Poll: Which of my stories would you like to see updated/completed first? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Inuyasha, and Twilight.
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia / Arcadia, California
I am: A girl :)
Hobbies: Sports, Listening to Music, Writing Stories. OH, and white chocolate.
Favorite Book(s): Gone With The Wind, My Sister's Keeper, Nineteen Minutes, My Heart is a Lonely Hunter, The Truth About Forever, Just Listen, This Lullaby
Favorite Genre of Music: Alternative, Alternative Rock, Alternative Punk
Favorite Band(s): All Time Low, Mayday Parade, We The Kings, Secondhand Serenade, The Ataris, There For Tomorrow, The Spill Canvas, Automatic Loveletter, Taking Back Sunday
And if you are COOL, and AWESOME, and AMAZING, and BEAUTIFUL, and PERFECT, and SMART, and POSTED SOMETHING ON FANFICTION, or BREATHE AIR...you will...
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/doublelingo
Follow me on TWITTER: www.twitter.com/Kswizzled
Watch me on DEVIANTART: www.melodicrepublic.deviantart.com
Add me on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1381775986&ref=profile
Follow me on DAILYBOOTH: www.dailybooth.com/kswizzled
Email: Kgrlz99_usc@hotmail.com If you need anything, just email me or IM me
Read my BLOG: http://alternativepunk.blog.com/
This blog is full of random tidbits of info, as well as updates on my story progress. Check it out!
(All) the pictures for "Sunsets and Car Crashes":
(All) the pictures for "Goodnight & Goodbye": http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/AlternativePunk/Goodnight20and20Goodbye/
Before you read any of my stories, I'd like to warn you about some things:
1) I despise stereotypes - which is one of the reasons why I'm a bit iffy with the story Sunsets and Car Crashes (and why it is on the top of my list for 'stories to be deleted').
2) I will never write a story that uses Tanya or Jacob as the antagonist.
3) I will never write a story even remotely similar to what the original Twilight series is like. I despise the original Twilight series with a passion, and I refuse to become part of the fanguild it has brought on.
4) I tend to write Bella a bit OOC. In the original books, Bella, in my opinion, is much too clumsy and Mary Sue. I like making Bella a helluva more badass than she is in the original story. She's usually sarcastic and confidant.
5) I love writing Rosalie. I'm a bit iffy when it comes to writing about Alice - it isn't nearly as fun - but I adore writing about Rosalie. Because of this, many of my stories may neglect Alice - she may have her time in the spot light, but it will be scarce. Rosalie is normally sarcastic, angry, and the world's most loyal best friend. I love Rosalie's character. She's fierce, feisty, and vulnerable at the same time.
6) I love writing humor, but I have a different kind of humor. It's more sarcastic and painfully ironic. I love coming up with awkward situations for the characters to be part of.
7) I don't like smut or lemons. My stories often need these aspects, but I tend to skip over them. At the age of 14, I personally don't think I'm qualified to write...that...kind of stuff...if someone is willing to take that role for me (credited of course) I'd greatly appreciate it. Although, it'd be slightly awkward. I mean, what if my mom sees this?
8) I'm a sucker for a tragic ending. I love writing tear jerkers - even those with major character deaths. As of now, only one story has this aspect to it. I've noticed I've gotten lots of hate mail from people when they read the tragic endings to my story, so I've succumbed to writing Happily Ever Afters.
9) I'm not the kind of person who can plan ahead. I never have outlines to my stories - my chapters are spur of the moment. Because of this, my update dates are erratic. I'd love it if you could stand by me (I'm swamped with my personal and school life right now) while I try to update as quickly as possible. There will be times where I will update every four days, and others when I won't update for weeks. I would love it if you could stay with me =)
10) I'm starting to get into OneShots. Mostly because they do not need updates.
11) I hate Twilight with a passion - but I like writing the fanfiction because I'm so used to bashing the characters, that I ended up getting a taste of what I think they should be like.
