Author has written 6 stories for Twilight.
I’m a 27 year-old practicing nurse who enjoys writing in my free time. An idea for an original story has been bouncing around inside my head for the last year or so but hasn’t quite worked itself out onto paper yet. I’m a big planner in life and when writing. Research is definitely my forte! So I'll stop and Google things in the middle of writing. Hence it takes forever to write a story!
I absolutely love to read, though I don’t do it nearly as often as I want. My favorite genres include fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, new adult, romance, paranormal, and drama. I’m a huge Potterhead (Harry Potter fanatic) and try not to compare everything in life to it. I started reading Harry Potter fanfiction way back in 2006 and that gradually phased in to Twilight fanfiction in 2008. Grande Java Chip Frappuccinos are my favorite Starbucks coffees!
My name is Kristen and I was born on September 8th. I’ve been working as a nurse for about four years, going from third shift (midnights) to second (afternoon) and back to third. It took my body a while to get used to the sleeping schedule and occasionally it gets really out of whack, but I prefer the less-chaotic, more-paperwork time. Plus my midnight co-workers are great to work with (most of them).
I’m currently in school continuing my education and climbing up the ‘health care ladder’, so to speak. Eventually I’d like to focus my degree in Public Health but that’s a ways down the road. I carry a notebook around with me everywhere to jot down ideas when they pop into my head.
My birthplace is Mobile, Alabama. I was born into a military family and traveled around the United States a lot, so I definitely have a taste for visiting other places. I try to take at least one big trip a year (more than two states away) whether I drive or fly. It’s probably a habit I’ll keep the rest of my life.
Wherever I end up I’ll always be found with my two roommates, my kitties Casper and Bella. Casper is an all white domestic medium-haired cat with a curious and energetic personality. He can always be found where the action is in the house overseeing what is going on and trying to
I don’t have much experience with writing, the most being college essays and journal entries. I’ll plan and plan and plan until I think I’m done, but then I find something else to plan or research. This applies to both my writing and personal life – working on outlines or where I wanna live, etc.
One could say I’m a dreamer!
When I’m not daydreaming or working I immerse myself in the lives of fictional characters via books, movies, or television shows. A few being Grey’s Anatomy, Game of Thrones, The Mortal Instruments Series, Harry Potter Series, and the Star Wars Saga. I’m inspired by the path one takes from introduction through their arc until resolution. Happily-ever-afters are preferable but I’m okay with the end result being a calm in the characters’ life.
Disney fairy-tales are always a source of comfort and I still watch them from time to time. My favorite princesses are Mulan, Belle, and Pocahontas. They all possess character traits I love, such as independence, women empowerment, and looking beyond appearances to the person within.
If you want to know more about me or just care to chat, you can shoot me anor find me on and . I also have a blog where you can read, discuss, and participate. Adios! ]
is a fantastic resource. If you need a beta, contact them. If you have mad beta skills others could benefit from, contact them. Also , previously Fictionista Workshop, is great for those who need critiques on WIP and completed original stories looking to possibly publish.
made by me for Changing The Monster Within.
made for The Boy is Mine.
made for For All Seasons.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
the best love is the kind that weakens the soul, and makes us reach for more, puts pints of fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds - From The Notebook
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
“Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and go all the way into their soul, and you both know … instantly.” – Unknown
“Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.” - George Carlin
“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” - Albert Einstein
“You don’t have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.” - C. S. Lewis
1. Number - 7
2. Color – Deep purples, creams, and greys
3. Day - Wednesday
4. Month – July
5. Song – Ceiling Can't Hold Us - Macklemore ft. Ryan Lewis
6. Food – Macaroni and Cheese (yumm!!) or any type of pasta
7. Sport – Football and Basketball (watching); Swimming, Volleyball, and Basketball (playing)
8. Drink – soda: Mt. Dew or Cherry Pepsi alcohol: Jäger Bombs and Lemon Drops wine: Barefoot Moscato or Moscato D'Asti Castello Del Poggio beer: Bud Light, Miller Lite, Redd's Apple Ale
9. Candy – Sour Gummy Worms, skittles, or peanut butter twix
10. Ice Cream – Anything with chocolate, peanut butter, or caramel
11. Season – Summer
12. Band – Linkin Park, Evanescence, Nickelback, Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy
13. Movie – Harry Potter movies, Twilight movies, Spiderman series, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, Tristan and Isolde, Mulan movies, Poseidon, Chronicles of Narnia movies, etc.
14. Websites – twitter, tumblr, pinterest
15. Animal – any types of cats (preferably with medium or short hair)
16. Item of Clothing – sweatshirts, sweatpants, t-shirts, and pajama pants
17. Place – NYC
1. My ex... 's life is going nowhere while mine is looking up
2. Maybe I should... actually write instead of plan so much
3. I love... the sun
4. People would say that I'm... friendly and helpful
5. I don't understand... why schools are making it so much harder to get a degree
6. When I wake up in the morning... [evenings for me!] I lay there for a few minutes before getting up
7. I lost... my favorite sneakers while traveling once
8. Life is full of... ups and downs
9. My past is... long and boring
10. I get annoyed when... I’m stuck behind a slow driver. (At least go the speed limit!)
11. Parties are... overrated
12. I wish... I had more money
13. Dogs... are fun
14. Cats...are cuddly
15. Tomorrow... is a new day!
16. I have low tolerance... for arrogant people who get what they don't deserve or make themselves out to be more than they are
17. If I had a million dollars... I would pay for college, buy a house and a new car, invest, and save
18. I'm totally terrified... of breaking something when I fall on the ice, which is nearly every winter
Unsafe External Link