Author has written 6 stories for Star Trek: 2009, Calvin & Hobbes, Inception, Harry Potter, and Teen Wolf.
New life, new profile.
Haven't been here in a while, how are you all?
I have a horrible habit of not finishing stories but I'm going to pretend that I do. I thank you for the support!
I have a deviantart account. It is this- I actually think i am pretty talented. haha. or just a rung above artistically challenged.
My life plans:
1. Do well in art (what does that even mean?)
2. Get a job at pixar
3. Write a kajillion awesome books
4. Become king of the world
5. Live happily ever after
Now let's do a quick list so you don't have to listen to me ramble.
Five Things you must know about me to know me:
1. I love humans and everything about them (difficult to explain)
2. My writing is sometimes very dark
3. My fanfics all consist of my favorite characters falling in love. I am a SAP for love stories.
4. I love all cultures; pop or ancient, I make no discriminations.
5. If I'm into a book, I can't do anything until I finish it.
After all, even miracles take some time.- Cinderella movie
we could close the curtains and pretend like there's no world outside- Jack Johnson
"Holly Hallucination Batman!"-Robin "This is no hallucination Robin, those are dehydrated pirates re hydrated!"- Batman(Batman movie 1966)
"Be so happy that when others lookat you they become happy too."
It would be a stranger world; a stronger word to die in.- Watchmen comic books (1985)
If Tom had learned anything... it was that you can't ascribe great cosmic significance to a simple earthly event. Coincidence. That's all anything ever is. Nothing more than coincidence.- (500) days of summer