12) I heart reviews, but I'm not desperate for them. You'll never see me postponing an update because the review count was less than the previous chapter. You'll never see me write "20 reviews or I won't update this story!"
13) I'm all for flames. I don't write them often, but if necessary, I will. They won't be harsh, just long, with very honest opinions, and pretty important criticism. I don't mind getting flames. But remember. Burn me, and I'll burn you back. Much love.
14) I have no beta. I am still unsure of how the beta-reader program works, but I am considering getting one. No story of mine, however, will have a significant number of grammatical errors. Once I finish a chapter, I extensively check it for mistakes before submitting. Please excuse any minor mistakes made in the writing.
15) I am inspired by music. Nearly every single story's title is a title of a song I adore (Bound to Happen by the Spill Canvas; Goodnight & Goodbye by Metro Station; Sunsets and Car Crashes by the Spill Canvas...etc...) Often, words that are italicized in chapters are song lyrics (see TLGWP and BTH).
This Lonely Game We Play
TMA - The Golden Apple Award (Nominated)
TMA - Mrs. Perfect (Nominated)
TMA - The Lamb (Nominated)
THE KID CONTEST (www.fanfiction.net/~thekidcontest)
Submission: Bound to Happen
Voting: December 31 - January 10 (Please go vote for Bound to Happen by AlternativePunk in the blind poll located on their profile)
Winners Announced: January 15
Things No One Really Cares About (Updates about my life)
Here's the section of all the things that happen in my insane life that I have the time to write about!
September 26, 2009: Today was the day we were supposed to fly back home to Indonesia after a week of vacation in the Philippines. My sister, Sam, and my dad flew out on September 24, because she needed to take a test on Saturday. So it started off as a normal day; Woke up crazy early to catch the flight, brushed our teeth and all that Jazz. We said our goodbyes to our family, and drove to the Airport. It's drizzling but what's a little rain? We arrive at the airport at 7:00 AM. We check in and go through immigration and all that good stuff, and then we go up to the business class lounge. My brother and I don't want to leave and are joking with our mom: What if a typhoon comes and blows away our plane? Then we can stay! I'm using my laptop to write an update for Urban Decay while listening to All Time Low's semi-new album on my iPod, and my little brother is playing his Nintendo DS. And then, WHAM, there's an announcement that our flight was delayed because of slight wind problems. After another hour at the lounge, we find out it was delayed for another hour. After another three hours, we find out the flight is canceled because of a typhoon. What are the chances? So my mom is freaking out because we can't get our luggages back - but she's badass so we one of the few passengerswho get their luggages from the air crew. When we think things can't get worse - I'm already going to miss so many days of school - they do. Apparently, the flooding at the streets are almost up to your shoulders. So no one can get out! So we stay in the airport until 6:00 PM, and it's raining hard and foggy. We leave the airport - I have to carry three big ass luggages while my brother prances around with his DS and my mum talks to her new buddies - and are shuttled out to the hotels. Actually, that's a lie. We were squished into these small ass cars with random strangers. The flooding and traffic is bad, so our driver takes a detour (smart guy, and I'm not being sarcastic). We end up avoiding the major traffic, but we're still stuck in the flood. We end up at the free hotel lodgings (where I'm at now, because the traffics too bad to go home) five hours after we left. So, basically, I had a day full of FML moments. A day to remember. We left at 6:30 AM and got home at 11:00 PM. What a day!
December 25, 2009: Had a wonderful Christmas. God bless everyone; Happy Birthday Jesus!
December 28, 2009: MY CELEBRITY CRUSH FREAKIN' TALKED TO ME. WELL, TWEETED ME, BUT WHATEVER IT'S THE SAME THING. MARK SALLING FROM b PEOPLE. WITH THE MELTING BUTTERSCOTCH VOICE AND HOT AS HELL MOHAWK. OH GOD. I WAS HIS LAST TWEET OF THE DECADE. I AM STILL HIS TWEET AS OF JANUARY 3, 2010. BE JEALOUS. BE VERY JEALOUS!!
Unsafe External Link