Author has written 19 stories for Lord of the Rings, Supernatural, Leverage, Covenant, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Being Human, Walking Dead, Captain America, Once Upon a Time, Ironman, Dracula Untold, Divergent Trilogy, and Hobbit.
I love the reviews you guys do but I only answer reviews when you have a question in it!!
IMPORTANT: If you really like a story that I wrote and want a sequel, just leave it in the review section! I look through ALL of my comments and if I find even ONE person (whether it be a guest or someone with an account on this site), I will definitely make it! (It's just taking a while because I have other stories that I really want to write out before I get to make all of my sequels) SO SIT TIGHT! IT'S COMING! (Also I'll put a 'chapter' into the old one when saying I am making a new story just so that everyone is aware of me writing a new one and I get to have some of my old fans back)
- Writing is your most treasured appointment. Schedule it. Honor yourself by showing up, sitting down, turning off the internet and writing.
- First drafts are acts of discovery, like searching for one particular star within the vastness of the universe.
- Read widely, openly, joyfully. Be generous with your reading time- support the industry you hope might publish you one day.
- Finish your first draft, no matter what.
- Treasure emails you receive from readers. They're the best reviews you'll ever get because you've moved somebody enough to write to you
- Let the joy of writing shine from your work and in your life. Remember that two hours spent writing replenishes you
- Write what you don't think you can. It will make you a better writer.
- You'll hate your story at times. That doesn't mean it's finished. It means you need to put it away until you think you can learn to love it again.
- You will fail. You will be rejected. All writers are. Successful writers keep trying regardless.
- Great writing comes from craft, discipline and natural affinity with language. Stories where all three come together are unforgettable.