Author has written 2 stories for Deltora Quest, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hey, ya'll! I'm Bluestreak... or Polaris... whatever! I'm almost always confused... and hyper or depressed. Sometimes both. I'm an avid reader - my favorite books are the Mossflower series (including Redwall) by Jacques, any book by Tamora Pierce that doesn't include Circle of Magic in it's title (she needs to stay in Tortall, seriously) and tons of books I won't name now cause that would last eternity. Those, plus all of my friends' stories... if you're reading this and know a certain blond-haired boy called Will, tell him he'd better get cracking or he is going to die tomorrow! In the Chronicles, that is. Story update - I'm busily killing off a character, and preparing to re-introduce an old one... hahahaha... Thats all for now folks, I'll add more later.
COPY AND PASTES:
Fun Things To Try At Wal-Mart When You Are Bored!
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
2. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor, leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in house wares," and see what happens.
4. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10."
5. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
6. Put M&M's on layaway.
7. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
8. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
9. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
10. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
11. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
12. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
13. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
14. Switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest rooms.
15. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission Impossible."
16. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
17. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
18. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "pick me! pick me!!"
19. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it. And last, but not least...
20. Go into the dressing room and yell real loud..."Hey, we're out of toilet paper in here!"
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that it's weird. If you agree but you've done this, too, copy this and put it in your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "where to begin?"
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination. SUPPORT THE BUNNY! HEHE!
If you think the stupid kids should just give the Trix rabbit some Trix copy and paste this into your profile
If you're planning to form a mob to attack Erin Hunter's publisher because you want the next book now, copy this into your profile. (I'll personally supply the pitchforks.)
If you have a small fit whenever you hear the name "Bobby", and people look at you funny, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Sidleterra that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
If you believe in magic, copy and paste this into your profile
If you believe in dragons, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you attended the most awesome Role Play Camp (Wizards and Warriors), copy and paste this into your profile!
If you are a huge fan of hopeless romance among your main characters, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you fall in love with the fictional characters that you created (occasionally for that purpose), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you write fictional stories because you like to, copy and paste this into your profile.