Poll: I'm having second thoughts about killing off Madara at the end of the story, so in "Perception of Reality" what do you think should happen? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Naruto.
Hi! I'm writing fan fiction as a quick way to practice writing. I always have the worst time creating characters and outlines. I started reading fan fiction and realized that if the characters are already made then I can practice writing, and maybe, someday, I'll learn to create my own characters. Sound like a plan? Yeah
I live in Amegakure (Village Hidden in the Rain). It rains here constantly. I'm a girl. Older than most of you, younger than the rest, college grad, like to write. I watch anime because I couldn't find enough sci-fi and fantasy and a friend suggested a few titles and I got hooked. But it turned out I had been watching anime as a kid anyway without even knowing it. All the good cartoons were from Japan. I like adventure, suspense, and romance is good if it isn't too sugary.
Knightchaser was the name of my cat. She was black with big yellow eyes. I'm pretty sure she wasn't a ninja cat, although... ninja are supposed to be good at disguises so it might be possible. You know, come to think of it, she was really good at hiding.
I think Tsunade is spying on my town, there are millions of slugs outside, they must be on an information gathering mission.
Favorite Naruto characters:
1. Deidara (why? Kishimoto! Why him? But, since you're finished with him, can I have him now? xD)
2. Itachi (Wow, what a plot twist. All the AU stories coming out with Itachi as a man who didn't kill his clan is really psychologically interesting and very sweet... Everyone wants to give him a happy ending because his life sucked so much. Yeah, me too... xD)
3. Sasori (Creepy, creepy guy.)
4. Sakura (I want to see her summon a slug!)
5. Madara (Whoa. Did not see that coming. But... I like bad guys, so he's just got all the other's beat hands down.)
5a. Tobi (I like the cute funny Tobi stories)
6. Kakashi (Future Hokage, if he he remembers to show up to the ceremony before noon.)
7. Hinata (In the world Naruto will create, Hinata will be the perfect clan leader. To those who think she has to "prove" herself - why should an abused girl have to justify her existence to her abusers? Her father and Neji should appologize to her - but they never will.)
8. Kyuubi (the fox demon - he's just too cool)
9. Kisame (Fish are food, not friends - Sasuke returns to find his Hebi/Taka team eating sharkfin soup, sad sad day... It would be cool if he wasn't really a bad guy but that's probably just wishfull thinking.)
10. Hidan ("99 million rocks in the hole, take one out, throw it away, umm...does anyone up there know what 99 million minus 1 is?")
11. Sasuke - I really feel sorry for him now. I hope he is able to take out the elders both for revenge and because I have a feeling the elders and Danzou are planning a coup and that will endanger Konoha. He is also going to find a way to kill Madara, which was basically Itachi's last wish (hence the amaterasu implanted in Sasuke's eye). And I do not see him as a traitor for leaving Konoha. His life there was fake and he saw Itachi as an object of revenge and a threat to his friends. When Orochimaru offered him a way out and Kakashi pulled the "feelings" speech - well I would have picked Oro too.
12. Konohamaru - He's like a smarter version of Naruto o.O He is also the closest thing to a little brother Naruto will ever have.
Naruto x Hinata (Clan leader and Hokage - "Not tonight, honey, I have a meeting" o.O)
Sakura x Itachi (Good for drama)
Sakura x Deidara (this is the best one)
Sakura x Kakashi (Cute)
Sakura x Madara (Why are there so few fics for this couple? It's very dramatic and dark.)
Temari x Shikamaru (And they have six daughters)
Sasuke x a girl who loves him because he needs love (And they live happily ever after)
Karin x Suigetsu (ha ha ha! It amuses me in an evil sort of way...)
Konohamaru x Moegi (They are so cute together)
Favorite Inuyasha characters:
Notes about my stories:
Updates are always on Fridays
Itachi: The Early Years
Itachi's life from 4 years old to 13 years old. It starts with his fourth birthday party and induction as the clan's heir, and will end the night of the clan massacre. It will follow canon for the most part, but I may deviate to make a more interesting plot at certain points. The manga is at an interesting point right now, and I'm hoping more secrets about Itachi's motives will be revealed, as well as more info about Madara. I may edit chapters depending on any revelations (if there are any). It will be a long story.
A Perception of Reality (AU sequel to "Itachi: The Early Years")
Status: In Progress
AU (alternate Universe) - Itachi fails to kill his clan and Fugaku's plan succeeds. How will Konoha survive with Fugaku as Hokage and the Uchiha in charge? Itachi finds his loyalties divided when he has to decide whether to support his father's new regime or follow Madara into darkness. Itachi strives to protect his brother, and his girlfriend refuses to give up on him. (Chapter 64 of "Itachi: The Early Years" was rewritten to be the first chapter of this story.)
The distraction was simple, but when it fails Sakura has to think fast to come up with a different distraction. Unfortunately, it distracts the wrong people. SakuraxKakashi Romantic comedy
Down the Well (short one-shot sequel to The Distraction)
Humor. Festival time in Konoha has everyone excited. However, what happens when Sakura, Kakashi, Naruto and friends fall into a jutsu resistant well located on a haunted trail with only a bottle of sake and a fried squid? Will the sake and squid escape?
Hidden Message: Each section divider is a letter, combine the letters to make a phrase
Anime the plot was stolen from (not a crossover): Inuyasha (Jaken and Rin), Maison Ikkoku (Episode 29: Fall Festival Foul-Up! All Swell That Ends In a Well)
The Ruler and the String
Status: Complete - One Shot
Perhaps the real danger of being the only girl on a team with three guys isn’t hormones, but being mistaken as “one of the guys”.
Heard in the anime "Glass Fleet":
The little child says "I will cut you in half" to the rose that grows in the grass. The rose says "I will prick you so you never forget me."
Unsafe External Link