Author has written 3 stories for Bleach, StarTrek: The Original Series, and Star Trek: 2009.
For those of you who are wondering about my avatar let me explain. A) Yes it is a toster. B) Yes it is carved out of Spam. C) It was for a Spam carving contest at my school. D) I won first place. YAY!
Penname: Snot of the Dragon (Don't ask how I came up with this, I'm not really sure myself.)
Age: 321 if you count the years I was frozen (I'm 19, if you didn't get the joke poke yourself in the eye with a pencil.)
Religion: Druid, I pee on trees regularly. (I don't really practice anything, although I do believe that there are higher powers in the world and that we humans are just to stupid to know what they are.)
Favorite Animal: Fox (All types but the African Bat Eared Fox is my favorite if I had to choose.)
Favorite Color: Red
Sexuality: Still Pending (I don't really know at the moment but I think I might be bi.)
Grade: Sophomore (College)
Hobbies: Reading (Manga, books, fanfiction, yaoi fanfiction), Writing (poems, philosophy, essays, stories, fanfiction), Art (all elements but I prefer a pencil and paper over everything else), Games (tumbling towers, scrabble, YuGiOh, turn based strategy, rpg, all card games, The Sims, Civ 4).
Stalk Me: I you wish you bug me for an update on someplace other then FF.net you can fallow me at:
Bleach: Ichigo/Sado (Chad), Ichigo/Renji, Ichigo/Byakuya, Renji/Byakuya
Naruto: Naruto/Sasuke, Kakashi/Iruka, Kiba/Shino, Gaara/Lee, Shikamaru/Chouji, Shikamaru/Temari, Orochimaru/Kabuto, Itachi/Deidara, Kisame/Itachi, Anko/Gai, Anko/Ibiki, Genma/Raidou, Neji/Hinata, Zabuza/Haku
Yu Yu Hakusho: Kurama/Hiei, Yusuke/Keiko, Kuwabara/Yukina
Shaman King: Yoh/Ren (Len)
Witch Hunter Robin: Robin/Amon
Yu-Gi-Oh: Yami Yugi (Atem)/Yugi, Yami Bakura/Ryou (Bakura), Yami Malik (Marik)/Malik, Seto Kaiba/Jou (Joey), Noa/Mokuba
Fruits Basket: Kyou/Tohru, Ayame/Hatori, Yuki/Hana, Yuki/Haru, Kisa/Hiro
One Piece: Luffy/Zoro
Fullmetal Alchemist: Ed/Roy
Wolf's Rain: Toboe/Tsume, Hige/Blue, Cheza/Kiba, Kiba/Hige, Kiba/Tsume
Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin/Sano, Kenshin/Kaoru, Sano/Megumi
Blood+ : Saya/Haji, James/Nathan, David/Joel, Diva/Karl
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko/Sokka, Aang/Katara
Dragonball Z: Goku/Vegeta, Gohan/Piccolo, Goten/Trunks, (Future) Gohan/(Future) Trunks
Trigun: Vash/Wolfwood, Vash/Knives
Inuyasha: Inuyasha/Kagome, Miroku/Sango, Sesshomaru/Rin, Shippo/Kirara
Hellsing: Alucard/Seras, Alucard/Integra, Alucard/Alexander
Oban Star-Racers: Molly (Eva)/Aikka
Outlaw Star: Gene/Melfina
Lord of the Rings: Frodo/Sam, Aragorn/Legolas, Merry/Pippin
Harry Potter: Harry/Snape, Harry/Ron, Luna/Ron, Luna/Neville, Ginny/Neville, Draco/Hermione, Fred/George, Remus/Sirius
Kingdom Hearts: Riku/Sora, Roxas/Axle
X-Men: Evolution: Nightcrawler/Wolverine, Nightcrawler/Scarlet Witch, Wolverine/Rogue, Storm/Professor Charles Xavior, Spike/Quicksilver, Cyclops/Jean Gray
Ed, Edd, n Eddy: Ed/Edd, Edd/Kevin
Invader Zim: Zim/Dib
Ninja Turtles: Raphael/Donatello, Casey/April
Teen Titans: Raven/Robin, Raven/Cyborg
Gargoyles: Goliath/Elisa, Fox/Xanatos
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: Mandy/Grim
Star Trek Original: Kirk/Spock, Sulu/Chekov, Uhura/Scotty
More coming soon...
Void of La'enora:
Fan Fiction Writer's Code of Conduct - as written by SAR-132-4
As a fan fiction writer I will:
- Be bound by the rules of canon (aka, making canon act like they do in the show)
- Not make an OC that I insert be like me in any way, shape or form.
- Get spell check on my computer, or at least ask someone to Beta me.
- Not God-mod an OC, meaning that they will not have lasers shooting out of their eyes, make someone die just by staring at them or make them be able to destroy the world just by farting.
- Not make an OC make someone act out of character because that’s just Mary-Sue
- Make sure my OCs are not Mary-Sue by taking the litmus test.
- Not make any Author Notes longer than the actual story, or interrupt the flow of stories by inserting parenthetical comments (like this! Tee hee! _).
- Not write fictions that make no sense.
- Use proper punctuation and quotations.
- Read over my chapters before posting.
- Separate ideas into paragraphs and not make the whole thing one block of text.
- Be kind and courteous to other fiction writers.
- Review stories I read and offer constructive criticism instead of copy and pasting flames.
- Abide by the guidelines at all times.
- Act mature to all flames received and not take them personally
- Include proper warnings and ratings in the summary and not write “I suck at summaries”.
I will abide by this Code of Conduct as a fan fiction writer to improve my writing, and help others.