Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Some things to know about me - I guess?
Sasuke X Naruto from Naruto,
Abe X Mihashi from Ookiku furikabutte,
Sakuragi X Lukawa from Slam Dunk,
America X England / Alfred X Arthur from Axis Powers Hetalia
John Watson X Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock Holmes (Movie or series)
I are Asian and well, my english standard isn't that good so don't kill me...
Fandoms are a lot like English teachers, they read into the story so much that they come up with logical things that the writer never even realised. - masterassasino, Tumblr.
One shots will remain one shots unless I can think of something to continue lol.
- Book of Destinies - Discontinued/Abandoned (Lacking inspiration to continue)
- Numbers of his Life - Ongoing (Last update: 31/08/13)
Note: Updates would be put up whenever possible. Sorry for the delay. D:
To my dear fans,
Happy 4th of July! Thank you all for sticking through with me even on no-notice hiatus. I'm glad to have fans like you. Thank you for the concerns and worries. It warmed my heart greatly.
P.s. leave me reviews - Idc if it's about my english, the plot or my life. They're very much welcomed and appreciated!! Reviews = your love to me
Love, vengeanceofrain. (Updated: 04/07/13)
Follow me on Tumblr! I reblog pictures of USUK most of the time and I'm on almost everyday if I can. Leave me msgs there if you like as well! Url's the same as my pen name here. I'll follow you back!
Story Ideas for sharing!
Someone write stories about these ideas for AUs I have for USUK, though I wonder if there already are such stories/ideas D: Nonetheless, here they are!
1) Based on a fanart I saw: PETeacher!Alfred and Doctor!Arthur where Alfred gets himself injured intentionally as excuses to be with Arthur in the school’s infirmary. Maybe a cliche title like “Love Hurts” but in a comical/pun-suggesting way.
2) Pilot!Alfred and Steward!Arthur where they meet for the first time after hearing about each other in their company etc and have a couple of flights together then maybe a suspected air crash on separate flights made them realise how important the other’s company is? /shot Probable title: “Taking flight”
3) Based on a movie called, Alfred is the person getting the random distress call from a kidnapped man named Arthur and couldn’t help leaving him alone unheroically. Just name it after the movie seems fine o:
4) Photographer!Arthur and Journalist!Alfred. Arthur and Alfred work together for a project (maybe something about nature or risking their lives at war fronts). Opposing views on the project and the meaning each wants to convey to their readers made them disagree on lots of stuff and eventually one of them get lost/kidnapped or stuff. Maybe a title like “Seeing through your eyes” sounds good?
I might write them myself but I’m cooped up with oh-so-deep ocean of homework from my sickening university and I’m also working on my Cardverse!AU story (Close to half done but crap I’m so naggy/draggy sometimes).
Do me a favour and write them please?
Unsafe External Link