Author has written 5 stories for Underland Chronicles, Modern Faerie Tales, Twilight, Revenge, and Skinned Trilogy.
hey peeps it's me!! and let's just get one thing straight: i rock. ok and here are some other things you need to know:
1. I AM AWESOME!!
2. i am horrible at spelling (sorry)
3. i have really bad habit of not finishing storys.(i try people i really do. and for your sake i'm going to try to change)
4. i ramble on and on but i try not to in storys
5. Rupret Grint is hot. and i'm going to be Mrs.Grint someday
6. there's a whole bunch of other stuff that you don't need to know
sooooo yeah : )
P.S. I don't bite so you know send me a message or something. being a hobo can be kind of lonely ; )
Books I Love:
Curse of the Blue Tattoo
Under the Jolly Rodger
In the Belly of the Bloodhound
_All same Series_
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
_Once again same Series_
Gregor the Overlander
Gregor and the Prophacy of Bane
Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods
Gregor and the Marks of Secret
Gregor and the Code of Claw
_Five Part Series_
Peter and the Starcatchers
Peter and the Shadow Thevies
_Blah, Blah, Blah_
_Finally not a Series_
Peter Pan in Scarlet
_Ha Ha Ha_
The Cronicals of Narnia
_Well techincly it is but I got the copy where the're all in one book sooooo_
Well i think that's it
Oh and i also like these movies:
peter pan (both Disney and new)
Pirates (luv them to death, but the 3rd is the best)
little mermaid 2
peter pan 2
harry potter 1,2,3,4,5
a series of unfotunent events
Jurasic park 1,2,3
Bridge to Terabithia
others that i can't think of
so yeah the life and times of me. cheers !!
"Just close you're eyes, but keep your mind wide open." Leslie Burke Bridge to Terabithia
You know you live in 2008 when...
1. you go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven't played solitare with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/Live Journal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. and now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did pplz.( SADLY I DID EVERYTHING THAT LIST SAID I EVEN SCROLLED UP AND THEN LAUGHED)
Your One and Only Wish
Unsafe External Link