Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
Thanx much to community.livejournal.com/twilight_quotes fer shur.
So I was in Prescott a while ago visiting some of my friends. We're doing a twenty questions thing and I'm like "..soo. Where were you born?"
And then he goes (in a COMPLETE MONOTONE) "Stalker."
I must be stupider than I thought because I say "Where's that?"
Yeah, he's never going to let me live it down.
I'm Mary. But you already knew that, didn't you? :O
I'm fourteen Yay.
Hmmm. Books are love.
Books: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympian series thing, (OMFG IT's GOING TO BE A MOVIE. HURAHH.) Twilight INCLUDING Breaking Dawn, Charlie Bone, Gone with the Wind, and whatever. I can read anything you throw at me except Junie B. Jones. I HATE THOES BOOKS WITH A PASSION and they deserve to be stepped on. Inkheart, The lion the witch and the wardrobe, Uglies, Children of the Lamp.
Movies: Hm.. The Forgotten, The Game Plan, Thumbelina, Finding Nemo, Robin Hood, Beauty and the Beast, Monsters Inc., The Lion King I and II, basically anything Disney, Ever After, Quest for Camelot, Princess Bride, Pride and Prejudice, Enchanted.
People: ME. =D
Food: BLTs, Subway, Steak, Fruit Salad, Potatoe Salad, Caeser Salad, Italian Dressing, Mangos, Peaches, Strawberries, Hamburgers, Pickles, Non-Raw Onions, Corn, Chicken, Pineapple, Cottage Cheese, Strawberry Cream Cheese (on a bagel), Sunny Side Up Eggs, Boiled Eggs, Chocolate Doughnuts, Mini-Crullers, Shrimp, Crab, Broccoli, String Beans, String Cheese, Oranges, Clam Spaghetti, Sunflower Seeds, Lucky Charms, Pops, Busby Tacos (old family recipy), Pecan Pie, Stuffing. Yes, I eat a lot. No, I'm not huge.
Things to Do: Read, Bug people via the phone, use my E-mail, write, sleep, eat, play basketball, cook, ski, abuse my cat... (I'M KIDDING. I wouldn't do that to him. He's... just really really annoying and sometimes I dream about him being like the cat on Hocos Pocus that can't die and I like chuck him out the plate glass window and it breaks and he dies and then comes back to life and I do it again. And again. and again.)
Music: Tonight - FM Static, most Andrew Lloyd Weber, David Archuleta, ABBA, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, George Straight, Kenny Chesney, JONAS BROTHERS!!, Switchfoot, Jamie O'Neal, Blue October, Sugarland, Katy Perry, Leona Lewis, Chris Brown, Weezer, Secondhand Serenade, Gavin Rossdale, JOSH GROBAN!!, you get the idea. I don't really listen to rap all that much.
People: First and foremost, my family. I wouldn't be anywhere had I been with anybody else. Friends. Taryn Colette. My reviewers. You guys are rockin. DAVID ARCHULETA. My amazing Beehives.
Things I Hate
1. The Junie B. Jones books. They deserve to be put on a bookself to collect an inch of dust and then be thrown out.
2. Backstabbing jerks.
3. People who refuse to see your side of the story.
4. FLAMERS! They suck big time! I mean, seriously! I'm anti-flame. Because honestly... To just tear someone's work apart through a flame? That is seriously sick and shallow all in one. They must think that somebody is going to like it because honestly people would they put it up if they didn't? If someone flames, that's just hitting below the belt. And to flame is not to give constructive critisim! Okay? Constructive critisim is like, "Oh that's a really good idea! I recommend using a Beta, though. And suchandsuch isn't really that realistic, but that's what fanfiction is supposed to be about!" as apposed to... "OH MY GOSH This story sucks big time it's a waste of time why don't you just take it down
5. People who hate Jacob Black. (Okay, so that's kind of an oxy-moron. As I've said that I hate him before.) But I don't hate him, hate him. I just don't really like him with Bella, because honestly, folks? He deserves somebody better than her. Or should I say... somebody who is better for him. Because Bella is cool and everything, and I love her, but she belongs to Edward. If she was ever to be with Jacob, it would be like she's only going into it with half a heart. And that wouldn't be fair to Jacob, now would it?
6. People who judge you. After all, who has the power to do that other than God?
7. The movies Neverending Story and Jim Hensons Labyrinth. They're just so weird.
STORIES. LUVV. :-D
These are my stories that I've written, am in the process of writing, or thinking about starting the process of writing them. Enjoys.
Waiting in the Wings; My amazing JxB story. It's about Bella and how she gets changed under different circumstances. Right. You're immediately bored, I can see that. But give it a shot. Please. For me. Will go back to BxE Now Complete
Waiting in the Wings II: Eddikins (O_o) is back. So what happens? In Progress.
Don't Take the Girl; I'm working on re-writing it. Slashing plot lines, fixing dialogue, that kind of thing. Yay me. :-D hiatus
Inigo Montoya: But this is Buttercup's true love - If you heal him, he will stop Humperdinck's wedding.
Rackle-Fackle! - Bric
"I'm dead, right?" I moaned. "I did drown. Crap, crap, crap! This is gonna kill Charlie." - Twilight
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Behold the turtle. He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out. - James Bryant Conant (?)
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise: seek what they sought. - Basho
Mr. Stratford: My insurance does not cover PMS!
"Hey, look - Harry's got a Weasley sweater, too!" Fred and George were wearing blue sweaters, one with a large yellow 'F' on it, the other a 'G.'
Moving bush! WHOO!- Bladebeak, Quest for Camelot
"When you cook it should be an act of love. To put a frozen bag in the microwave for your child is an act of hate." - Top chef Raymond Blanc
I will simply deny you the crown and... live forever! – King Francis, Ever After
Henry: Do you really think there is only one perfect mate?
Young Gustave: You look like a girl!
"An enemy will turn around and stab you in the back. A true friend will stab you in the front. " - IDK.
"My knight in shining armour turned out to be a looser in aluminum foil." - IDK.
Rafiki: What? Kovu, Kiara together? This is the plan? Are you CRAZY!? This will never work! Oh Mufasa, you've been up there too long, your head is in the clouds! - Lion King II
Timon: That's not a king. That's a fuzzy maraca! - Lion King II
Unsafe External Link