Author has written 2 stories for Alice in Wonderland, and Chronicles of Narnia.
Hey there, I'm nosebitingteacup, formerly known as Ceefour. I changed the name because I'm tired of all my names relating primarily to pyrotechnics, and I really wanted a name I could use everywhere. I wanted a fresh start. So, I'm cleaning up all my accounts, and starting over. I'm not thirteen anymore.
My name was taken, so I begrudgingly made it plural. Feel free to call me Teacup, if you want.
My obsession is Harry Potter, although I also adore Kingdom Hearts. Plus, Inception is currently my OTL. Just saying. Eames is lovely. Ahem.
I go on favouriting sprees in specific fandoms, whether it's AkuRoku, Drarry, or even just controversial Fight Club stories. Therefore, I have an obscene amount of favourites, a majority of them being one-shots.
I primarily like to leave reviews on FF.net, and they tend to be extensive and gushing. I usually spend my time drawing instead, though. Oh, also reading. Always reading... Anyway, I actually do enjoy writing, and I may post some stuff on here eventually. In the meantime, enjoy my rather long reviews. xDD
So, facts about me...
1. I have just graduated high school and am going to attend Auburn University. It's a nice enough school, but I'm transferring after a year. No matter what.
2. I love t-shirts and this pair of turquiose skinny jeans I stole from my amazing German friend, Connor.
3. I mismatch EVERYTHING. My shoes, my socks, my earrings...
4. I have 42 safety pins on my backpack. And an airplane seatbelt from Delta airlines. I'm sure they have back-up seatbelts stashed somewhere...
5. I grew up with Harry Potter, and I'm really not sure what to do with myself now that the series has finally completely ended. Maybe I should move to England and stalk Rowling. Eh.
6. I have two years of Japanese under my belt, which equates too 'notmuch' by real world standards. While I want to continue with Japanese, I plan on majoring in Russian. Critical need language and all. Should be fun.
7. I'm so obsessed with Fight Club that when I watch the movie I speak along with all of Tyler's dialogue.
8. I'm from Hawaii. Yet currently live in Alabama. Blame the Army. (Trust me, your instincts are right. Hawaii was much better.)
9. I'm that weirdo in line at the coffeeshop reading smutty one-shots on her smart phone. Yah, that's me.
10. I am in love with music. I went to Warped Tour on June 25th in Houston, and it was one of the best times of my life. I crowdsurfed during I Set My Friends On Fire's set, and sang along to 3OH!3 and A Day To Remember. I was lectured by Less than Jake on the requisites for crowdsurfing, and got rugburn on my left arm from moshing next to this really hairy dude during August Burns Red. He was pretty dedicated. Knew all the words.
11. I adore The Pixies, Nirvana, Say Anything, DCFC, Blink182, Nine Inch Nails, Arctic Monkeys, Florence The Machine, Sufjan Stevens, Silversun Pickups, Two Door Cinema Club, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and more. So much more.