Author has written 59 stories for Harry Potter, Merlin, Chronicles of Narnia, and Supernatural.
"An old maid, that's what I'm to be. A literary spinster, with a pen for a spouse, a family of stories for children, and twenty years hence a morsel of fame, perhaps..." - Jo March from Little Women
Name: That's for me to know and you to find out :)
Little Bit of Warning:
English is not my first language and medical school never really bothered with reinforcing rules of the English language sooo, if you spot a little grammatical error here and awkward sentences there, do know that I try to reread my stories until I think I’ll be able to read it coherently hahaha. That being said, maybe you can steer clear from my earlier fics (specifically those published before 2010). Maaaan, the plots are atrocious and even cringey hahaha but, you know, if you’re curious, then you can totally read them. Whatever tickles your fancy.
This author thrives in reviews. Maybe drop one after reading my fanfics if you can? Yes? No? Okay, it’s all up to you :)
Ships that will never sink:
- Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) = OTP
Ships that will never sink in:
- Ron Weasley/Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) = just... no
- Alphabet Love (Dramione)
Abandoned but with Hope:
- Mister Granger's Mission (Dramione)
On an Indefinite Hiatus:
- Spot the Difference (Dramione): please don't kill me
- Rewritten (Scorpius Malfoy/Hermione Granger; HP): Or “How Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy Used a Time-Turner and Royally Forked Up”. All Scorpius wanted was to warn his father about the future consequences of his past decisions, but this was seriously more than he bargained for. Time-Travel AU. Slow burn Scorpius/Hermione. Current Status: 29/30 chapters written.
- Warmth (Armin Arlert/Annie Leonhart; SnK): There was no room for any warmth in a cold and unfeeling warrior. Pre-Time Skip to Ch 133.
Future Multi-Chaptered Stories:
- Love Me too (Cormac McLaggen/Hermione Granger; HP): Three years ago, they had a wild, lovely one-night stand. Now, Cormac McLaggen is pissed Hermione Granger conveniently left the small, insignificant fact that he already has a daughter. EWE.
READ FIRST: If you wish to translate my work, PLEASE ASK PERMISSION FIRST! Seeing my work translated by kind souls to reach a wider audience warms my soul. However, I'd rather I am informed first before translating and consequently posting on different sites as common courtesy and to avoid multiple translations of the same language on the same website.
Hero of the Story (Russian): Thank you so much BellatorMMA!
When Two Worlds Collide: - THANK YOU, MyMockingjayPatronus!
That's all folks! Thanks for checking out my profile. Hugs and kisses to all of you
Books of Change (5)
just call me Cappy (28)
Lady Moonglow (2)
Lord Silvere (5)
Marmalade Fever (34)
Quills of Time (4)
Zephyr Seraphim (10)