Author has written 26 stories for Tsubasa Chronicle, xxxHOLiC, Naruto, Bleach, Eureka Seven, and Ouran High School Host Club.
Name: Call me Gypsy. It works well enough for this purpose.
Age: None of your business.
Gender: Hope it would be obvious . . . female.
Description: Normal looking
That's all the RL stats I give out.
Favorite quote: "Follow the screams." -Ian Malcom; Jurassic Park 2: The Lost World
Favorite sport: Rock Climbing or Dance
Favorite band: Keane
Favorite Instrument: Piano
Favorite element: Fire
This page is for my fanworks of Tsubasa, xxxHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Naruto, Full-Metal Alchemist, Eureka Seven, and any other TBA mangas that I take a liking to.
I do not write slash of any kind. All pairings (if pairings are used) are male/female. This is my choice.
This page is for drabbles and one-shots. They may be completely unprovoked, random, and pointless. They may be specific addressing an issue that irks me. They may be random responses to random prompts from random lists. I don't formally join communities because I'm sporadic with posts and it takes forever for me to feel satisfied with what I write. But sometimes a prompt will catch my eye or I'll read a fic for a prompt and have a different character's situation in mind for the prompt.
This page is not for chaptered stories. I write alternate universes and OCs with two of my closest friends, but as they're extraordinarily in-depth, I won't be posting them. Chaptered stories require premeditation, a careful thought process, and a timeline or they ramble in several different directions with no clear ending. I will not post chaptered stories here.
Exception: If I write a drabble from more than one perspective, all of the perspectives will be grouped into one story. For the sake of convenience and cleanliness.
Content and Warnings within My Work:
1. There will be Angst, Family, Friendship, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Romance, and Tragedy. Those are the genres I feel adept writing in.
2. I will steer away from things like Action, Drama, Mystery, and Suspense. It's difficult to write these genres well within a one-shot.
3. I like fantasy. Fantasy will be a huge element.
4. I can be sarcastic and I can be morbid. Both will appear in my work at some point or another.
5. Explicit warnings will always be found in my Author's Note at the top of each story. Please read these.
Unsafe External Link