Author has written 32 stories for Hellsing, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, and Once Upon a Time.
"And you're what, shocked and disappointed? I'm evil."
Life it too short to not enjoy yourself.
Some facts about me:
- I have an associates degree in computer programming and currently working as an engineering intern as I complete my bachelors degree in applications development.
- I hate math...I write programs to do my math homework for me. I can perform basic calculus, but not much more than that. That's why I have google, coworkers, and a calculator.
- My name is pronounced: Shing-wire Vris-taal-ehka (if you're lazy), or Schin-JOO-E-ray Vree-shtah-lee-tsa (If you want to be more correct). Just call me Shin or Vrista.
- My name literally means 'torture screecher'.
- Nearly all of my stories deal with some form of dark theme: death, Stockholm's syndrome, imprisonment, capture, torture, and so on. If this bothers you, feel free to nod politely and find something more your speed.
- I write a great deal of original fiction set in my own headworlds and various random ideas. I've been published in a literary journal and currently working on two different novels.
- I am a really, REALLY slow writer...I am so sorry for that.
I don't typically do requests, if you have something you'd really like written (or even a co-write) I will consider the idea on a case-by-case basis. Please don't be offended if I say no. Interested in an email, chat, or forum (I have a private forum for such events) roleplay? I'm certainly interested! Shoot me a note.
I feed off of comments, both concrit (constructive criticism) or just a little push to keep going. If you ask questions in your comment I will reply, just be aware of that.