Poll: For "Fade to Shadows", what pairing would you like to see the most? In other words, who should Naruto be with? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Naruto.
Press the back button. No seriously, press it. Fine then be stubborn.
You have stumbled probably unwittingly upon my profile. I want to keep this short since the attention span of people seems to be dwindling constantly, mine own even more so than others. O-o So...yea. My name...unimportant. Let's get one thing straight from the get go. I. Love. Yaoi. End of story. Don't like, then click the back button like I told you to in the first place cause all my stories are based around a yaoi pairing; mainly sasukexnaruto. I enjoy writing (duh), listening and playing music, and drawing. I love animals, Naruto, video games, rain, and art. I dislike socks (my feet are claustrophobic @_@), orange juice, lightning, homophobes, and bleach. (It ruined my shirts...T-T). Below are some of my fav pairings, fanart, and any links from my stories.
My Policy on Reviews and Private Messages
Yes, I read every single solitary review and private message I ever receive. At one time I used to reply to all of them, but because I tend to have an extensive amount of them, it often took me an hour to reply to every review thoughtfully! Thus I have created my own new policy on reviews:
1. I. READ. THEM. ALL. Even if I don't reply to your review, trust me, I have read it at least once because I am so happy to receive them! T-T
2. Flame for bad grammar or spelling, flame for a poorly constructed chapter, flame for not liking my name if you want, but absolutely do NOT flame if one of my stories does not turn out the way you want it to. Often when my stories don't have happy endings, they will be, yes they will be, under TRAGEDY. And I will also warn readers SEVERAL times at the ends of chapters to stop reading right then and there if they are expecting a happy ending. I have only had this kind of flaming happen to me twice, but would like to prevent more of these occurrences in the future. Please, think before you flame!
3. I am not a timely updater. Therefore I DO need a kick in the pants every once and a while to remind me to update a story. I have several ongoing ones right now, and sometimes its hard to remember which chapters are ready to put out and which aren't. So please feel free to remind me to update a story! (Preferably through a PM).
5. You are free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes I've made. Please do! Especially if it bothers you! Sometimes I am in a rush to get chapters out and miss things...(insert 'derp' here)
6. I will reply to a review longer than three sentences (and less than that if a reviewer is confused and has a question). From there my review will usually even out to the length of yours. You give me four sentences, that's about what I'll type back. You give me three paragraphs, and yep, that's about how much I'll type back too!
1. Advice? Help? Yes, you may ask me for help or advice on writing, but please do so through a PM. I will be as thoughtful as possible!
2. Did you abandon this story? If I don't update for a while, then NO, I have NOT abandoned a story. After loving so many stories on fanfiction and then having the author abandon them, I promised myself that I would never do such a thing.
3. Lemons?? *UPDATED* I now have a livejournal account where I will be posting lemons (and mayhaps extra bits) for all to read! There is nothing up now since I just created it but I will get right on it! Expect the chapter "Heat" of Unshed to be posted soon for all of those who never got to read it originally. Here is the URL:
4. Why haven't you updated in so long? Because I've been sent to Amish-land! No, just kidding ;p I have college classes to keep up with, a house, pets, and many other things. This is my hobby, and not an obligation. So please don't go posting a review telling me to f#ing update already like it's my job. Please, be respectful of my life outside of fanfiction.
1. Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
2. Junjou Romantica
3. Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi
4. Switch (gawd the tenson!)
5. Death Note
7. Sasisfaction Guaranteed (It needs yaoi T.T)
Most Loved Parings:
1. Sasunaru/Narusasu (timeskip, but I love them in AU's.)
3. Itanaru (if and ONLY IF they are close in age)
Rather Undesirable Pairings:
2. Itasasu (just not right...)
Thank you everyone for all of your lovely fanart! It is most appreciated!