Author has written 16 stories for Death Note, and Elder Scroll series.
If I'm not posting, the reason should be here at the top.
My Writing -
I don't put spoilers in plot summaries, including warnings about character death or pairings.
Works in Progress (Series) -
Genius is a Curse - AU. This story concerns clinical depression, not "the blues" and not the sort of thing you shake off by falling in love. Advisory: Contains prolonged suicidal ideation and (comparatively brief) graphic violence.
Collateral Damage - It's back on the table. I deleted my old notes years ago, and I need to figure out where it's going because it was a runaway train headed somewhere I don't want to go anymore.
It's Just a Game - Total AU. Expect divergence from typical character behavior. I wish I could steampunk the setting retroactively, but I got the prompt and setting from someone else.
All Good Things... contains the following stories set in the same universe on the same canon timeline. You would have to read all the stories to see the whole picture. -
1. I Disappear - oneshot. Could be canon.
2. Last Stop at the End of the World - oneshot. Could be canon.
3. Through Hallowed Windows - oneshot. Could be canon.
4. End of the Line - L in the underworld. Why not? Could be canon.
5. Unexpected - Canon. I'm hardly a romantic but I'll try this once. :D
recipe for insanity (17)