Author has written 19 stories for Invader Zim, X-overs, Star Trek: 2009, and Harry Potter.
I'm a cynical slash addicted 26 years old with writing ambitions and delusions of grandeur.
• THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND REVIEWS!! I may not answer to them (unless you ask me a question), because I'm busy and also an airhead, but I do crave and enjoy reading every single one of them! Nothing pleases me more than knowing that my stories made someone smile, laugh, cry, shudder or wince in disgust!
•DON'T ASK FOR SEQUELS FOR MY ONE-SHOTS. A one-shot is something complete, finished, and with no place for sequels. Multi-chapters stories could eventually have some place for sequels, but only if I think an idea is worth writing.
• My first language is French, then Spanish, then English. I also don't bother with betas even though I know I should use them, but I'm lazy like that. So if you people see mistakes in my texts, feel free to warn me. I'm always glad to learn more.
• I use fanfiction for trying stuff I can't work into my original work. So you'll find a bit of everything in them.
• I believe that original characters only become Mary-Sues only when we feel forced to like them.
• You won't find (too much) smut here. Graphic porn is not my thing.
• I hate to write action scenes. May it be in French, English or Klingon, I suck at it. I would do everything, short of selling my mum, to avoid writing them.
Currently working on/want to write (in order of priority):
The Uprising: (Rated T) Multi-chaptered ZADR. It was only a matter of time. There would be blood on the Massive's walls. Of course, it was all Zim's fault. Chapter 9/11 done
Tribbling: (Rated from G to possible M) Collection of Star Trek drabbles, both TOS and 2009. Most of them K/S.
Regulations: (K/S, Star Trek 2009) One-shot. He's your friend, your First Officer, your right arm and- Stop right there. Keep your hands to yourself, or you'll loose him. Ignore the discreet longing looks he sends your way. Both of you know this cannot happen. (Started)
A dying man's last wish: (K/S, Star Trek 2009) 'I've found a way to make old Spock's wish come true. It's dangerous and illegal, but... He'll get to see James Kirk one last time.' 'Captain, do I need to remember that you are not the Ambassador's T'hy'la-' 'No, Spock. I mean Jim. His Jim. The one that matters.' (Vague idea)
How to be Kool: (Rated heavy R) Multi-chaptered ZADR. When Zita claimed Keef as her gay best friend, the fabulous red-head is thrown in the spotlight. Dib, as his reluctant boyfriend, gets his share of attention. This rapidly becomes a fight between him and Zim to climb up the social ladder. Chapter 2/ let's say 5 done.
Fall of the fools: (Rated T) One-shot ZADR. What if Zim won? If he managed to get the Earth, the power, the glory, how far would he go to get Dib to surrender? Started.
The last plan: (Rated T) Gaz and a small resistance want to overthrow the reign of Zim and free Dib from his clutches. Three-shot. Started./
The end of war anniversary: (Rated T) Potterverse, AS/S ship, one-shot. When you think about it, it was all Jame's fault. Started.