Poll: Pairing for Dual Rhapsody? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Ranma.
Anyway my name is Jason, popular name so I'm in the clear, I'm twenty-one years old, and I'm a fan of books, cartoons, anime and manga, mostly manga. I love reading and I read far more than I write so bear with my selfishness please. Also I got into university... Yeah ME of all people... Imagine my family's surprise... Swear to the high Heavens my Grandmother was to shocked to get a heart attack...
Characters I may use in fics.
And a few other stuff I did on paint
I'm the kind of person who's been watching cartoons from the day I could remember. recently I haven't had time, but I can still make references to all the snafu-comics "Power Puff Girls Doijinshi" and "Grim Tales". Check them both out here on this website: www(dot)snafu-comics(dot)com. I guarantee that you'll find something you like.
I'm the fan of many different types of Anime/Manga and cartoons. Once it's got a memorable character and a decent plot, it'll soon be added to my long list of favorites.
RANMA PLOTLINES OF CLICHE-NESS:
1. Ranma cures curse
2. Ranma splits the curse
3. Ranma gets locked
4. Ranma gets (almost) sexually assaulted
5. Ranma frees himself through the curse
6. Ranma leaves family
7. Ranma gets adopted by new family
8. Ranma becomes ronin
9. Ranma becomes victim of magical (and or otherwise) artifact (which is usually responsible for plotlines 1,2,3,5,14,15)
10. Ranma is a reincanation
11. Ranma's curse is a reincanation
12. Ranma is an extratrrestrial
13. Ranma is related to an extraterrestrial
14. Ranma gets sent to a new world
15. Ranma wakes up in bed, naked, with a beautiful woman/women
16. Ranma abandons all morals and values
17. Ranma gets educated
18. Ranma's life is completely under someone else's control
19. Ranma breaks away from said control (mainly through plotlines 6-8)
20. Akane cheats on Ranma
21. Ranma goes berserk
22. Ranma cures nekoken
23. Ranma breaks away from his father (sometimes related to plotline 18)
24. Ranma meets OC (who sometimes causes plotlines 1,2,3,6,7,8,19)
25. Ranma pairs up (sometimes engaged for this to occur) with OC
26. Ranma has casual sex
27. Ranma gets a harem
28. Ryouga turns evil
29. Ranma' s enemies form the "I Hate Ranma Club"
30. Ranma falls into a new spring at Jusenkyo
31. Ranma gets pregnant
32. Ranma falls for a guy
33. Akane is the one true fiancee
34. Ukyo falls into the friend zone of no escape
35. Shampoo falls into the friend zone
36. Trechery, artifacts, techniques or otherwise done by fiancees backfires and cause even more problems
37. Ranma gets a girl pregnant
38. Ranma (sometimes loses ki to do so) gains magic
39. Saffron's defeat had far reaching consequences
40. Ranma meets someone from the future
41. Ranma gets his ass handed to him on a silver platter (may or may not be an OC)
42. Fiancee gets to make a wish
43. Ranma loses his family
44. Ryouga gets lost...
45. Ranma gets amnesia
46. Ranma gets startling news that changes his life forever
47. Ranma is not Genma's son
48. Ranma is an adopted/kidnapped child
49. Ranma is taken over by the nekoken
50. Fathers try to pair Ranma and Akane up and plan backfires
51. Happosai tries to take revenge on Ranma via demon summoning (capable of both success and backfiring)
52. (Most recently) Ranma becomes a police officer
53. Ranma leaves Akane on good terms
54. Ranma leaves Akane on bad terms
55. Ranma leaves Akane on horrendous terms
56. Akane dies
57. Ranma becomes the epitome of "Soul of Ice"
58. Ranma is capable of bringing in vast wealth
59. Ranma becomes a pervert
60. Ranma becomes a supernatural entity (werecreature, wizard etc.)
61. Respective fiancee gets kidnapped/hurt/killed
62. Ranma goes out for revenge
63. Ranma gets depressed
64. Akane misunderstands a situation (induces a multitude of plotlines that I'm too lazy to list at this time)
65. Ranma leaves Nerima and comes back with a kid/s
67. Ranma reaches godlike status
68. Ranma/Ryouga encounter the wonders of modern day technology
69. Ranma is a genius in diguise
70. Ranma has gynophobia- fear of women
71. Ranma has genophobia- fear of sex
72. Ranma has philophobia- fear of love/intimacy
73. Ranma has gained above fears through Akane and/or the other fiancees
74. Ranma is every woman's fantasy
75. Everyone hates Genma
76. Nodoka is part of a government organization
77. Nodoka has no intention of going through with the seppuku contract
78. Ranma has an evil entity growing inside him
79. Genma is an uncaring/evil bastard
80. Ranma becomes the grandmaster of his school
81. Happosai helps Ranma
82. Ranma is killed/weakened by Akane's cooking
83. Ranma is forced/tricked/prodded (by katana point most likely) into marrying/being with a harem
84. Ranma is driven insane
85. Ranma becomes evil
86. Ranma has multiple personalities
87. Ranma is a fallen or otherwise deity
89. Ranma is not a martial artist
90. Ryouga becomes Ranma's only friend
91. Ranma is/becomes a vampire
92. Ranma loosens up
93. "Ranma this is NOT your fault!"
95. Ranma meets yet another fiancee
96. Kodachi discovers Ranma's curse-
97. -and finds that it makes him even more appealing
98. Tatewaki discovers Ranma's curse
99. Tatewaki gains sanity
100. Kodachi gains sanity
101. Ryouga takes Ranma's place
102. Akane discovers who P-chan really is
103. Ranma gets to make a wish-
104. -and thoroughly screws it up
105. Ranko is Ranma's sister
106. Ranma time/dimension travels
107. Herb is an evil bastard
108. Herb wants a re-match
109. Ranma and Herb are friends
110. Tatewaki casts a spell on Ranma
111. Ukyo is registered as a boy
112. Ranma's sex drive is nonexistent (magical means or otherwise)
113. All Ranma's problems get solved -
114. - by a deity
115. - by a Mary Sue
116. - by ... whatever the male version of Mary Sue is...
117. Nodoka gets replaced (personality wise or with another woman)
115. Genma engages Ranma to other women
116. Nodoka is skilled with a sword
117. Ranma doesn't grow up with Genma
118 Ranma is a massive chaos magnet (either godlike or otherwise).
These are the many plotlines that I have seen used in three to five different stories, and most of the Ranma fanfiction upon this and other sites use one or several of these plotlines in a single fic. Yet many of these authors get reviews in the hundreds despite using overdone story plots. This just goes to show that it is how a story is written rather than the originality of the plot in question.
P.S. If I have missed a plotline in this list e-mail me so that it may be added.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
You know you live in 2011 when:
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS !!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile. If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile. If you want to learn another language, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you want to learn another language, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile! If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writitng or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writitng or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile. If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. f you have music in your soul, post this in your profile! If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile. If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile. If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile. If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
f you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.If you want to see the world someday, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile.
If you're a person who dislikes a fiance of Ranma but has no problem reading a fic that pairs said fiance and Ranma together, put this in your profile.
If you're tired of reading fics that Bash certain characters, put this in your profile.
Hate Akane bashing? Put this in your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven