Author has written 5 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
I, quite simply, refuse to be a ninja.
Blanket Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters that I write about nor do I make any profit off this.
1) I hallucinate and tend to lose my vision in my left eye. This is fun. The pain the comes along with it? Not so much.
2) I can crack my nose, my wrists everytime I roll them, the side of my foot. I'm a hella talented.
3) I refuse to get into relationships. Period.
4) I am walking pharmarcy. I always have Tylenol, Advil, DayQuill, and Midol in my backpack.
5) I went to an all-girl's Catholic school forty minutes from my home. At the same time, I am a Jewish girl...who lives in wunnerful school district. I have yet to figure out why I attend said-all girls Catholic school. At this point I believe it is for virgin sacrifice. Nothing against Catholics or Christians. The majority of them are accepting and tolerant. Go Jesus! You my Jew-homeboy.
Alright. I'm going to revise this, break it down.
GAY GUYS WANT GAY SEX. IT'S NOT LIKE A GIRL. IT'S TWO COCKS.
TWO. GUYS. FUCKING.
SO GET THIS WHINY UKE 'MOU, IT HUUUUUUUUUURTS! I'M FEMININE BUT I HAVE A PEEEENIIIIS" OUTTA HERE. GAY. SEX. IS. NOT. SEX. WITH. A. GIRL. AND IT'S NOT 'HAWT' TO PRETEND IT IS!
What really pisses me off is how a strong character suddenly turns into a feminine, crying mess during sex. If it's in character, alright. Yaoi manga is weird like that sometimes. But really. Sex doesn't hurt that much. Just use a hell lot of lube and relax. Sheesh.
I READ GAY SEX TO READ GAY SEX.
Yes. Some men like to 'bottom' or to 'top'. Some men are versatile. BUT IT STILL IS TWO. MEN. FUCKING.
Personally, if you don't want to review, well, I'm generally fine with that. I understand that I'm not the greatest writer. Actually, I understand I sorta suck at writing. On the same hand, reviews are very nice. So if you want to review, thanks!
Anyone is more than welcome to translate my fiction into another language! You don't need to ask permission. I do ask that you credit me as a writer