. What is your middle name? Lynn.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Oh, I don't know...
8. What foods do you dislike? Tuna, Mayonaise, and Squash... etc.
9. Your favorite potato chip? Utz brand and BBQ flavored.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Nickelback...whatever the title is...
11. What kind of car do you drive? None. Oh, woe is me.
12. Favorite sandwich? BLT.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, Converse, t-shirts, tank tops... etc.
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Hawaii or Canada.
16. What color is your bathroom? This white-ish cream color.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? I pretty much hate name brands. If I like it I'll wear it.
18. Where were you born? West Virginia.
19. Favorite time of the day? Can I say night? I think I'm half vampire.
20. Where would you want to retire to? eh... don't know.
21. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball.
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? This is no longer a forward/chain letter thingy.
23. Person you expect to send it back first? See #22.
24. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi!
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl definately!
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm getting contacts. Ooh, yeah. Tell your friends.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? An artist.
28. What is your best childhood memory? Too many to even begin to type out for you innocent people.
29. What are the different jobs you have had? Nothing.
30. Nicknames? Andi.
31. Piercing? None. I don't like holes in my body.
32. Eye Color? Brown.
33. Ever been to Africa? Nope.
34. Ever been toilet papering? Haha. Nope.
35. Favorite day of the week? Friday.
36. Favorite restaurant? TGI Friday's.
37. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla.
38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Long John Silvers.
39. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Haven't attempted to take it yet... We'll see what happens...
40. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Um, either ff.net alert or someone on Facebook.
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Uh, I have no credit card, but if I did... uh, probably Target.
42. Bedtime? Supposedly 10:30, but in this little place I call reality, it's more like 3:00 am.
44. Last person you went to dinner with? Family.
45. What are you listening to right now? Sister watching Spongebob.
46. What is your favorite color? Black and Green.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None, kids, none.
48. What is your religion if you have one? Christian!
50: What is you GPA? I honestly haven't any idea...
And last but certainly not least, if you love Loliver I urge you to go to Loliver.2ya.com and colorfulfriends.2ya.com ().
Anyway, if you've read this entire thing, you obviously have a lot of time on your hands. Go read a book! Do your homework you're been putting off (yes, I see that guilty look on your face), drink your milk and eat your fruits and veggies.
Unsafe External Link