Author has written 5 stories for Zoey 101, Pirates of the Caribbean, Maximum Ride, and Sonny with a Chance.
Hola mi amigos! ( or amigas or whatever the heck you are) Marissa here! I am editing my profile for the 3rd time. Because last time I was hyper on ice cream or something and it turned out pretty retarded. So HERE WE GO!
Topic Numero Uno! I am 14. And thats all the information you will get out of me besides my name! I mean like address and phone number and all that important stuff. Because, seriously who gives out that crap on the friggin' internet? Idiots do, I tell you! And i am not an idiot. Not that I'm being totally pathetic and worrying about sick rapists on fanfiction (all though I don't doubt they do exist) I just give out my personal info like free cookies; I don't give it away at all. SO to all the perverted pedophiles on this site, look somewhere else cuz ya ain't gettin nuthin outta me.
SO to tell you a little bit about me...
1. I am madly in love with Edward Cullen. Although he is a fictional and totally non-realistic idea, I refuse to give up hope that my Edward Cullen is waiting for me to come "shooting across his sky". For now the fictional one will do just fine...
2. I also like Jacob Black, and I think that all of the people who hate his character need a brain transplant, because if they were smart they'd realize how important of a character he is and how things should have been. There is no denying that him and Bella should be together and would've been together, had Edward not been thrust randomly into Bella's life. Unfortunately for him, he cannot stop an Eclipse. And besides, I think Renesmee will be exactly what he needs.
3. I like Zac Efron. I cannot make myself stop. He's QUITE nice-looking, and I have at least one friend who can share in my adoration of his face. lol. That was for you Tia.
4.I am black. And WHITE. I am an Oreo. Because my mom is half white and my dad is black and also has some white in him too somehow (I've stopped tryin to figure it out, just go with it) I guess this is important because there are not many people in the world who can pull of gangsta and still be a prep. And guess what? I'm one of them!
5. I am a Christian. Sorta. I'm workin on it. And I know I do tend to swear in my stories, but like I said, I'm working on it. Me and God are still homies though! :
6.I love Music. Without it, I am an empty shell, with barely a reason for existence. Paramore is probably the one reason why I can stop myself from punching a wall when I get mad. I know that probably sounds bad, but if you're a teenager, you'll understand.
7. I LOVE READING! Just because it's amazing. To me, it's like a movie in your mind, for you to create. Sure the author gives the story, the names, the characters. But you can use your own imagination to picture them. And I'm a speed-reader so I can finish books in hours. I finished Twilight in less than 3 hours, give or take being in school, eating dinner and watching tv. SO yeah...without a book, my life is pretty much dull. Which is why fanfiction is such a big help. :
8. I think I'm an okay writer i guess. I don't know what you people feel about it, but I like to write so I try to do it often.
9. My friends rock. School and life in general would be absolutely boring without them. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
10. OOOHhh i actually got to ten. I was not expecting that. Okay well, I am a REALLY random person. And i am often quite hyper just because sugar and caffiene are my best friends. Which is why I had to redo my profile in the 1st place.
About my Stories...
POTC and The Curse of the Pink Freeze Pop: I WILL be continuing this story. As a matter of fact I most likely have a chapter in progress as you are reading this. But updating will probably be slow, due to homework, my parents, and well...my parents. Quite an annoying bunch they are indeed! Neverless, I PROMISE that i WILL not give up on this story until it is finished. If I do, feel free to scream obscenities at the computer for as long as you like...I wont hear them anyways!
PostChase Depression: To put it frankly, I am deleting this story. Just because I'm bored with Zoey101 and I dont feel like writing anything about the show at all. Not that I don't like it anymore , it's just...old. I guess... SO don't look for anymore updates. It is likely that even though you are reading this now, it has already been deleted.
The One Who Holds His Heart: This story is basically for when I have writers block and need a release. It'll be updated randomly I guess.
I am also planning on a Twilight story, though it's not set in stone. Very likely though. If you like my stories, keep your eye open for one. I've been doin enough thinkin' that it should at least have a good plot.
So thats it for now I suppose. It's late and my eyes hurt and my dad is telling my to get off the computer! (when isn't he? UGHH) Until I update again...:
Oh and one last thing. I said I love god and i really do. So here we go:
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God
Unsafe External Link