Author has written 4 stories for Bold and the Beautiful, Chicago PD, and Outsiders, 2016.
love pretty much different things just check out my fav stories i have saved but not all are there some are on my alert list but still a good out line on what i like to read
JUST GENERAL THINGS I FIND ANNOYING WHEN READING A FANFIC:
1) I know it is probably the silliest thing to dislike about a story but as a dark skinned women myself you have no idea how many stories I have read where they have mentioned "blushing" and having it be seen on someone who is not on the lighter side of the spectrum. Again I know it a werid thing but its a pet peeve of mine.
2) a character suddenly going from stupid to super genius WITHOUT a back story that could give me a reasonable explanation on why it happened
3) a character going from WEAK to UNSTOPPABLE being able to beat everybody up with NO clear reason on why the same goes from a character going from UNNOTICED to the HOTTEST shit on the block that EVERYONE WANTS
4) an OC character that is just dropped into the story and it becomes their story with no warning when i filter a story for two main people i want those two main people not a nobody that becomes a somebody with an bad ass attitude that everyone knows
5) okay this one really gets me: a bad guy out of nowhere becoming some lame ass good guy Prime example: Draco Malfoy you would not believe how any stories i have started reading and then his personality doing a 180 on me and shoving his tongue down Hermoine or mostly Harry's mouth i have no problem with these ship I am a proud member of them both but damn at least keep him in character if you are going to make the charaters OOC give a heads up please
6) stories that go to fast example: enemy's going from one second hating each other to saying 'i would love nothing more then to see you in the most torturous pain' to 'i love you' and no where in there does it explain it to you on what the hell happened before that
7) a child way smarter then there age present for example a two year old speaking full clear sentences for some reasons it does not work well
8) stories that simply do not make any type of sense at all no matter how you read it