Author has written 3 stories for Naruto, Bleach, and Vampire Knight.
Tuna-chan loves you. Seriously. Unless you're a ho.
"If the opposite of pro is con, then the opposite of progress must be congress."
• a girl; bet you didn't know that
• in high school; don't let the people fool you kids, high school is yucky
• a grammar freak; pending promotion to grammar Nazi
• bad at being funny; don't hate me
• reading Death Note, Vampire Knight, Ouran High School Host Club; no more time for manga
• rabidly against Fruits Basket; it's annoying and the main female character is a _
• obsessed with L, Kaoru, Kaname, TamakixHikaru, KanamexYuki; they are god
Kaoru, Haruhi, and Tamaki are all characters from Ouran High School Host Club.
Kaname and Yuki are characters from Vampire Knight.
Tuna-chan wants to...
• take prompts and requests
• get lots of reviews, alerts, faves etc.
• find a beta reader
• write a Death Note fanfic ((RaitoxL))
• brainstorm an idea for an Avatar: The Last Airbender story
Send me a message if you're interested.
On a whim
-AU- Hinamori Momo is in a slump. Her ex-boyfriend turned out to be a homicidal maniac; she lost her job, and nearly lost her mind. She can only hope that her new life in the city will save her.
Please note that this story is updated as inpsiration strikes. I have the whole thing planned out. Just looking for a good angle to write it in.
Story in progress
-AU- Three things about life: petty criminals make bad roommates; never tape your bank pin on your bank card, and always have a valid excuse for checking out suspicious material. Too bad some people missed that memo.
Next update: I'm so sorry but don't expect an update til Christmas. School is busy and my MicrosoftWord trial expired.
Because there's always two sides.
• known as PixelStix Inc on Gaiaonline; I ish wanting Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
• known as mikomihime on MapleStory (Global); my computer dies everytime I run MS
• currently thinking of starting a Deviantart; is too lazy
Accept no substitute.