Poll: Which one of these challenges would you like to take on? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Naruto.
I am Rose Tiger. I am a huge anime. What I love most is the romance between my favorite couples in anime. What I'm really looking forward to is Naruto going to date Hinata. Those two are my most favorite couple out of all the animes I have seen. Anyway, please enjoy my fanfictions. Remember! NO FLAMES ALLOWED!!
I even have my own Youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/tigerqueen007 Please come visit me!! If you can, tell me what are your favorite videos and tell me why. Enjoy your stay!
ATTENTION ALL AUTHORS AND READERS!!
There is a flamer out there who has been harrassing authors for a while now! He even harassed devoted2charmed! This is why I am making a community of those who were victims of flames or against flaming! If you wish to join my Anti-flaming club, please subscribe and PM me to let me know! WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!
1. Naruto as The Mask: Naruto gets the Mask, and unleashes a level of Pranks never seen before in the shinobi world. NaruHina, No Harem, Bashing on everyone at insane levels. It can be similar to the movie or you can cause chaos through out the village. Suggested by me, Rose Tiger, and promoted by me and Kaos and Magnus.
2. Naruto's fairy tales: Let see if you can make our favorite Ninja heros as stars of your favorite fairy tales!! (NaruHina, SasuSaku, InoCho, ShikaTem, GaaMatsu, NejiTen) Go for it!!!
3. Prince Naruto: This challenge is almost as similar to the Runaway Hokage challenge, but this time, Naruto is really a prince from his mother's homeland. It can start from the very beginning of the series, during the chunnin exams, or when Naruto brings Sasuke home (Sasuke Rescue arc). Make it anyway you like it as long it is strickly NaruHina!! NO HAREMS!!! You can bash or no bash! You can do it!!
Stories I'm trying to make
Hinata White and The Seven Martial Artists: The Naruto version of Snow White, but it's not going to be like in the movie. Don't worry! I'm making the story my way!! Trust me!! (Naruto/Hinata)
Rumplestiltskin: Who in the world is making straw into gold for Sakura? Wait and see! (Sasuke/Sakura)
Beauty & The Kyuubi or Beauty & The Shukaku: Which one should I do? If I'm lucky, maybe I can do both!! Just give me time! (Naruto/Hinata or Gaara/Matsuri)
Sleeping Beauty: One of my favorite stories!! (Naruto/Hinata)
Cinderfella: Cinderella story but the girls switches roles with the boys! Don't get bad ideas about it! I'll make it good! (Naruto/Hinata)
Tenten-punzal: Imagine Tenten as Rapunzel with long hair. She always had buns for a style, so why not have long hair? (Neji/Tenten)
12 Dancing Princes: The gender switch version of 12 Dancing Princess. Our 12 favorite ninja boys are in danger and it is up to Hinata to save them! (Naruto/Hinata)
King Sasuke and The Golden Touch: Sasuke is a greedy king who loves gold a lot more than his own family. But will he learn that the treasure that is greater than gold is his family? (Sasuke/Sakura)
The Wizard of Konoha: Sakura and her puppy Gets transported to a weird world where she meets weird people! She is deffinately not in Tokyo anymore! (Sasuke/Sakura & Naruto/Hinata)
CHALLENGES: Let see if you wonderful writers are up for the challenge to write these stories!! Go for it!!
Naruto as The Mask: Naruto gets the Mask, and unleashes a level of Pranks never seen before in the shinobi world. NaruHina, No Harem, Bashing on everyone at insane levels. It can be similar to the movie or you can cause chaos through out the village. Suggested by me, Rose Tiger, and promoted by me and Kaos and Magnus.
Naruto's fairy tales: Let see if you can make out favorite Ninja heros as stars of your favorite fairy tales!! (NaruHina, SasuSaku, InoCho, ShikaTem, GaaMatsu, NejiTen) Go for it!!!
Prince Naruto: This challenge is almost as similar to the Runaway Hokage challenge, but this time, Naruto is really a prince from his mother's homeland. It can start from the very beginning of the series, during the chunnin exams, or when Naruto brings Sasuke home (Sasuke Rescue arc). Make it anyway you like it as long it is strickly NaruHina!! NO HAREMS!!! You can bash or no bash! You can do it!!
I also want say R.I.P. Michael Jackson, my most favorite singer ever!! I love you Michael!!
I will also send my prayers to a splendid writer of NaruXHina fanfics ... Kris-san who is soaring in heaven right now.
1. Who are/is your favorite Naruto character(s)?Naruto, Gaara, Hinata, Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, Tenten and Sasuke when he was involved in the funny parts...
2. What is/are your favorite pairing(s)? NaruHina, InoChou, SasuSaku, GaaMat, ShikaTem and NejiTen...
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? Neither
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? No
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: Naruto's 3rd movie and some Naruto Ulimate ninja games for PS2.
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? No.
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NaruHina 4 life!
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru?Sasusaku. I don't like yaoi.
9. Which team is your favorite? Team 7 or Team Gai? Team 7
10. Do you support the obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) No.
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? Hell to the yeah!
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?Itachi
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Both
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? Some of them
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? Not all...
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? No. He maybe boneheaded, but I don't think ADD is the problem.
17. Sub or dub? dub!
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Anti when she's a kid, somewhat both when she's older...
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Both!
20. Do you even know who Tobi is?Madara...
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Nerd.
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser? Orochimaru...
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? Awesome!
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? Probably Sasuke... If he was nicer and smarter and didn't leave the Leaf village, then more people would like him...
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? Hell yeah
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? Yes and making more!
27. Do you like lemons? As long as they are romantic, not wild.
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? no...
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? No
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? No...
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? No
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? No
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?' No
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? Nope
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? Nope...
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? I'm just curious about it and wonder why a lot of people read it.
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? Hell to the no!
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery. No.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? Eww! Hell to the no!
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? Yeah...
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? I am a bit hooked on it.
If you believe that Naruto and Hinata are the greatest pairing, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: SilentSinger948, Leaf Ranger, Aaa222xx, 'Angelito soldado', Rose Tiger.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son then copy and paste this in your profile.