Poll: For "A Fated Exchange", I absolutely am torn between choosing whether to keep the fic OptimusXOC or change it to RatchetXOC. I LOVE THOSE TWO GUYS SO MUCH IN TF: PRIME! Which way should the fic go? Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Storm Hawks, Transformers/Beast Wars, Aliens/Predator, Halo, Ninja Turtles, Hellboy, Jak and Daxter, Team Fortress 2, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Call of Duty, and A Monster in Paris/Un monstre à Paris.
Hey, name's chiv-id and that's all I'm gonna give! (Just jokes)
Age: 20 (holy shit I feel old, LOLZ)
Gender: Female (you can tell by my stories...)
Likes: Transformers, Naruto, Storm Hawks, AVP, and other stuff I'm too lazy to give; ramen (the best food in the world!), video-gaming, and etc.
My motto: "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same."
Rules of the House:
1) Don't have a giant robot brawl in my house, energon on the carpet=me kicking serious titanium aft!
2) No Predator/Xenomorph brawls, if I didn't want neon blue stuff on my carpet, I sure as heck don't want neon green shit on it...or any holes from the acid.
3) No flying on skimmers in the house. I find another hole in the roof, it'll be someone's ass on the line!
4) Okay, Red vs. Blue people...for the last time, under my roof, my rules, so no setting up fucking forts in my living room!!
5) Liz and Hellboy...you making out=fire=bad. No makie-outie in my house.
6) Nobody piss the following people off: Liz (fire), Jak (Dark Jak), Ironhide (giant robot=destruction), any of the Predators (they have anger issues and like to skin people...alive), Raphael (he's got bad anger issues, too), Monkey (nuff said), and me.
7) No RED vs. BLU battles in mah house. Or else I be chargin' mah lazer, and y'all gon' be regrettin' after that. And no excuses, even if the last sandvich was taken.
8) Those who do not obey the rules will end up being deleted. That's that.
"Excuse me, are you the tooth fairy?" -Little Girl to Ironhide, from Transformers
"You can always borrow money from pessimists, they'll never expect it back," -My Very Wise Friend, Psycho Ward Satanist
"I swear, you bring up the "women=the root of all evil" proof, I'll kick your ass!" -Me...I'm serious
"Dude, I ran into a wall!" -Destiny, a friend, "And that's why I should never give you candy canes..." -Me
"I am the sugar queen," -Imani, another friend (downs 6 pixie sticks into her coke and drinks it in 5 seconds), "Yes you are..." -Me
"Caboose, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Blaine, another friend (after I zapped him in the kidneys), "...What the hell are you smokin', my name not Caboose!" -Me, (realizing his mistake) "...Okay, my bad...you sure act like him though..." -Blaine, "Shut the hell up before I beat yo' Chipanese ass!" -Me, "...What?" -Blaine
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get caught in jet engines," -My Very Wise Friend, Psycho Ward Satanist
"I said I'm pregnant!" -Fiona; "Wow, I'm gonna be an uncle!" -Donkey; "And you, my friend, are royally (horn blares out words)," -Puss In Boots; from Shrek 3
"Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines...they are made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!" -Caboose, RvB
"Drink Sunny-D, it hurts bears!" -Neal (chiv-id: I have no idea, so don't ask...)
"Oh my God..." -Jak (Jak 3, when he finds out the Precursors are fuzzy orange ottsels-like Daxter)
"Got it! Where would you be without me, eh Dax?" -Jak, "Well, Jak I probably wouldn't be two feet tall, fuzzy, and running around in the sewers without a pair of pants...God, I miss pants." -Daxter
"Okay, what the hell are you smoking, and where can I get it?" -Me (after my friend got hyper off of sugar)
"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." -Me to my mom when she was super tired and didn't want to work, "Yeah, but if she quits, she can get sleep, that's a win in my book." -My friend when she was over at my house.
"Some people think they can outsmart me...maybe...maybe...but I have yet to see them outsmart bullet." - Heavy, Team Fortress 2
"You know what feelings are for? They're for bludgeoning their wives with a golf trophy!" - Sniper, Team Fortress 2
"All right, who's ready to go look for a spy?" - BLU Soldier; "Right behind you." - RED Spy, Team Fortress 2
"Just because I have breasts doesn't mean that I have magical powers over infants," Dr. Temperance Brennan, "Bones"-"The Baby in the Bough"
"What the fuck? You've been walking around for several hours with this guy, kicking ass, taking names, and you haven't even done your own? I would've been exchanging names, ages, birth dates, boxers or briefs in the first half hour with that sexy-ass mofo, and she only decides to do it THEN? Unrealistic right there..." Me about Trip and Monkey in "Enslaved:Odyssey to the West"
"One shall stand, one shall fall." - Optimus Prime, Movieverse and TF:Prime
"So, if you guys are robots, who made you?" -Rafael, "Uffff...puuhhh-leeze." - Ratchet, TF: Prime
"My pistons may be rusty, but my hearing's sharp as ever!" - Ratchet to Arcee, TF:Prime
"MY FIST, YO FACE" - Sure, it doesn't seem that funny, but if it's coming from a teenage Japanese FOB with pink puffballs in her hair, you would be laughing with me, Miko, TF; Prime
The Most Epicly Random Moment in Television History: "Bones"-"The Critic in the Cabernet"; starring Dr. Temperance Brennan, Special Agent Seeley Booth, and Dr. Lance Sweets
"Hunger." - Booth
"Sex." - Bones
"Whoa." - Booth
"Horse." - Bones
"...Cowboy." - Booth
"Child." - Bones
"Baby." - Booth
"Booth." - Bones
"Whoa, what, do you think I'm a baby?" - Booth
"You're a father..." - Bones
"Oh, mother." - Booth
"Birth." - Bones
"Happy." - Booth
"Sperm." - Bones
"Sperm, isn't this kind of a little weird?" -Booth
"No, keep going." - Sweets
"Okay...egg." - Booth
"I want a baby." - Bones
"Whoa!" - Booth
"Horse." - Bones
"Wait, no, whoa, whoa, wait a minute, you want a baby?!" - Booth
"Yeah, we can stop here." - Sweets
"I actually found that quite interesting." - Bones
1) Take It To The Sky: On Hiatus-haven't had much of a drive on this...
1) The Soft-Hearted Are Not Weak: Okay, I'm on Hiatus on this one too...
1) What It Means To Be Human: IronhideXOC
2) Driven To The Edge: JazzXOC
3) A Diamond in the Rough: OptimusXOC
NEW: A Fated Exchange: OptimusXOC (may change to RatchetXOC depending)
1) Give Me Direction, Give Me Life: Master ChiefXOC
2) Shoot Now, Ask Questions Later: not sure who I'm going to be pairing up for this one...thinking either CabooseXOC or TuckerXOC or maybe even ChurchXOC, depends...also, this one's on Hiatus
1) The Baxter Creations: No clue who pair with this one...
Jak and Daxter:
1) Reality's Game: JakxOC
Team Fortress 2:
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
1) Enslaved's Odyssey to the West: Dragon Tears-MonkeyxTrip (for now, mwahahahaha...)