Author has written 12 stories for Bleach, Naruto, Pandora Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist, How to Train Your Dragon, and Rise of the Guardians.
"Don't ever think I fell for you, or fell over you. I didn't fall in love, I rose in it. I saw you and made up my mind."
Toni Morrison, Jazz
I will apologize in advance for boring you. As you probably have figured out by now (or if not, soon enough), I am a remarkably unremarkable person who simply deludes herself into believe that she can write.
I find inspiration for my fanfics from several sources: books, poems, quotes, personal events...ideas just spring up in my head at random moments. It's super hard for me to refrain myself from starting a million things at once XD.
What else, what else. I guess I'll just list a few of my favorite things in life: reading a good book underneath the sun at a small table outside a cute cafe, baking and eating pretty desserts, edible flowers incorporated into pastries, bouquets in birdcages, pastel balloons flying in the blue sky, cherry blossoms snowing in the spring, words that read like poetry or fairy tales, writing in my notebook with a cup of tea on my desk...
Wow, I write awful letters...so I'll just end here.
- mostly angst/drama/slice-of-life/romance/AU writer
- schizophrenic conversationalist
- lover of all words that sound pretty
- occasional cynic/sass-master
- shameless Disnerd (knows the entire script to the Lion King II, wants to marry on a boat under floating lights like in Tangled. . .)
- secretly aspiring mangaka, yet mediocre artist
- avid manga reader of: Pandora Hearts, Deadman Wonderland, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
- intense anime enthusiast of: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Psycho-Pass, Honey and Clover, Toradora!, Hyouka, AnoHana, Nodame Cantabile
- hopeless fangirl of: Elliot Nightray, Hitsugaya Toushiro, Chiaki Shinichiro, Itachi Uchiha, Oreki Houtarou, Syaoran Li
P.S. I have watched Kokoro Connect, but the reason my profile pic is of Inaba is because I am too paranoid to put my own picture on here and, as I have mentioned, I'm devoid of artistic talent, so drawing a picture wouldn't save your eyes either. But I have heard a few of my friends say that I look like Inaba (it's probably just the hair though. . .)
P.P.S Here is my Myanimelist profile you can visit. . .(Don't judge the amount of anime I've watched. . .). If you want to request that I write anything or simply chat and fangirl with me; feel free!
So. . .since I like full circle endings; I'll end more of my favorite quotes:
"I would never see her again, except in memory. She was here, and now she's gone. There is no middle ground. Probably is a word that you may find south of the border. But never, ever west of the sun."
I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
"It is our choices... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
JK Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Batman: The Dark Knight
Okay so I just can't refrain myself from all these ideas...
1) As you can all see, I have found myself writing HitsuHina stuff again (good news/bad news, it's up to you to decide). It's going to be relatively short, no longer than Twelve.
2) Since I'm a crappy multitasker, I am going to focus on the fics that are shorter and finish them first. This means that 30 Ways to Ask and The Ghost Between Us are going to hit the figurative backburner for now