Author has written 2 stories for Once Upon a Time.
Hello. I am a person who loves reading, to write and to travel. I write because after I put a novel down the characters always stay in my head and start whole new lives. I have deleted my fanfics because they are very old now and I have improved my writing techniques since then (hopefully) so they had become a little embarassing. For anyone unsure about writing something for FanFiction... stop thinking and start writing.
Fanfiction that I read: Lord of the Rings (EVERYTHING), Harry Potter (TonkxLupin),Sherlock (MollyxSherlock), OUAT (Rumbelle)
Please look at my favourite story/favourite author pages. They are there for a reason and I often find new stories by going through other peoples'.
News Update: I asked if anyone knew where I could write my own stories not based on other peoples books (not that that isn't great fun) and now I have found somewhere so I think it is only fair I share this infomation with everybody else:
www.fictionpress.com (I am called DeathByDragonFly)
Books (in no particular order):
- Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett
- Inhertitance Series by Christopher Paolini
- Emma/Pride and Prejudice/Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austern
- One Day by David Nicholls
- The Time Travellers Wife by Audery Niffenegger
- The Name of the Wind (and series) by Patrick Rothfuss
- A Game Of Thrones (and series) by George R R Martin
- Harry Potter by J K Rowling
- Lord Of The Rings by J R R Tolkien (and The Hobbit)
- Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
- And all the others - Dracula, Wuthering Heights, The Handmaid's Tale, A Thousand Splendid Suns, A Stolen Life, The Centre Cannot Hold, Dark Lover and series, Dead Witch Walking and series, Cold Comfort Farm, Bad Science, Quirkology, The Psychopath test, The Poisonwood Bible, Before I Die, Catch 22, The Clockwork Orange
Disclaimer: I do not own anything that belongs to any author, past or present. If it appears that I am claiming something which is not mine please let me know - it will have been an accident.
Also - a thanks to my beta, Crossy, for her extremly helpful editing (I can't spell for toffee!)