Poll: What do you like better?: Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Naruto.
I'd rather do nothing than something i know i don't love
ATTENTION: ALL STORIES WILL BE UPDATED DURING 01st AUGUST - SEPTEMBER 01.
Nightmares of Reality(used to be Her Lost Hope): angst, romance, drama, suspense, school life. Sakura is abused by her seemingly only family member left and there is story behind her mother's necklace that is the key to the mysteries surrounding her life. She battles with life, death, and fangirls, can anyone save her in time? NOW BEING REWRITTEN AND IMPROVED
Secrets of Spring: action, adventure, romance, angst, drama. This story is a recreation of Her Lost Hope in ninja format, Sakura suffers by her Uncle's hand, will she grow stong enough to escape or will she fall as she suffers the pain of being alone in a world full of people. HAS BEEN IMPROVED. Chapter 7 up and there's a new plot twist??
Broken Lullaby: action, adventure, romance, drama, supernatural, fantasy. Lost to the sea Sakura awakens a year later to follow in the ancient path of a Seerer. She has a new gift and sight that allows her to see and communicate with the dead, aka ghosts. Will she find out lost secrets from the deceased, and is that really Sasuke's mother? Will anyone believe her? And that bitch Saya, she will have to go down, no one steals Sasuke from Sakura, even if Sakura has lost all her memories.
You what us to WHAT?: humour, adventure. Sakura realises just how insance her team are. 'You live in an underground tree?', 'Why, yes, Orochimaru rents it out to me.'
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile. (yeh, it's called dream land)
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever felt like chasing your friend and yelling "RUN BITCH RUN!" Put this on your profile. (I've done this)
7 Ways to Scare the Shit out of Your Roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate with a sadisitic look and mutter, "Soon...soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you’re hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."