Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Hello there! I am The Book Fanatic. I guess I'm supposed to tell you a little about myself, so here it goes:
1. As all of you have guessed from my name, I love to read!
2. I especially love the classics, Everything from Dickens to Dumas or Shakespeare to Hugo... and Harry Potter (of course!)
3. I started an Albus Potter story back in 2007 and left it hanging. Now (being 2011), I have decided to finally finish it after a space of 4 years. Huzzah!
4. I'm BACK!!!
5. I enjoy reading Harry Potter fanfics. Lately I've been trying to read through ones about the next generation though (because that's what I'm writing about and I want mine to be different enough from all the others out there, and there are quite a few other enjoyable ones out there. So far though, it seems like I've driven clear of my Albus Potter story being similar to others. Of course though, there will be a few characteristic details that are the same in all Albus Potter strories... JKR left just enough information to pick up a little on that.
6. I believe that the Potter and Weasley children really didn't know that their parents were famous. Why else would they laugh at Ron when he said people were staring at him because he's famous?
7. I'm a busy student, so I'd like to apologize in advance for long waits between stories.
8. I love learning about different cultures and languages. So if you'd like to see your country represented in The Adventures of Albus Potter, let me know in a PM or review and I'd be more than happy to let part of the story take place in your country! Also let me know if there are any magical creatures associated with your country that you'd like to see.
9. What else is there to say? I love music and tea...
10. All of you are awesome! A million thanks for checking out my story!!!