Author has written 17 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Beyblade, and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL.
GENERAL UPDATES: 07/11/2013
Things I am working on currently:
-Trigun (two stories)
-Beyblade (i can't even count them there's so many)
-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (like five stories)
Be sure to check below in the Project Updates section to see the statuses of my more recent stories and soon-to-be fan-fictions.
PROJECT UPDATES: 07/11/2013
Current Ideas: /////
Ideas In-progress: too goddamn many
Ideas Completed: 13
I plan to update the above as changes occur. Keep an eye out.
The Running Notes
AN #1: Mas o Menos
Folks, this is pretty much a like/dislike, and I'm sure no one really gives two shits, but I leave it for the public's knowledge on what to expect from me. Here goes.
YES: Non-canon pairings, yaoi, yuri, straight pairings, a rare and unforeseen lemon, cursing that would make a sailor jealous with envy, frequent updates on my story progress, and possibly OCs (WELL-written OCs, not shitty Mary Sues/Gary Stus/wtfever)
FUCK NO: Most Mpreg, genderbending without logical reasoning, summaries that make me barf in my mouth, writers who don't use proper punctuation/spelling/grammar/capitalization in their stories, Mary Sues, OOC, crappy dialogue, overly-dramatic angst, and ESPECIALLY sappy endings.
AN #2: A Major Pet Peeve
Okay guys, there's one thing that really eats at me when it comes to reading stories. Generally in traumatic stories, hurt/comfort, etc, there's always some sort of hospital scene, no? Well guess what? ALL OF THEM THAT I READ ARE COMPLETELY FUCKED UP AND INACCURATE.
And how do I know this, you ask?
For those of you who don't know me, I'm a medical technician (and a licensed EMT) in the real world. So to read shitty ass medical scenes just sets my blood to boil. DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THAT I WON'T CALL YOUR HAPPY ASS OUT ON IT EITHER! If you ever need help with a scene involving medical personnel/equipment, I will be MORE than happy to help you write it/write it for you. Unless you want me to go all Medi-Nazi on you, you'd best know what the fuck you're talking about.
AN #3: Tidbits
Well, no one comes onto my page anyway, and no one really reads my work, but in case you're just the slightest bit curious about me, here's ten facts that you guys should know.
1. I tend to leave nice reviews, but I'm a complete prick in real life. I really do cuss as much as one might assume from my stories, disclaimers, and profile page.
2. I ship most pairings, even ones that interfere with my OTPs.
3. I actually used to hate writing as a kid. Go figure. Also, I'm 21.
4. Believe it or not, I was actually prom queen my senior year of high school.
5. I'm also active duty military and have been for over three years now.
6. I aspire to be a geologist someday. If that goes to shit, I'm joining some two-bit band and singing my heart out for the rest of my days.
7. I am under the firm belief that EVERY ff.net writer has imagined themselves in whatever "universe" they write for. Not everyone writes a Mary Sue, but they've all been one at least once.
8. I have six siblings; three brothers and three sisters, all half. I grew up as an only child and don't know the meaning of the word "share".
9. I do not go by my first name and am rarely referred to as such. Please call me Verde or Crimson; I am fine with either.
10. I have a total of eight piercings and six (technically seven) tattoos.
This is Crimson, reminding all of her page visitors to have a lovely day.
Unsafe External Link